Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 (Page 60)

dimpzz Goldie
dimpzz
dimpzz

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Reserved

have to go out now, will come back and comment!Smile

*EDITED*

REEEHAAA!!! Hug
Did i tell you i absolutely LOVE your name?!?love the way it sounds!Embarrassed
oh and exams eh!? how did they go?? i know it might generally be like dude who cares about how they went, just glad that they are over!LOL at least thats how it is for me!Big smile

Coming to the update. It was awesome as always! This one was really cute! The MANVEER moments, all just so sweet and romantic! this update is added to my favorite ones!Embarrassed
From the beginning itself i had that everlasting smile which i tell you only disappeared for a minute or two when that majnu made his entry but when you showed what was going through manyata's mind, it was back again!LOL and when UV said 'I love you manyata! ' OMG OMG!!! i was actually blushing!Embarrassed that was just so CUTE!!!
There were those small small things which made the update just so special! the whole Frisbee scene, the way manyata showed concern for uday when he fell on his back and also when aakash kicked him!
i soo loved them!
Especially the part when they were gonna kiss! loved the fact that he wanted HER to kiss him first and not him kissing her!LOL
and finally when they were gonna kiss that b*stard  aakash came over there!Angry
but never the less at least manyata would have realized that what she felt for aakash was just mere infatuation and not love. What she has started to feel for udayveer is love Big smile

Oh and the best part i liked in the update even more than their about-to-happen-kiss was when udayveer showed his middle finger to the driver behind him ROFL i absolutely loved that part! and to be honest i actually read that part like 4-5 times! i mean that poor guy can't do such stuff cause he's a royal and whenever he gets to do such stuff i so so sooo love it!Big smile

And the last part when UV says I LOVE YOU to manyata and she runs her hand over his face! huh! i was blushing jumping and literally screaming! Silly that was just so cute! and i then went into the dreamland of manveer where she ended up kissing him finally! and UV's wish comes true!LOLEmbarrassed

Waiting DESPERATELY for the next update!

love
Navpreet

Edited by dimpzz - 15 February 2012 at 12:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reeha...k

honeey95 Senior Member
honeey95
honeey95

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
suppperrr dupppeerrr cuuttteee loved the ending hope somting like that happens in the shooowww  :))))))))) 
cut wait for the net part please post sooonnn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reeha...k

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
WinkOKAY
wOAHHH REEHAEmbarrassed
you always always out do your self
Every time i think it cant get better, IT GETS BETTER
this i beleive was the most HOT, SENSOUSE, PLAYFUL, AND UNDERSTANDING chapter of all
I LOVEEED EVERY SINGLE WORD. 
Loved how uday became possesive..
and really really want tto read moreBig smile
What happens?
CANT WIAT
pleaseee pelaseee continue soon Big smile
Thank you so much for the PMEmbarrassed

reeha...k

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrarrti

Reeha I don't even know what to say to you.  This update is so romantic.  They way Udhay stepped in when Akash insulted her was amazing.  And for once I'm glad Manyata didn't step in until it was getting out of hand.  And she realized what he had implied.  

I do not know how I am going to wait until the next update.  I can only say I wish the cvs would read your updates and try to incorporate some of it.  Even 1% would improve the show so much.  
PREEETTT <3Hug
You just saying "Hi" is enough for me! I'm glad you liked the part, and yes I felt it was important for M to keep her mouth during this beating, espeicially since when Majnu was really getting beat up in the show, we had to hear her and another classic song get butcheredDead You'll manage the wait, you're always the most pateintEmbarrassed..but trust me the wait is just a few days at most! GAAHH! I hope the CVs can use SOME of it...honestly I only write if I'm irritated at the show. So if the show makes me happy there's no need for an FF LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrtiadventure_gurl

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Brilliantly written reeha...as alwaysClapClapClapClap

You brought out Uday's hesitance very well...whilst he is very used to dealing with girls & having them wanting him...it is the first time HE is wanting the girl. His confusion, his inability to understand his feelings...typically FIRST LOVE type experience!!!! Simply superb!

The beach time was portrayed very nicely...both exploring each other...getting to know their own selves also! Loved the philosophy -
If we renovate something, or add something on, that's not to say we don't love it, or like it...but rather that we need it to change with us, as our needs change- it's a simple fact of life Manyata. It's not about destroying the old, but enhancing it to make it new. Never knew our Yuvraj Udayveer was capable of such thoughtsEmbarrassed

Its good to see Manyata's increasing comfort level with UV!!

This part seems very important from the perspective of the whole story...quite a turning point...where Manyata's perspective of Uday as well as Akash is undergoing major shiftsSmile

Looking fwd to the next update!

reeha...k

Jasleen Goldie
Jasleen
Jasleen

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Wow very beautifully written Reeha! I loved it! The love forming between Manveer is so pure. Their date was so romantic, it was nice to see them getting to know one another for who they are without any royal obligations. Urgh Akash makes me mad, he needs to accept he's lost Manyata. I couldn't stop smiling when Uday confessed his love, so adorable. Waiting for the next part eagerlyStar

reeha...k

Peda Senior Member
Peda
Peda

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Hi 
 Thanks for the wonderful V day prezzie...
  It was just perfect.  That "meatball headed girl" part had me rolling with laughter. gonna read all the chapters again cause really enjoying ur ff

reeha...k

dimpzz Goldie
dimpzz
dimpzz

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Edited my post on page 61 Big smile

Go to top