Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 (Page 48)

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

WOW! I just saw the post and there are over 20,000 views!
I don't know who all the readers are, but can I just give you guys a
big big big big big:

You guys are awesome, silent readers or vocal ones: I really apprecate it!Smile
Congrats Reeha all the credit goes to you dear you are a gifted-writer.  Keep it up and God Bless U

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reeha...k

-Zunaira- Senior Member
-Zunaira-
-Zunaira-

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
First of all, Congratulations! PartyIt was only possible because of you and your work! Clap  Star

About the update ... Absolutely awesome! Big smile
Love how both Manyata and Udayveer are confused! Manyata is slowly letting her guard down without even realising and Udayveer is starting to acknowledge the idea that he is actually in loveee Embarrassed Totally love it  Tongue

And that scene ... so passionate and personal despite the onlookers. Well, the only thing I can say 2 Majnu and J is Budi nazar wale tera mu kaala  Angry

Awww... How Manyata was blushiing and DS knew something was going on. Soo tweet!  Embarrassed

Personally I reeally like how youve involved  other characters too - a refreshing change.

Omg UV and Majnu face-off was too good yaar! Proper intense Thumbs Up
But I cant u let Majnu have the last word Disapprove 
*UV Style*  Tsk tsk tsk, not fair ha Princess.
I really want to see UV get full revenge off Majnu for invading their privacy and spying on them.Angry

Lovely update. You seriously have some magical writing powers ... I tell you!Big smile

Love,

Zunaira

reeha...k

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri01

Hi Reeha meri jaan Hug sorry for coming late dear

Reeha each time I read your FF I run out of words to express myself...you write so beautifully dear and Part 11 is marvelousStarStarStarHeartHeartHeart love every bit of it

Loved the way you described Manyata fighting with her inner feelings and slowly but steadily she is on her way to understand the true meaning of love.
What can I say about the kiss ... it was so sweet wowBlushingBlushing
Yeh J aur Akash always in wrong place at the wrong timeAngryAngry they witnessed ManVeer private moment anyway it's good at least  they have sensed that ManVeer are soulmates.

Finally Manyata has accepted her family and loved UV and Akash confrontation

Waiting eargerly for the next chapter.

Hey Reeha I have a request hope you won't mind ...whenever Manyata will fall for her UV and ManVeer will be together I want a magical first kiss and I trust you on thatWink...I know I am besharamEmbarrassedLOL 

GAAAH!!! Priya!! I was waiting for you lovie!!!Hug

AND BTW, I'm soo obligiing your request, trust me, I know we'd never get an onscreen kiss, so IT WILL HAPPEN HERE!LOLEmbarrassed
I know everyone is upset about J and A seeing the moment, but trust me it was necessary! Plus there will be other private Manveer moments nah?Wink

Ziva01

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetDreams-

And that scene ... so passionate and personal despite the onlookers. Well, the only thing I can say 2 Majnu and J is Budi nazar wale tera mu kaala  Angry

Awww... How Manyata was blushiing and DS knew something was going on. Soo tweet!  Embarrassed

Personally I reeally like how youve involved  other characters too - a refreshing change.

Omg UV and Majnu face-off was too good yaar! Proper intense Thumbs Up
But I cant u let Majnu have the last word Disapprove 
*UV Style*  Tsk tsk tsk, not fair ha Princess.
I really want to see UV get full revenge off Majnu for invading their privacy and spying on them.Angry

Lovely update. You seriously have some magical writing powers ... I tell you!Big smile

Love,

Zunaira

Thank you Zunaira (btw, that is a beautiful name!Embarrassed) Thanks! I know it's a little iffy having scenes with other secondary charecters, but I think it's important. Although, the core is still ManveerWink

I know! I'm sorry I gave Akash the Last word...but it was important..to get UV thinking.

You know whats weird...that Akash DID get the last word in the last few epis and that HAS gotten UV thinking... I must say, I have amazing powers of predicting the future of DEK before it happens through my FFLOL..Btw, LOVED the "Budi nazar wale tera mu kaala" line! I will keep that in mind Big smile.
meerakhan45 Groupbie
meerakhan45
meerakhan45

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by meerakhan45

Hey girl... first all i wanted to apologize for repleing soo late...
Okay now to the FF... Ufff reeha, everytime u post new FF, u leave me speachless... seriouly all the wait was sooo worth it...
it was sooo beautiful...Every singel feeling, emotion, thoughs... like everything was beautiful describt...
one thing I really really puts big price on is that you do not rush to make it complete ... you write it as a reality story ... I take my hat off to you for this great idea... otherwice it was awesome...
I have a request... valentinesday is coming very soon and i wanted u to write something very romantic and speciel for us... it would be my valentinesdays gift... and i will send a picture of dress i want u to imagine and write monia in it... i will send the dress picture in messeges okay...
PS. hope u dont mind about the idea and request i gave u...
this time i give u  so many stars out of 10 :StarStarStarStarStarStarStar
7/10 stars
it was beautifully written and it was all good ... but it was Akash who pulled down a bit at the stars ... but there must of course be room for others too
hope u dont mind about the stars...

