Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 (Page 44)

Kajol20 Senior Member
Kajol20
Kajol20

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
I love when you update! It always makes my day seeing ManVeer! 
 I would love to help you with outfits and other things! Cause I love this FF! Except Hindi, I suck too, probably worse than you. LOL I'll PM my suggestions for outfits.

Lots of love, 
Kajol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reeha...k

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Super update Reeha.. Clap.totally loved it...ooo manveer first kissDay Dreaming ...even if it is only on the cheek...a kiss is a kiss.Wink ..too bad the reporters werent there to capture the moment in a picture ... But also glad they werent there because that was a private moment for them...ohhh i hate that akash... Angry ..sheesh he saw manyata happy with uday so he comes up that she is being forced to like him...com'on akash she hasnt even called you for the past couple of days...get the picture.. Angry..u are so out of her life...now there is only one man in her life...uday... What does uday have in mind now...wuts gonna happen on this date...first time hand kiss...second time cheek kiss...omg is the next one gonna be lip kiss???? Embarrassed update soon reeha and thanks for the pm Hug

reeha...k

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limbu.simmy

With J, I've got nothing to say.. You have nailed it- " He always wanted me and always will".. It can't be get any better than this.. ROTFL ROFL ROFL at J..

UV and Akash confrontation: Least said Better.. UV's got 10/10 from me Wink..
Best thing: "Every girl kisses few frogs before she finds the real Prince " Day Dreaming.. Haiii I'm dreaming abt UV now.. I Tell You Reeha ( imagine in Vijay's style), you do come up with best quotes to support what you've to say..Tongue

Ok Finally.. Thanks for keeping Chikki as well on this part.. So Chikash can  actually happen LOL.. Poor Chiki she must be totally broken hearted Broken Heart WhenMajnu didn't even offer her a rideLOL.. 
. She looked at him with worried eyes, almost as large as the two orbs dominating her head.
Red : Reeha this is just EPIC.. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thank you Simmy! I always look forward to reading your response!Hug

I was wondering if I should have made M say that to J, but I think the moment was called for when she accused Manyata of being desperate for Uday (ironic nah?Wink) And I really needed a moment where Manayta has her own room...you'll see why in part 12Big smile, so I thought this situation fit, and would force Manyata to have some class and dignanty. You, know continue the transformation that hasnt happend on the show yetAngry

I was smiling when I wrote the frog line, I'm sorry I gave Akash the last word, but it is necessary, so bear with me!Smile

And I'm so happy you loved the Chikash Moment! Had to give our favourite Headset girl a shout-outWink

-Misek-

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suman_4_NivRen

Super update Reeha.. Clap.totally loved it...ooo manveer first kissDay Dreaming ...even if it is only on the cheek...a kiss is a kiss.Wink ..too bad the reporters werent there to capture the moment in a picture ... But also glad they werent there because that was a private moment for them...ohhh i hate that akash... Angry ..sheesh he saw manyata happy with uday so he comes up that she is being forced to like him...com'on akash she hasnt even called you for the past couple of days...get the picture.. Angry..u are so out of her life...now there is only one man in her life...uday... What does uday have in mind now...wuts gonna happen on this date...first time hand kiss...second time cheek kiss...omg is the next one gonna be lip kiss???? Embarrassed update soon reeha and thanks for the pm Hug

@ Bold : Wait and read my dear, just wait and read!LOL

I'm glad you liked it: and thanks for reading! Hug

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
lovely...
enjoyed reading it Smile

reeha...k

Jasleen Goldie
Jasleen
Jasleen

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Awesome job Reeha, I loved it! It was nice to see Moniya finally transformed into Manyata. And the gradual understanding and relationship forming between ManVeer is so adorable. Continue soon and thanks for the pm Smile

reeha...k

shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Let me tell you what I loved about this update Reeha...ALL OF IT!! 

LOL.  LOL

I loved the kiss between Udhay and Manyata.  And everything that came after that was just to cool to put into words.  Woman, you astound me with every update.  Just when I think it can't get better, you do something to out do it!  Clap

Yaar, where is the flying kiss emoticon when you need it?  MUAH!  

reeha...k

Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
I absolutely HATE that J and Akash saw that moment between Uday and Manyata. It was such a sweet moment, and the other two coloured it so horribly. Disgusting. Of course, a part of me is hoping that, although it may take awhile, J and Manyata reconcile and build a sisterly relationship. Or at least a friendship. I feel sorry for J. For Akash, not so much.

But the subtle changes in Manyata are amazing. Cannot wait for more.

reeha...k

Go to top