Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 (Page 105)

Simran234 Goldie
Simran234
Simran234

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
That was amazing! You have no idea how much I love this story!! Love in the FF heaven! And the Bomb you were talking about, I think that since Yash is "Aryan", he is gonna be the one marrying J so yeah.. I mean I don't know much cause I dont read JN chronicals..

Simran :D...

Kajol20 Senior Member
Kajol20
Kajol20

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
...I'm speechless. I have to res for now. Sorry! Unhappy

But my voice will come back and maaan, will it blabber.

Mind is blank, have to go.

Ta ta bye bye!
Kajol :)
ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
wow...now dat both uv n j figured out who is yash, cant wait to see wat happens next...will uv help j n d lovebirds unite ?
reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JEHAN-

omg...awesome update...i was laughing through out this chapter like crazy...
i loved it...loved this chapter aloott...i was waiting for ur update and finally u updated...
loved it...i love ur UV'C...and i loved uv and yash convo part the most when yash said "MIRCHIE LAGI BHAI" i was rolling on the floor...laughing...omg...that scene was hilariousROFL ROFL
and then lunch scene in office was more than awesome...loved it...Clap
ClapClap
and uday and yash are cousins...hmmm...interesting...i would love to read about it...
reeha u r awesome amazing and magnificent writer...ClapClapClap
i think we should request IF now that there should be a button LOVE wd comment like and all...really 
i don't know how to express i can simply say that i love ur UV'C alot...Embarrassed
thank you very much! I wasn't sure about the Mirchi line because I'm not well versed with hindi and the slang terms, I just thought it could possibly work. Plus Yash is like me so I thought his accent would make it comicalLOL.
If you're confused about Yash and what he has to do with this, be sure to read through the JNCs, trust me this JN is not as irritating as the one in the show, there's a big back story here that you won't get otherwise.
Thank you LOL! If there's a love button I'm sure there will be a "UPDATE DAMNIT!" button!
LOL
reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
FOR YOUR REFERENCE

For all of you Non-Jainandini Chronicles Readers, this is YASH. For more about him, feel free to read the JNCs. And, JN isn't psycho in that one, so trust me it won't be tramatic!LOL
First Name:Liam
Middle Name:Yashvardan
Last Name: Ryan
Prefered Name: Yash
Here are some basics:
Hight: 6 feet 2 inches
Build: Well, built really well.
Hair colour: Black.
Face: Gorgeous.
Eye colour: Green.
Nationality: American
Ethnic Make-up: Halfy. (White & East Indian)

Sisters: Mina & Nina (Twins) and NO This is not the same Mina as Mina Randhawa (that was a naming fail on my part) And Mia.
 I haven't seen anyone walking around my office who looks like him (trust me if there was, I would not be on IF at the moment!LOL) So, I did the next best thing, Googled "World's best looking men" And went down the listEmbarrassed (Do not do so when someone is around- it is absolutley sinfull, btw, I think Arjun rampal was the only brownie on the listShocked) Anyways, so down the list there is number 30 somthing (Can't recall, and I am NOT going back to the sight) his name is Evandro Soldati...now...I know he isnt Indian, but Yash isn't 100% Indian Either, as you will find out he is HALF Indian; hence why I think Evandro can pull off the look Yash needs. Note, this is not who should "play" Yash -*sigh, if only we were so blessedBlushing" but more of what Yash, would LOOK LIKE. Along the same lines, although maybe not a 100% accurate, Evandro is essentially what I think Yash would look like. YUMMY <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurllostmymusic.

SaHillover101 Goldie
SaHillover101
SaHillover101

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Reeha I loved the update as always!! This is sooo interesting!! Plzzz do continue soon as I'll be looking forward to the update!!:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reeha...k

neharaizada Senior Member
neharaizada
neharaizada

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Reeha...i have no words...the update was simply awesome. I love the way you have taken care of the intricate details. I want to see Manyata stand up strong, against Mina, if she ever makes a comeback. Manyata should be potrayed as teh Yuvrani, supporting and standing up for her Yuvraj. This would lay the foundation for her being a brilliant Maharani.
It would also be nice, if Jai would support her sister in this, not in a big way but subtly

Whatever it is i know you would do an awesome job. You have a wonderful gift and i seriously feel you should consolidate the JNCs and UVCs and get a short page fiction book out. Id be the first one to buy it...

God bless you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reeha...k

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Reeha that was amazing...ClapClapClap Dont tell me tht Yash and Uday aare gonna fight or something bcoz I kinda like Yash...!!! Continue soon... I just love you for writting this really...Big smile

Go to top