Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: xxDaydreameRxx

Reeha I am sure that we all will love to continue reading ur FFs but its totally up to you. Being an SS writer myself I dont even know where I stand right now as I am kind of confused whether after DEK ends, that am I going to want to update anymore or not? I don't mind, tbh it's all in my head so why not ๐Ÿ˜† But then again I have always felt that the FF that you have created is beyond the show..its a different story all together, a different kind of magic that you've created! There is so many other layers and dimensions that you have added to this FF that I swear that I am not kidding, many times I find myself searching for the UV in this FF in the one in the show. Really most of teh time we try to find a glimpse of the UV in the show in the FFs we read, but this is that one FF for me where I do the opposite! Thanks to all your amazing hard work you have created your own original UV and your own original story which I think doesnt have anything to do with the show. And honestly I would love to continue to enjoy reading this piece of magic. However, it is still entirealy up to you and honestly Ill say that there is no point in continuing if you yourself dont feel any personal satisfaction from doing so. However I hope htat you do enjoy writing this as much as we enjoy reading it!
 I would be so happy if you did continue so try not to break my heart alright!? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
LOL! I will continue for sure, I'm just confused about where I would post it: This forum would close down, right? So I'll have to make sure the FF section is updated with all of the old parts. I'll have to post a link or something I guess.

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
OMG!!!
Wat a fantastic update...correction updates;)
u actually did it...
Manyat n UV were actually getting knw each other..manyata accepted his proposal just mins /hours back nd u threw a bomb at us..ahan it isnt inny minny bomb but missile..
Awww :O andy is his son o_O

fantabulous update dont keep us waiting
Did i mention i loveddd the updates :)
Cont soon
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Before i go on my long comment, READ MY SPECIAL UPDATE YOU WITCH! :@ WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ME HACKING YOUR FF WHEN YOU DIDNT EVEN READ IT!? Ya know, I was honestly counting on some ManVeer separation thats why I had racked my brains to write that flashback. Though my UV was a lot different from yours :p mine was colder, royal and too close to the UV of the initial episodes of the show. Yours tou is completely outta this world lolz. I mean...

...inna love?

This brings to my comment (i know i had resed a spot but meh, too lazy :p) most of the update was fillerish and too cheesy. But in a cutesy way. Some moments were duds but some shone the brightest!

Part 21 - loved the jealous UV at the airport. Hahaha, UV jealous of J for stealing away M? Too precious! Adored the way he was being jealous and how M caught onto that. The first encounter with Andy (dun like that name much, his real name is just wow!) was nice. He didnt like the kid, the kid didnt like him and M totally fell for the kid. Someone to put UV into place, thats gotta be cherished. And here it is a 4 year old. My alarm bells didnt ring at this point and i brushed it off just as a random encounter.
OMG! The triplets part was hilarious! Just when UV was getting worried about M not wanting to commit to him, here comes M acting all authoratative! Poor brunettes :p was laughing so hard at UV's happiness that M was jealous! Awesome! Didnt like the bedroom part much and the bathroom part was okayish. Loved the kiss though! The happy end tone to the chapter was also cool.

Part 22 - depressed J? Me no likey! I guess i will have to hack the JNCs as well. A scenario is jumping in my head. And this depressed J who is too scared to leave M alone with UV, the heart goes out to her. Oh she despises UV and i love it! Which means she can be possible kanta in manveer in the future but meh, i dun care! At last we know why M isnt happy with UV. He didnt proposed. Loved the girls' outing and the J-U banter. Lolz, Unnzie told UV his mistake, no surprise there. The M giving Adi (i will call him that, andy is bleh!) UV's pancakes was awesome! Bechara UV! :D bache se kaise larega? :p
khair, the library part was nice. Maria was too sweet. Though i found UV opening up to Maria all these years ago a lil weird but whatever rocks your boat. A chubby UV? Hahahaha, reminds me of AK's old photos :p golu mollu! So anyway, nothing much happened...fillerish :p

part 23 - the bomb! Loved how you just jumped on the oxford ball! The first paragraph was just wow! The description of the selfish relationship everyone shared was so bang on! Defo my most fav part of the huuugggeee update! I could so picture UV standing with a wine glass and M entering the hall. It was so magical! Truly beautiful! M's nervousness, her worries, that little fear felt so real. And that small kiss was magical.

"lets give them something to talk about."

i just melted there! M's confidence after that was pleasing. Their encounter with the Randhawas was so coool! The bite of the words, the prick of the tone, the coldness surrounding them; i could literally feel it. Seriously enjoyed reading it!

