Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 (Page 136)

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 28 June 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Hi Reeha - this is my first comment this FF ... I never commented before, because - to be honest; I didn't know what to sayConfused.

How could I give u comments like "SUPERB UPDATE",  "AWESOME CHAPTER" , "GREAT PIECE" ... when your writing is so far beyond those tiny words. 

By the time I finish read a chapter ... I'm at a loss for words, but know this - this is the best FF I've ever read.  UVC - was the first FF I read  (before that - I didn't even know what "FF" meantLOL) ... but u gave a whole new meaning to FAN-FICTION!

I was (and still am)so much in love with this story - that TO THIS DATE - I've read it 15 timesEmbarrassed. I'm not saying this to flatter u , but it's the truth!

U should've been the writer for the show, I'm positive that it would've still been on air TODAYApprove!  And if by some miracle we get DEK 2 - UVC should be the screenplay for itBig smile

I was very sad when our beloved show ended ... but I was heart-broken when u stopped this FF so abruptlyCry.  U can probably imagine how over-joyed I was when u decided to restart writingBig smile.

THANK U SO MUCH FOR RETHINKING YOUR DECISION Hug .

As for this present update ... who says it's less than your 100%? - it's as if u never took that year-long break (I think it was a year ... it sure felt like it!Wink).

Remarkable UpdateClap ... looking forward to the next partDay Dreaming

Thanks once again - for resuming UVC.

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 30 June 2014 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEK_girl

Omg!!! i am just overjoyed! never expected you to continue this..but u did! and its like a gift to me...i just love your story and the characters..so mature..all of them manyata, uday, meena..everyone..especially manyata...one heck  of a powerful woman she is...so difficult to imagine the tv show manyata here..thanks for updating reeha..its a pleasure to read the story..i think whats best about the story is that things are not that simple and straight and the main characters are trying to find a best way through all the complications..kinda like the real life

You're welcome for the gift! I hope you enjoy it and continue reading!!Embarrassed

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 30 June 2014 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neahakhan

Hey thank you so much for getting back to me. Sorry I got bit emotional with that last message of mine sorta got upset. Tehe my sincere apology :(
Ugh. I know it can get tiring at times but you know that feeling when you don't get conclusion or closure over something it just makes me wonder over it. Be it life or any ff. lol I sorta sound stupid. But really thank you for getting back to me. Thank you for giving us the dose. You can take the time to write lol just don't get lost in life LMAO.
Thanks reeha it means a lot.

You have meee and I'm sure everyone still loves you and your FFs. :) lol don't worry your not alone here. Even I stopped watching the show lol ending was just blah. They instead should have hired you that would be so much fun. :)
Take care.

Oh btw ur Canadian eh?! Same here

Don't apologize!! You were being sincere and you weren't rude at all. Just honest LOL
Yes, I'm Canadian as Well Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neahakhan

santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 3:31am | IP Logged
YAY You updated :')
I'm a considerably new reader and knew about this after stalking Maisy's posts and boy am I glad. This story is absolutely amazing and being a huge ManVeer fan, it's a treat to read something this wonderful based on them. <3
The dialogues are amazing and so are how the characters are shaped. Absolutely brilliant, I must say.
And Manyata, oh Manyata, how I heart her :') She's great and definitely my favorite <3
Great, great stuff :)

Edited by ARandKJFan - 01 July 2014 at 3:27am

neahakhan

A.ShehzadAholic Senior Member
A.ShehzadAholic
A.ShehzadAholic

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Loved it.PLEASE UPDATE SOON

neahakhan

pmpm1 Goldie
pmpm1
pmpm1

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
What a pleasant surprise! Loved the update. Manyata and UV have stayed true to their characters!

Looking forward to the next update...

neahakhan

.SNOWWHITE. IF-Rockerz
.SNOWWHITE.
.SNOWWHITE.

Posted: 24 July 2014 at 5:06am | IP Logged
i am a big fan of u reeha.
glad dat u decided to continue UVC.
enjoyed d update so much.
plz update next chapter soon.