Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 (Page 38)

missdek Senior Member
missdek
missdek

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
How sweet really can't say much more

missdek Senior Member
missdek
missdek

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
AWW THE DRESS IS SO WONDERFUL
missdek Senior Member
missdek
missdek

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Reeha I WAANA SEE MANYATA'S FFs ALSO PLEASE POST THEM TOOO
missdek Senior Member
missdek
missdek

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
O GOD I AM SO DAZZLED BY THE PICS YOU POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!Shocked
shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by reeha...k

Originally posted by shrarrti

This was the perfect birthday gift!  A looong update, that established Moniya's transformation to Manyata, her remembering Tom, getting rid of Akash, etc.

Amazing!  Reeha you've done a wonderful job.  There are one or two grammatical errors, but in the scheme of things, it doesn't matter!

FIRST OFF:

Hug
It wasnt planned! But I'm glad I was able to give you somethingLOL
Plus, I fixed up the big ones: I was re-reading and was like "Oh god, theres another one"D'oh

Smile Thank you so much Reeha for the birthday wishes!  Hug 

And you may not have planned the update especially for my birthday, but I like to think it was meant to happen!  It's just my way of thinking my special day was extra special.  After all, it's the little gifts and surprises that mean the most!  Sonali also posted her pregnancy OS that day, so I was surprised and happy twice!  Lucky me! Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reeha...k

-Zunaira- Senior Member
-Zunaira-
-Zunaira-

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I dont think I need 2 say this... but that update was fantastic!  Big smile

Honestly, your writing is superb! Star 

The way it just flows, u convey the emotions of the characters so well!! Also, the sequences of events occur so logically and not just randomly. For example, like how Manyata had to change her clothes when she fell in the pool which led to her makeover, rather than just waking up one morning and accepting her title as a princess. U can tell that great effort and thought has been put into it!! Clap

The selection of clothes for Maanyatas wardrobe is beautiful! Utterly gorgeous! Also love how Manyata is starting to like Udays company, and is confused between the evil and annoying UV she knows and her sweet, childhood friend UV. Hope the latter wins! Smile 

Thanks for the PM, and can i just say, I loved how u gave a longer update this time! Such a treat! Dancing

reeha...k

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meerakhan45

First of all i wanted to apologize that i didnt gave u feedback...
Okay now to the FF... Seriouly every time i read ur FF i also think that one is the best one, but... But you proof me wrong again and agin...
Now why, becoz u do better and better FF Next time.. I meant it from the deep of my heard... that you are the best writer i have known...
I really have no word for how beautiful this FF was.
I love the way you descrieb the emotions and feeling M And Uv have for each other. Like i have mention it before, that whenever i read your FF, it feels like im reading a book. Maybe one day when the show is finish or you got bored of dekha ( I Hope not), then print this ou to a book.
I know that soon i im going to write a novel to you, to explain what think about this FF...heheh
Anyway i loved this whole FF And i lovvveeeddd the Dress... It was a really nice choice...And the color of dress was very unusual color... nice choice..
Okay now im tied of writing...
Last i have one request... Plzz give us a date when the next FF is coming!!! heheh
Love Meera...Big smile
P.S. i heard that people give stars from 1 to 10... Im giving you
StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar... You need to make a littel more efford which will defitnily give 10 on 10... Plzz dont mind..

Thank you! thank you! thank you Meera! I'm glad you enjoyed the update. I don't know about the DEK novel, but I did start a different one when I was youngerLOL I've always liked writing, but with University and working full time I just don't have the time like I used to in high schoolCry 
Let me know if you have any preferences- I always try to keep the regulars happy!Wink
reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adden123

Okay, so those were 30 mins of pure heaven (Yes, I'm a slow readerEmbarrassed) , but girl that was just BEAUTIFUL, it felt so real, for a second I thought this all was actually happening in the real world ... and all the media fiasco, the romantic pictures in the news paper, believe it or not I actually felt like I was seeing them infront of my eyesDay Dreaming, that's how good the writing was !!! Ohh and I absolutely love the whole hatred being chucked at Akash indirectly and in the sweetest manner from you Wink The update was soo realistic... I was completely lost , unaware of my surroundings, and then my screen saver went on, distracting my world of ManVeer, and yep that's when it struck me ... that this was a FanFic. Big smile Loved It Heart ... I hope my comment isn't too long, but then again you work so hard with fantastic updates, this is the least I can do to thank you Embarrassed Continuee Soon xxx

Thank you Adden! I'm glad it took you a while to read: makes my efforts feel betterLOL I'll do my best to keep them comingWink

Add123

Go to top