Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
hi , I am Sanghita Dey . I have started reading  parts of Udayveer chronicles...they are amazing...I loved Uday in the show & his character development was good...& in ur updates his character was more interesting...😳
Vanshika1234 thumbnail
ITS SO GOOD!!you have so good writing skills and you have put a lot of effort in it!! I love it
sakshi1rani2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi reeha!!!!!!!!!!
just started reading udayveer chronicles...it would be an understatement if i say that it was fabulous...
i loved it to the core...and this is the first time i am reading an FF again and again...u know i have read all the chappies in this FF for around 5 to 6 times...and still not over with it...
i hope everything is going well with u and i wish u got an inspiration for continuing this FF
so looking forward to ur update...
sanah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey...
Hope your alright...
I'm not sure if I've commented before but I would surely say that I've read this ff like soo many times repeatedly becoz its just tooo awesome and wonderful..
I've loved every bit of this story and I'm still in love with it that's y I repeatedly go through the chapters..
I was sad that u had stopped writing but now really overjoyed that u will continueee *happy dance*
This update was really amazing..
Manyata might be thinking from the heart but she is just wonderful and right for uv.. I just love the way this couple is understanding and always there for each other...
Manyata is showing him the right path and he is listening to her..
I'm waiting to see how he interacts with his son...
Do continue asap
If possible plzz do pm me...
Thanks...
Darlingladdu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome i love it after such a long time apne likha aur maine padha please ishke update dete rahiye please
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! outstanding update...loved it...😃
Ekra-Meer thumbnail
Hiii reehhaaa... I was so excited when I read that u updated.. helll I still am!! Lol :) I started reading the 26 chapter but thotafter months had passed I shud read it from the start.. finished all the episodes jus now .. :p
I loved every bit of it especially the part where manayata stands up infront of all the royals for adi.. my only request is please don't leave us hanging again n update asap.. because after such a juicy update I can't sleep at night thinking Kia pata I'm late n update aa chuki ho.. lol :p now months have passed plzzz plzzz give us an update.. :( 😭
autumngal95 thumbnail
Hi Reeha, 
I just wanted to say that I recently started reading the Udayveer chronicles, and its just fabulous! Thank you for writing the characters so beautifully as opposed to the show, which seriously went downhill in that department. Even though, its been over 2 years since Dekha ek Khwab ended, your take on the story and characters is so wholesome and enticing that I keep coming back to this forum! I'm down with the flu right now and I reread both this and the Jainandini Chronicles, and I'm in love all over again. * Sighs Dramatically* .

As of now The story is at such a pivotal point, I literally can't wait for the update. I really really hope you continue writing, it would be super disheartening to not see a conclusion for this magnificent story.  

p.s. I love your Vancouverite references.