Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 (Page 64)

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

Originally posted by salekh1

WinkOKAY
wOAHHH REEHAEmbarrassed
you always always out do your self
Every time i think it cant get better, IT GETS BETTER
this i beleive was the most HOT, SENSOUSE, PLAYFUL, AND UNDERSTANDING chapter of all
I LOVEEED EVERY SINGLE WORD. 
Loved how uday became possesive..
and really really want tto read moreBig smile
What happens?
CANT WIAT
pleaseee pelaseee continue soon Big smile
Thank you so much for the PMEmbarrassed
Salekh1 you ALWAYS comment, but I never get your name! Be sure to tell me, your such a loyal reader that I'd like to be able to call you by your name!  Thank you for reading, and enjoying it! The next part will be up tommorow- hopefully! Smile

Your awesome writing always forces me to come and comment and express my response to your AMAZING writing!
and My name is Sana! Big smile
and 
Dont thank me for reading, THANK YOU for writingWink
and im Eagerly waiting for your next part!!Embarrassed

Nirjhor105 Goldie
Nirjhor105
Nirjhor105

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
loved its every bit
udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Clapwell done rheea..great job...i finished reading the while story.great job...i an new to the website...if you good stories from other writers..please tell me...i am a great fan of your...love your writing...Clap
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
very nice update..i simply love Manyata & Uday's valentine day celebrations...it was simply very well written...simply beautiful..keep up the good work going...waise akash had to come & spoil their mood..i feel akash is turning obsessive can't he see Manyata is not interested in him...i felt glad when Uday, bashed akash..he really deserves more... anyway except for this one small hitch, i liked the fact that Uday & Manyata day out was simply perfect..& Uday ended it on a perfect note... he told Manyata he loves her...awww..it was such a picture perfect moment...& though Manyata not voicing her love, but the light touch of hers to Uday's cheeks, the love shining in her eyes, they are enough to prove she loves him too...this scene was very beautifully...wonderfully portrayed...loved the update to the core...keep it up...please do continue as soon as you can..waiting for the next update of the fanfic, very very eagerly...Smile  
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
U asked me, so i am doing it...but seriously i dont think there is any need for a feedback, coz u are just SIMPLY AMAZING. I am still swooning! 
I cant believe i didnt read it before...i am such an IDIOT i tell you!
ouch that hurt! Okay so i am gonna start reading and give my 'feedback' to make ur system closed loop hence making it STABLE...
Went over head...? 
i have this habit of giving 'mufat ka gyan'...
Itfrom a subject called CONTROL SYSTEM.
I should cut my Stupid blabbering. So without much Ado...

Three things...

1. UV's inner turmoil came out to me, through out. Each and every line, conveyed his Emotions so beautifully. Oh! Reeha ! U portrayed the emotions so nicely...
Its actually nice to see a story from our Hero's POV...and u did it excellently.<33

2. I liked this line, ...

"Why won't she come and play Auntyji?" "Is she mad about the hurt I gave her still? I'm sorry! I didn't want to hurt Manyata!" "Auntyji! Why are you crying is Manyata ok? Where is my Manyata!?"

I am ready to die a hundred deaths just to see this scene enacted on screen! It touched my heart...
i had tears when i read first time... 

3. The ending! 

At that moment I had not been looking for a Princesses, or my Betrothed.  I had just wanted to find my best friend.

if i coud kiss u now... This is what i always wanted the DEK writers to show... UV's Intentions, what his real feelings are...thank u for doing it in their place!LOL

Wow!! i just want to enjoy reading it again and again. The anxiety and frustrations are brilliantly conveyed. The BEST part is every character's dialogues are so APT in their roles. I just loved reading their dialogues over and over again...

But what stood out was the 5-year old kid searching for his best friend. Uff! that was so touching... and so CUTE!

PART 3:

oh my! the 5 year old prince UV. He is so CUTE...

The cute friendship between the two is so Adorable! Its so Beautiful and Innocent...
I cant hold my tears any more.
The line:

Uday: OPEN GATE!!!  I need to FIND MANYATA!!!! Open!! I order you to OPEN NOW!

Was so heart-wrenching. Haye! i cant stop crying.
BEAUTIFUL.
The Past UV and Present UV comparison part was AWESOME.
My heart just stopped at this line:

Uday: It's time to give you back Tom, Manyata's home.

This is how the serial should have been. 
This is how the story should have unwrapped.
After reading this scene i seriously want the writers to include such CUTE scene...

