Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Add123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahhh! That was Beautiful !!!! I'm speachless :') Beautiful, I tell you.
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Unreserved

Great update reeha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Loved it. It was so well written so I will reserve the chappls.

I will never mind a Akash interupption where he gets beaten up. You have such an amazing gift of writing reeha

PS: The last book I read was also The Next Always...my head spun when i read that.

Keep writing and rocking๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Blues

Gahhh!!! Thank youu <3  (1) For enjoying the part, and (2) for reserving the chappals. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ To be honest, If it were up to me Majnu would get beat up EVERY time he steps in- but this time was warrented, couldnt have Uday do it earlier.

GAAHHH! Are you a Nora Roberts fan? I LOVE HER BOOKS!!! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!! I'm looking forward to the best one in May i think (it's about the middle brother) and then the last one is coming out at the end of 2012. Can't wait!
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I WANT TO SLAUGHTER THIS AKASH. *glares* Such an awesome update, such a sweet and intimate moment - then the stupid Akash comes and spoils it? Grr. So arrogant and, how dare he insinuate such things about Manyata and Uday? And he has the gall to say that he'll forgive her? For what exactly? Being human? Falling in love? >.< If he truly loved her, he'd want her to be happy, no matter who she was with, and he'd never insinuate such things about her. I want to kill him!

Love Uday's POV though - especially when they were building the castle. So true, and so sweet! (AND HE TOLD HER HE LOVES HER! *flails*)
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reeha I don't even know what to say to you.  This update is so romantic.  They way Udhay stepped in when Akash insulted her was amazing.  And for once I'm glad Manyata didn't step in until it was getting out of hand.  And she realized what he had implied.  

I do not know how I am going to wait until the next update.  I can only say I wish the cvs would read your updates and try to incorporate some of it.  Even 1% would improve the show so much.  
reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anhdara13

I WANT TO SLAUGHTER THIS AKASH. *glares* Such an awesome update, such a sweet and intimate moment - then the stupid Akash comes and spoils it? Grr. So arrogant and, how dare he insinuate such things about Manyata and Uday? And he has the gall to say that he'll forgive her? For what exactly? Being human? Falling in love? >.< If he truly loved her, he'd want her to be happy, no matter who she was with, and he'd never insinuate such things about her. I want to kill him!

Love Uday's POV though - especially when they were building the castle. So true, and so sweet! (AND HE TOLD HER HE LOVES HER! *flails*)

Gaah! Anhdara! Was looking forward to your reaction! and you did not dissapoint!๐Ÿค—Trust me, I feel exactly the same way about "this" Akash. BUT...what I'm hoping is, while Moniya is turning into Manyata during the show...the real Akash feels slightly like this. I say this because the Real Akash is so high on M being "his" that I seriously don't think he'd believe that Manyata could fall inlove with UV...so I really hope it goes this way, not technically speaking but I'd love to see glimpses of the insecure, and slightly psychotic Majnu๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm glad you enjoyed the updated! thank you for reading and stay tunned for 14 <3
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reserved

have to go out now, will come back and comment!๐Ÿ˜Š

*EDITED*

REEEHAAA!!! ๐Ÿค—
Did i tell you i absolutely LOVE your name?!?love the way it sounds!๐Ÿ˜ณ
oh and exams eh!? how did they go?? i know it might generally be like dude who cares about how they went, just glad that they are over!๐Ÿ˜† at least thats how it is for me!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Coming to the update. It was awesome as always! This one was really cute! The MANVEER moments, all just so sweet and romantic! this update is added to my favorite ones!๐Ÿ˜ณ
From the beginning itself i had that everlasting smile which i tell you only disappeared for a minute or two when that majnu made his entry but when you showed what was going through manyata's mind, it was back again!๐Ÿ˜† and when UV said 'I love you manyata! ' OMG OMG!!! i was actually blushing!๐Ÿ˜ณ that was just so CUTE!!!
There were those small small things which made the update just so special! the whole Frisbee scene, the way manyata showed concern for uday when he fell on his back and also when aakash kicked him!
i soo loved them!
Especially the part when they were gonna kiss! loved the fact that he wanted HER to kiss him first and not him kissing her!๐Ÿ˜†
and finally when they were gonna kiss that b*stard  aakash came over there!๐Ÿ˜ก
but never the less at least manyata would have realized that what she felt for aakash was just mere infatuation and not love. What she has started to feel for udayveer is love ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh and the best part i liked in the update even more than their about-to-happen-kiss was when udayveer showed his middle finger to the driver behind him ๐Ÿคฃ i absolutely loved that part! and to be honest i actually read that part like 4-5 times! i mean that poor guy can't do such stuff cause he's a royal and whenever he gets to do such stuff i so so sooo love it!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And the last part when UV says I LOVE YOU to manyata and she runs her hand over his face! huh! i was blushing jumping and literally screaming! ๐Ÿคช that was just so cute! and i then went into the dreamland of manveer where she ended up kissing him finally! and UV's wish comes true!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Waiting DESPERATELY for the next update!

love
Navpreet

Edited by dimpzz - 12 years ago
honeey95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
suppperrr dupppeerrr cuuttteee loved the ending hope somting like that happens in the shooowww  :))))))))) 
cut wait for the net part please post sooonnn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰OKAY
wOAHHH REEHA๐Ÿ˜ณ
you always always out do your self
Every time i think it cant get better, IT GETS BETTER
this i beleive was the most HOT, SENSOUSE, PLAYFUL, AND UNDERSTANDING chapter of all
I LOVEEED EVERY SINGLE WORD. 
Loved how uday became possesive..
and really really want tto read more๐Ÿ˜ƒ
What happens?
CANT WIAT
pleaseee pelaseee continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank you so much for the PM๐Ÿ˜ณ
reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shrarrti

Reeha I don't even know what to say to you.  This update is so romantic.  They way Udhay stepped in when Akash insulted her was amazing.  And for once I'm glad Manyata didn't step in until it was getting out of hand.  And she realized what he had implied.  

I do not know how I am going to wait until the next update.  I can only say I wish the cvs would read your updates and try to incorporate some of it.  Even 1% would improve the show so much.  

PREEETTT <3๐Ÿค—
You just saying "Hi" is enough for me! I'm glad you liked the part, and yes I felt it was important for M to keep her mouth during this beating, espeicially since when Majnu was really getting beat up in the show, we had to hear her and another classic song get butchered๐Ÿคข You'll manage the wait, you're always the most pateint๐Ÿ˜ณ..but trust me the wait is just a few days at most! GAAHH! I hope the CVs can use SOME of it...honestly I only write if I'm irritated at the show. So if the show makes me happy there's no need for an FF ๐Ÿ˜†