The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 - Page 102

Posted: 11 years ago
Thank youu ssooo ssooo much... For the minnie update ;) atleast v got 2 knw wat manyata was thinking i ws hoping the oposite... O well.. Thats simply becaus any of ur updates dont fail in suprising me... :) now take ur tym n update whnever u can... I loved it :D keep goinnn!!
Whoa! that was great. waiting for the next update.😊
You know for the first time I properly saw the character sketch (I'm assuming you updated it recently) and it just hit me! Mina is gonna get DC right?? πŸ˜‰ Yea I know totally random but just putting my guess out there! 
Coming to the mini update.. honestly it was short but it didn't feel short, in fact it was rather i don't know..wholesome? πŸ€”
Simply because in this little mini update I felt like we saw to the full extent how mature and loveable Manyata is! And thats really something I appreciate because come on, who doesn't already LOVEE UV? But urs is one of the first FF where Manyata's character is just as or even more admirable than UV. I was shocked with how maturely she handled the situation..like she is aware of the fact that UV had some pretty intense stuff going on with girls before her but you know its a totally different thing to see the living proof of those "relationships" he shared with girls like Mina. And she still stayed calm AND understood Mina's side of the story!
But you know, she is still like an average girl deep down so I would also love to see a little bit of pain in the upcoming chap because the fact does remain that UV had a child with Mina.
Oh and UV ... needs to learn a lesson. πŸ˜³ 
Anyways try and continue soon!
Edited by xxDaydreameRxx - 11 years ago
πŸ‘ Reeha dis is awesome ...i have fallen fr ur FF i got to noe abt it months before bt never gt dat much of tym and today atlast i finished reading ur FF Its worth reading dear and i think u r one of d finest writers of dis forums
few update were soo damn romantic and cute Specially ch 13,14 and ch 8 were superb πŸ‘
Bt last 2-3 updates were a bit shocking and depressive except d proposal scene
i feel sad fr manyata and mina 😭
bt dis manyata is mature enough to understand everything 😊
I luv ur FF πŸ‘ Edited by Sanarasheedroxx - 11 years ago
Plz plz ... Update reeha ... Plz . :)
I know its alot of work but please update fast Reeha😳
cant wait any longer 😭

Ooo goddd!!!! Plz update already... Its been months v had a proper update from yu reeha... Dont leave the story hanging like that... PLZZZ UPDATE... :(
Thanks reeha thanks a lot for the update. I thought you've forgotten the story. Just loved it to the core. Please continue it.
reeha--this is to remind u...there r soo many here who jst LOVE ur ff..so plz continue whenever possible...eagerly waitingπŸ€“
awesome update..really nice..please continue soon..😊