Over to next partWink

Edited by poulomi12 - 06 March 2012 at 4:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reeha...k

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Hi Reeha Hug it's me your late latiff friendLOL

First of all I love the title DDLJWink and suits the chapter to the T as UV his dulhania under A nose after him beating so much I love it

Enjoy reading this chapter ...I always love it when ManVeer are having fun and don't care about the surroundings but insteads they are themselves and enjoy their childhood which they have missed long ago and even after 16 yrs of separation the bounding is still there.  And the way you penned it down is simply amazing.

I were happy that A was in the chapter Evil Smile as M hasn't care for him a damn and instead she stood by UV and loved UV beating him.

The last part UV said " I Love U M"  omg i will faint Blushing and UV read M feelings through her expressions wow it's good.  ManVeer don't need words to understand each other their expressions speak volumes.

Thxs for the pm dear and plzzz update soon

Love U Hug

-Tannu- Goldie
-Tannu-
-Tannu-

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
nice update

Edited by tannu.smm - 20 February 2012 at 4:27am
-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Reeha Hug Hug

This whole UdayVeer Chronicles is getting Intresting I Tell You..  Seriously this was such a sweet part Blushing Blushing..Loved the whole UV and M's moments.. DDLJ flashback and all.. This can't get any more romantic.. Heart Heart

Okk Without me rambling too much.. Just wanted to Highlight wat I loved the most.. Obviously Loved the whole part to core But will pick my best ones Wink..

1) UVs and Ms fall.. OMG tht was just SUPERB.. I was imagining the whole thing in my mind and Blushing myself.. Couldn't help smiling.. ( Mind I m in libraray and just finished reading it.. The Guy sat next to me gave such a weird look.. I m smiling and blushing all by myself.. He must have thought that I am a totally GONE CASE LOL)
But Seriuosly Reeha this was just awesome and made me soo happiee.. Big smile and Moreover M tracing UVs back on the brusies.. Tooo Much for me too Handel Gal.. I m totally Love Struck.. 

2) The whole Frisbee thing and the DUO competting to win. This is just done Perfect Reeha.. Frisbee in the beach with a Hwatiee Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming.. Ohhh I would LOVE that too.. But Here M is only the Lucky one.. Cry.. But Yesss you have described the whole scenario in such a Passion that I could hardly take my eyes off your writing.. The splashing of Waves, M and UV getting wet, M mocking UV on being the Best Polo Player and all.. That was just awesome Star ..
Ohhh Forgot to mention the Castel bit.. Awww My UV soo muchh in Love that he actually helped M to renovate the sand Castel.. Heart Heart

3) UV loosing controll and beating the HELL out of Majnu.. Too god.. I have enjoyed the scene on screen as well but on your FF it gave me an immense pleasure to read it as it was not as onscreen But He was punching Majnu coz he couldn't hear anything against M's self respect and character.. Awww UV.. Day Dreaming I Tell You Reeha I can't wait to see the same thing happening onscreen, UV responding for M's insult.. Day Dreaming

4)ROTFL ROFL ROFL ROFL I just couldn't keep it with in me..Ohhh Goshh CHIKKI with that Majnu again.. LOL BOWS Reeha....Only you knw How much I feel for this Perm Headphones (UV even referred to her as meatballs here LOL).. ohh She was crying to see her Majnu in pain and asking M to stop UV.. How can Majnu not see the Love and Concern for him in Chikki's eye.. The way you've written for them is just too good.. And Once Again CHIKASH FTW ROFL ROFL..

5)  This DEFO is the BEST overall.. How UV could not controll his Feelings for M.. and wanted to Kiss her.. M's realising tht too.. OMG both falling for each other..
But Wat made me HAPPIEST is the last scene.. M apologies to UV and their PERFECT moment and emotions shared through the HUG ... Finally UV Confessed that HE LOVES M..  I was on Cloud 9 while I read it..  and M's reaction how she touches UVs facial features.. SUPER DUPER LOVED the moment.. ..So my part of ramblings done.. I better shoot off now.. Thanks soo much for such a sweet, adorable, captivating, charming and cute part.. (Did I just finish all the adj Wink LOL

Reeha waiting eagerly for the NEXT PART.. hope we don't have to wait Long Wink..
Lastly orangeemoticon(for You for the update, Thought I am only showering my LOVE to UV then Wink LOL)..

Simmy 

Edited by limbu.simmy - 16 February 2012 at 11:02am

Go to top