Hi Meera! Hug Thank you sooo much for reading and commenting.

First off: NEVER apologize for giving me your feedback- I will always respect it, and look into it. I understand that the Akash thing was hard to swallow, but I'll make up to it, promiseWink.
Please do send me in your picture: just make sure it's indian, because I don't think I'm getting her in a western dress so soon. I actually had NOT planned anything for Valentines day (believe it or not, I don't think that far ahead for this, I just write what comes to meLOL) BUT You have given me a GREAT idea- and I will most definatly oblige. I guess it will be part 13 then. So I better hurry up!LOL. Thank you for helping me out!Smile

Hi again... i tried to send the pic to u but couldnt... so im just sending the website in messeges okay... and dont worry its indian dress...
shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

WOW! I just saw the post and there are over 20,000 views!
I don't know who all the readers are, but can I just give you guys a
big big big big big:

You guys are awesome, silent readers or vocal ones: I really apprecate it!Smile

You're welcome! You can thank everyone by putting up another update asap! Wink

reeha...k

S.H.I.E.L.D. IF-Rockerz
S.H.I.E.L.D.
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Ahem. Part 11 Review:

It was Chiki. She looked at him with worried eyes, almost as large as the two orbs dominating her head.
ROFL, LMAO, LOL - worthy. You pick. LOL

*reading, reading...* 

UV! *reading with more concentration and starting my live movie viewing in my imagination* Aww, she's totally JEALOUS! Adorable! 

I can't tell if it's anger or if she's strongly trying not to jump my bones. I doubt it's the latter, but I hope it is.
LOL! Boys. *rolls eyes*

He looks at me, as if his eyes will utter the threat he can't seem to form verbally.

Me: What, nothing to say? If you have the gall to step in front of me, then have enough of it to follow through. What do you want to say?

I can't believe I have to encourage someone to speak up for what they want. Pathetic.

Reaction: LOL

*watching villain Majnu and hero Udayveer share a battle* NOOO! He wins?! After that awesome blow by blow from the hero, the villain wins?! Disapprove

DS! Aww, I love that woman! <3 

After today's episode, don't have the heart to mock Jay... But for this dialogue, I am gonna give you a StarApprove:
Manyata: He's always wanted me Jainandini. And he always will.

And congratulations on the 20,000 posts. I hope you go beyond 50,000 as you conclude the story (which I hope never happens Tongue You can after all continue the story with UV Jr. Cool)

Awesome update!

TC.

reeha...k

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvlover92

Ahem. Part 11 Review:

It was Chiki. She looked at him with worried eyes, almost as large as the two orbs dominating her head.
ROFL, LMAO, LOL - worthy. You pick. LOL

*reading, reading...* 

UV! *reading with more concentration and starting my live movie viewing in my imagination* Aww, she's totally JEALOUS! Adorable! 

I can't tell if it's anger or if she's strongly trying not to jump my bones. I doubt it's the latter, but I hope it is.
LOL! Boys. *rolls eyes*

He looks at me, as if his eyes will utter the threat he can't seem to form verbally.

Me: What, nothing to say? If you have the gall to step in front of me, then have enough of it to follow through. What do you want to say?

I can't believe I have to encourage someone to speak up for what they want. Pathetic.

Reaction: LOL

*watching villain Majnu and hero Udayveer share a battle* NOOO! He wins?! After that awesome blow by blow from the hero, the villain wins?! Disapprove

DS! Aww, I love that woman! <3 

After today's episode, don't have the heart to mock Jay... But for this dialogue, I am gonna give you a StarApprove:
Manyata: He's always wanted me Jainandini. And he always will.

And congratulations on the 20,000 posts. I hope you go beyond 50,000 as you conclude the story (which I hope never happens Tongue You can after all continue the story with UV Jr. Cool)

Awesome update!

TC.
Lamia!!!! Thank you ! I always look forward to your reviewEmbarrassed
1. For Chiki...I'll take all three. Her love for him is worth itLOL
2. Glad you enjoyed the Manveer moments...I know they were tainted...frankly you're the only one who hasnt mentioned thatLOL!
3. I know, UVs internal reaction is LOL worthy. Personally I think in the show his internal reaction is a little more confused, so I'm trying to stick to the very confident UV in the story on here...just to make up for it!
4. I know man. Sorry, but as I've stated before, the Villan getting the last line is only to help things progress FORWARD...plus, he hasn't won. Who said the conversation was overWink
5. I REALLY hope it comes down to this somehow. When M and U finally have a relationship in the show, and one day J just has a verbal rant. I WANT M TO SAY THIS. I will wait pateintly for it to happen, and will live vicariously through my writingSmile

Go to top