Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 (Page 106)

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
loved the update  Reeha!

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
reserved..running to read the update..Smile
wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Hey Reeha,
again it was a lovely update.I always wait for UVC's update more eagerly than anything

Reeha, you explode another bomb, Yash is UV's second cousin and UV came to know about Yash's real identity. Ok, i have certainly not even dream of it that UV-yash are relatives. here goes UV's plans for unnati and yash in drains.LOL
Update was awesome , but Reeha but there is again more and more yash here and he is also in JNC's . Its overdose of himLOL. Don't take me wrong, i love yash , he is the amazing person but I love UV more and i don't know why.I know it was important for you to describe UV-yash bonding and fb's but JNC's was whole focused on him and now UVC's also contains more of yash and less of Manyata .Well i knew it you are going to that oxford ball bomb very soon. But is it will be going to be focused more on Yash-JN and not UV-Manyata and that's why you are including most of the events in JNC's?you had already prepared many twists, like mina fiasco is yet to be solved and now rajendra fiasco. I hope you are not planning for a UV-yash fight for ravgarh. That will be terrible to see after seeing such a beautiful friendship cum brotherly bond b/w the two and UV is much better person now. If it happens also yash would obviously not able to survive in this political game as he is very naive , pure and good for all this and UV is master of these games and there relationship is going to effect badly.I want UV helping Yash to adapt this environment.
UV-M scene was just WOW, It shows that now how much comfortable they are on each other. About M-J cooking, look i have guessed already that this Yash scene is going to result in there bonding. Manyata-Yash-UV scene was fabulous.
And this GR , he is brainwashing his son here also, but greed for power has no end and if manyata hadn't came back in UV's life, he would have become like GR. I hope he doesn't earfill UV against Yash.

Seriously Reeha, you should be in CVs team. The way you have built up not only UV-M story but entire Script of the show and give a awesome end to Akash and chawl gang, very early. This shows DEK has much more to show rather than this majnu and his majnugiri.
I am waiting for next update of UVC's eagerly as ever but as you will cover more part of ball in JNC's so update that soon also and Reeha please try to write this ball fiasco mostly from 3rd person POV, if you want to cover all the character equally in JNC's. I know its really messing writing same situation with two different people's POV.
And this time please try not to delay the update . You don't know how terrible is to wait. I have a feeling that something very big is going to happen in UK.

love wendy

Edited by wendy25 - 07 June 2012 at 11:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfanreeha...k

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neharaizada

Reeha...i have no words...the update was simply awesome. I love the way you have taken care of the intricate details. I want to see Manyata stand up strong, against Mina, if she ever makes a comeback. Manyata should be potrayed as teh Yuvrani, supporting and standing up for her Yuvraj. This would lay the foundation for her being a brilliant Maharani.
It would also be nice, if Jai would support her sister in this, not in a big way but subtly

Whatever it is i know you would do an awesome job. You have a wonderful gift and i seriously feel you should consolidate the JNCs and UVCs and get a short page fiction book out. Id be the first one to buy it...

God bless you

Aww thank you. I don't know if these could be a book, simply because I don't use these " " when people are talking, its more like a script! LOL! It's also the format I'm used to.

As for Manyata, I guess I'll have to do that, but for the most parts I try to make the UVCs about Uday. Same for the JNCs, about Jai. Manyata, it an important part in Uday's life, and will also be in Jai's life soon enough. As for Mina coming back, she is. But I wonder if it will be Manyata againt Mina, or Manyata against Uday?
reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_T

Reeha that was amazing...ClapClapClap Dont tell me tht Yash and Uday aare gonna fight or something bcoz I kinda like Yash...!!! Continue soon... I just love you for writting this really...Big smile

I wouldn't call it a fight per sayLOL

And you won't see that here; that will be in the JNCs
-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Reeha! Hug
Firstly, I am truly really very sorry for not reading every single update and
commenting on time...I seriously love all your updates but when I do, I am on my phone
so don't comment...now on to the BIG 20...I was going to do something when hit a 100 pages
but got sooo caught up...so now, instead I made you this...
hope you like it Embarrassed

-Vishwa-

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushiishwendy25reeha...klostmymusic.

Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
I hate how much you've sucked me into this story. (except no, not really.)
I still love the JNC's more. is that weird? though I'm adoring the Manyata/Jai bonding - shall we be seeing that in the JNC's? Jai struggling with cooking, Manyata helping. I really want Manyata on Jai's side completely. Jai needs someone in her corner, to be there for her. Because I get the feeling the whole thing with Yash is going to blow up in her face.
livvy_11 Goldie
livvy_11
livvy_11

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Plz do continue [:Y:]

Go to top