Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 (Page 127)

hans1998 Senior Member
hans1998
hans1998

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
awesome update loveeeddd it Thumbs Up

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
It takes about 5 seconds to message me on Fb that you have updated. FIVE FREAKIN' SECONDS!? :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Anyway, loved the update! It was a nice change to see all the troubles Mina had to go through. Poor girl, that's the only thing echoing in my mind when I read the chapter. And she is really beautiful...! No wonder UV was with her longer than his usual time. I simply LOVED Amandeep here! He is so different from the typical fathers. Loved his love for his daughter <3 and grandson! I am kinda on team Randhawas right now :P

Let's see what happens next! And do tell me when you update the next time! :@

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reeha...kadventure_gurl

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
This was a beautiful update. And tragic too. 
In fact I kinda love it and hate it. Love it because it was written so amazingly well but kidna hate it caz its making me hate on Uday right now! I never hated on Mina even in the beginning. Simply because even if she was to cause pain to ManVeer, really that pain could be barely equivalent to what she had to go through. Her story really is sad. Sad would be an understatement. Stern Smile
Can she please fall in love again Reeha?? Pretty please! And with the right person this time! I really want a happy ending for her and I want someone/something to erase all that pain, even though she can never forget it, I want it to no longer hurt her even to remember it. 
Some ManVeer fans may kill me but like at this point, as much as I LOVE Uday, a part of me even wants him to suffer a little bit. I think he deserves it. Stern Smile
But in the end I want happy ending for everyone! Hope I'm not asking for too much! 
Oh and question -
Sleep comes easy, and the dreams are as always, only of him.
Is him Uday? Does Mina still dream about UV every night? Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

MAHI1198 Goldie
MAHI1198
MAHI1198

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
amazing riha plz pm me if u update next plz...

reeha...k

-Tannu- Goldie
-Tannu-
-Tannu-

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
lovely update
feel pity for mina...though i dont lyk her...
hope to get some manveer scenes in d next part

cont soon :)

reeha...k

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
speechless...
i am liking amardeep...and i can see how he's the villain here...mina is a mother...she cares too much for aditya to think of any personal rivalry with uday anymore...but Amardeep is somebody who's filled with hatred, and I can see the makings of a powerful villain in him...too bad he's so old. If he was her brother, I'd have shipped him LOL
I like the fact that you're giving importance to side characters...if you don't know your supporting cast, you find your leads in a messLOL the more i read about mina and amardeep the more i can guess what is gonna happen with maanveerWink
thanks so much for updating! *faints* now it's my YASH's turnLOL
p.s. Mina is one yummy mummy.LOLWink
reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

Beautiful Reeha! I don't hate Mina, I am rather indifferent to her as I see her as a means to an end for ManVeer and Uday. Uday needs to realize that people are not possessions and regardless as how pissed he is about being kept from his son he must realize that people aren't possessions, and feelings aren't commodities, I love Uday, at all times even when he is being an arrogant prat, however I realize that in order for Uday to become the man he needs to be and he should be he needs to get his come uplance..ugh this may be painful to read but i am utterly looking forward to it and worse comes to worse I will go back and re read the date that Uday and M had when they ate parathas and watched ddlj Wink
Exactly! This has a lot to do with it all: The thing is Uday KNOWS his past isn't clean, but is particularly nonchalant about it: He doesn't feel GUILT; he isn't really "SORRY" at all.
For him its "you knew what you were getting into, so it doesn't matter if you got burned, not my problem" but you see, you should always be held accountable for your actions.
Another thing is Uday doesn't care about being a "father" he's pissed off that someone ELSE had an upper hand over him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Inkpen4877Herman_4uIndigoBlues

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Hey ReehaHug,

A fabulously written update. Though you don't need any praise from me as there are many over here to praise you but I feel I should give you a pat on the back for infusing a realistic touch in your writing. LOL! Yes, no praise: I enjoy a critical review tbh, so thank you for your lovely comment! <3Your update had such a REAL feel to it that for a while I forgot that Mina was a fictional character but someone as real/ identifiable as any other 'Indian' girl. Exactly; I can understand Mina's issue (not that I've expereinced it mind you LOL!) but the burden of being an NRI's child, in a western world, trying to find a neiche in between. There are stigmas and expectations which are never really gone even after parents have long left the mother land- not from the parents per say, but individuals in the indian community. Too much taboo.

In the earlier updates the way Mina was portrayed, she might've seemed to a lot of us as a girl treading on the dark/ grey side or some one who would evoke a WTH reaction from us as ManVeer is what all of us are concerned about... but this update showed that there is more to Mina than just a girl who had sex with Uday. You've done a commendable job portraying the emotional turmoil of a 21 year old going through such a phaseStar. You have brought in layers in her character (from a rich, powerful businesswoman to a vulnerable, heartbroken female to a single parent... VERY REAL, I must pinpoint). Thank you! I didn't want to unwrap her charecter all at once, infact this is what I had hopped for. Initial reaction to mina was "OMG! MANVEER VILLIAN! I HATER HER!" etc, but I've wanted bits and peices of her to pop up from the past and show the readers that no, this girl is how she is (cold, and distant) because she was MADE that way. She's a powerful charecter, infact I really think if Manyata and Mina had met under any other circumstances they would have been the best of friends.

Now, just one request Reeha... plz don't portray Manyata as some Devi who accepts Uday's new father avatar + his child just like that. I know she will try to work through it as you mentioned earlier and will fail and I want to you show it beautifully that a girl just doesn't have to accept everything that is dished out to her... she can say NO to it as well/ make Uday realize that his sex-capades affect other people's lives as well and people are not just use and throw materials even though ManVeer is the endgame..., which makes me wonder how Uday would react to M's decision?Shocked. Will her accept her leaving him or will he try to fight/ confine her towards him in some way as we know Yuvraj Udayveer Singh does not give up?... Many many questions are arising. Trust me, M is NOT going to be all accomodating; thats not to say she doesn't like Aditya, she will be a good "step mom" but the truth is, Uday will not be so easily forgiven. JNCs will show why. Eventually.

A very thought provoking update (at least for me) in terms of Mina's character... by seeing her tainted side in detail.

Go to top