Balconies are my fav! You made it all the more special. How he just came and kissed her scar. Ufff! So beautiful...! The proposal was awesome! Her worries and fears and his reassurance that the world didnt matter. Easy said than done my boy but whatever. Love can make anyone go crazy :p i love you for making him propose her with a necklace of the old ring. I just love necklaces! And she said yes! Yaaay!

M in the washroom and Mina following her talking on the phone, thats when the alarm went off. I just knew that something is wrong. And surely it was! Adi is UV's son! Dun dun dun! Loved the way Mina was shielding him and UV just wanted to see him. Hated the way he pushed her away. I just could not connect with UV's eagerness of taking his son away. Is he crazy? Outta his mind! And whats with the challenging tone?! No, i am not saying this in context of manveer but i just could not comprehend his reaction. M looked too much like a mary sue standing there. She felt unneeded. Would have loved it if the confrontation happened between VeerNa only. Khair, lets see how you shape it all up in the future.

All in all, the update was worth the wait. Lolz, sorry for nagging you too much :p but i just love it! Anyway, hope you liked this looong detailed comment! My fingers are aching from all this typing on the phone.

P.s - i am serious about the JNC hacking -_-'

p.p.s - all the best for ur assignment! :D
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: reeha...k

</div>LOL! Can I just ask where you got pregnant from (the last time they slept together was years ago!)? I mean, you were very close, she was pregnant, like 5 years ago when they broke up :P
<div>
Still waiting for your Jumbo Comment! You're my loyal reader, Polo is a lazy bumb and never reads them! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

just a hunch :p

ok, actually that enraged sex session had me thinking. I mean, UV wasnt in his senses. He was furious. Anger kills the little grey cells and gives birth to troubles. In his case, a kid :p also, something similar to this happened in a nora roberts story that i had read. Only, there the girl had twins :p but i remebered that just now. Honestly, a kid felt like a perfect conflict at this point of the story.

hope u liked my jumbo comment! Polo is busy with her life.

Just a request - dont make M like those sacrificing satti savitris of television. Hope from some sense from your side! :D
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Maisy, I'll reply later when I'm on my computer, but I'll get the worriedness out of your head now-

Only his Nany Calls him Andy (because it's easier): Mina and her father (Aman) call him Aditya- also because it's easier for him to say to other people- they never say Aditya correctly: He'll explain that.
Plus, Uday hates his name too. LOL!

Aditya Veer Randhawa.
or
Aditiya Veer Singh.

Both actually sound Killer.

I was contemplating Yash being named Aditiya. It could have been the other way around to be honest :')
Inkpen4877 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeha...k

I'm surprised no one caught on...or was suspicious:
- Mina flipping over  a photograph when Uday came into her hotel room with Manyata in Mumbai
- Her listing off all of the wrongs he did to her; but stopping at the last one
-The fact that she was missing for a year after their break up and the media wondering where she was

When did you guys- and I guess it's to all of you- throughout this Update finally Realize what I was getting at? Anyone?

Honestly? I didn't see that coming until the washroom bit- Mina being gone for a year after their break up? Yeah I just thought she was in an asylum because she tried to kill herself...Your idea was much better ๐Ÿ˜Š

btw- I actually think the forum wouldn't close down even after DEK ended, I mean Shubh Vivah's forum is still up- and running- granted its pretty empty...but I think you just can't hit the Chaska meter anymore...
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow so Udayveer has a son! wow didn't see that coming!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Stupendous work Reeha... just finished reading all of the chapters of this wonderful FF... it truly ROCKS!!

Do update soon, I wanna see if Manyata still wants to be with him or not and what happens to Mina cause she would never give up her son to anyone
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! AWESOME UPDATES REEHA!! Loved them:D
DEK_girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ohhh!!! no no no no no!!!! this is so sad and complicated๐Ÿ˜” i wonder what will happen now!!! i guess mina will want to marry uv for her son though she will not love him or sumthng, manyata will support this..nd start moving away from uv and even uv will chose his son and thus mina than manyata...though he loves manyata becoz he loves his son more...and ultimately even mina will realize uv-manyata are meant to be together and its not right to seperate them and they will be excellent parents...we have already seen manyata-andy bonding...so mina will leave andy under their care...or get married to sum1 who will accept her nd andy randhwa or...this is wat i m hoping happens...though i know it is unlikely..that mina is lying!!!plz let andy not be uv's son !!
till now all parts were like a fairy tale...all happy,happy but now i m sad๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by DEK_girl - 11 years ago