Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adorable_rana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Superb update ReehaπŸ‘πŸΌ

although it was short but loved it how M handled everything...It was awesome⭐️

Update remaining part soon wanna read more and pm me when you will updat next if you can...update soon dear

puggyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This ff is a master piece!!! Outstanding effort!!!!  No words to describe... Loved it to da core... In this u hav shown manyatha  as a more matured woman ... Liked it... Manyatha is so cute n broad minded to accept aid as jaigad's heir n uv's son ... Pls don separate Mina from her son...let her find another guy as her love life...let Mina n Andy stay bak at London only...only manveer pls...don disturb their lives...o my god am unable to digest da fact that manyatha is not mother of uv's child...how wud uday... Let them come bak to India n get married happily...I would love to c junior man veer soon... Pls don separate Andy from Mina...don let uday do such things to Mina ... Fantastic ff...am at loss of words ...ff is incredible!!! Brilliant!! Sensational!!!    It's terrific !  rEMARKABLE!!!          YOU' RE # 1 !       Plsss update soon ...waitinggg eagerly...pls do pm me wen u update...thank u
princess_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woah.. Reeha it was amazing. I just couldn't get over it! I loved Manyata's POV here. She actually should hang him to death for what he has done. OMG Uday has to wear his redemption shoes very soon!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
--Zenu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing Reeha! That Was A Great Piece Of Wrk! Loved How Manyata was Mature! Update Soon Dear πŸ€—
vampire12345678 thumbnail
oh my god😲
this update had left me speechless like really i dont know how to explain the maturity and niceness of this update
k now uday's reaction and manyata's reaction is so much different then what i accepted i though uday will have so much love how his child and act all fatherly while manyata will act all melodramatic blame uday leave him and tell him to go to meera and live him life with her or something
i loved how u potraited their characters awesome 
a big hugs for u for this updateπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
now will manveer end up having sex ?(i wish they do)
i am so suprised like uday got to know he has a child with his ex girlfreind and he is busy kissing and exploring his fiance in the hotel room😲
and manyata who just got to know that her fiance had a child is busy kissing him in the hotel room wow manveer truly rock they are one hell of a weird couple and i love them for this
please update sooon this is one of the best updates i have ever read
u rock man
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME...FANTASTIC...GREAT!!!...SUPERB!!!...MINDBLOWINGπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by ARMaaneetAbhiya - 11 years ago
..oishu.. thumbnail
i just dont believe u stopped there...:/:/...i cant wait now!! not fair at all reeha!!

p.s. tooo short but absolutely great as always!!!
fatima4a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Reeha!!!!
finally you updated!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
it was short, but very very very good
can't believe uday is just irritated by the fact that mina hid the truth from him instead of the fact that he has a son!
by the way: I just LOVE Aditya's name, so cool
and manyata is just wow! She's so different in this FF and the way she handled the situation is excactly how a princess should do...

Can't believe after everythig that happend in one night, they just go home and make outπŸ˜†
Love Manveer

Thanks for the update and pleas update ASAP😳
Love,
Fatima
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
Reeha!!! Lovely!! My heart is TOTALLY racing right now!!! I cannot wait! 
..oishu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Inkpen4877

Reeha!!! Lovely!! My heart is TOTALLY racing right now!!! I cannot wait! 

my sentiments exactly!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