Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 (Page 115)

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gowri05

Wt*!!! uday has a son!!!!!
Gahhh!!!! this mina is real trouble like u said!!!
But I am feeling really sad for mina and andy and manyata!!
But loved the way u wrote it!!
Don't update soon but update whenever u can!
Feel a little empathy for Mina as well- she isn't a full fledged villian yet.
The Next part will be dramatic as hell, so get your tissue box out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.tashi-The_Tomboy-

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Wow that was quite an Update ReehaClap, but seriouly, Uday is having a son. Now from this changed Uday, I want the child to get its Fathers name and respect in this world, but seperating Manyata from Uday fro this is seriouly not done! Angry

I somehow see Manyata leaving Uday for his son and Udays sake, please suprise me and make me happy in the next update.
I'm surprised no one caught on...or was suspicious:
- Mina flipping over  a photograph when Uday came into her hotel room with Manyata in Mumbai
- Her listing off all of the wrongs he did to her; but stopping at the last one
-The fact that she was missing for a year after their break up and the media wondering where she was

When did you guys- and I guess it's to all of you- throughout this Update finally Realize what I was getting at? Anyone?
reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatima4a

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andy is UVs son
AAA...

I can't even tell you (write you hihi) how I felt when I read that
that was so so so so awesome

you're such a brilliant writer
god bless you jaan
lots of kisses and hugs for those absolutely beautiful chapters
thankyou honey

waiting eagerly for the next chapter and can't wait for JNC either

Thank you! I was wondering if people would have a negative reaction to Uday haveing and illegitimate child with Mina. If it would piss people off or irritate them- but the overall reception seems warm enough- surprised, but not angry at Andy's presence.

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Omg...! Ree is updating...!

RES FOR COMMENT!!!
I waitings for you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

QUESTION:

With DEK Ending soon,
Do you want me to continue with the UVCs and the JNCs?
I don't mind, and will be happy to update posts- but I'm not to sure if the Forum for DEK will still work- so Should I open up the UVCs and the JNCs in the FF forum?

Do you still want to read them?

Regards,

Reeha

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryrobbirvirgo24wendy25xxDaydreameRxxkojagoryfanAnhdara13-RK_Ki_Biwi--SilverAngel-

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Yes I Do. Pls continue.

virgo24

robbir Senior Member
robbir
robbir

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Yes please !!!!!!!! Tongue dek memories in the form of ur ffs will be truly a treasure 
xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Nooo... Reeha you did just not... Shocked
im literally speechless right now! seriously there was so much I wanted to say about the first two chapters but really everything has fled from my head after reading the third one!! All i can say is that thats just GENIUS Reeha. Like OMG, UDay and Mina's son - Andy - no Aditay!
seriously i have read a lot of well-written stuff but this beats all! So frikken amazing really ur FF is!
No i wont tell you to udpate soon...update wen you have the time Smile but also dont ever forget this FF or your fans Big smile .. this update was so amazing that I dont even know where to start .. well okay the first chapter - this was the BEST ever..literally had me laughing! :

Great, she hasn't even agreed to married me and she wants kids. 
Can't I do something in order for once in my life?

Please?

ROFL EPIC!

Then the second chap at the pizza place was awww so cute! loved the interaction between UV and that little girl-forgot wat her name was- Maria? But that whole fairytale thing adn then her response to Manyata whens she like OBVIOUSLY all Princes are like that! That was just amazing..

Obviously the third chap beats all...the proposal, Manyata crying, them having their moment, UV okay with leaving his kingdom for her..Oh my god it was just too beautiful for words to describe and you know I totally understood how UV had been feeling for so long..he's the devotee this time and honestly I think it makes the most sense this way that his love is at a whole new level! Embarrassed Even more than Manyata's! The feminist side in me feels happy LOL, especially since hes always had the upperhand in all his relations until now, its a good thing that this time tehre is someone there to punish him! Wink

Going to that end revelation...im extremely curios to read how you're going to go about this..The fatherly side in Uday awakened so fast..right now im thinking a couple future scenarios: For some reason I feel like Manyata is going to want to back down and leave Uday for Mina, she won't feel right depriving a son from his father. But if that was to end like that than ManVeer wouldn't end up together! so although thaht might be the plan initially obviously by the end something has to end up happening to keep ManVer together!

Or Uday may try to take his son away from Mina..but then that wouldnt be fair to her would it? Ermm

So in the end I'm going to come up with the conclusion that eventually Mina is going to die and M and UV will bring up the son together. Stern Smile I don't know any other way that things are going to resolve! Or you could always bring in a different dude for her instead Big smile But then she wont give up her son still!

^Okay feel free to ignore all that but seriously ur FF sure maeks me THINK...ill definitely give you the credit that whatver happened was the most unexpected twist for me and seriously greaattt jobbb!!!

ALright I think you've had enough of my rant Smile Now go back on working on that essay and you better ace it! Big smile

rmry

Go to top