Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAHI1198 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing riha plz pm me if u update next plz...
-Tannu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
feel pity for mina...though i dont lyk her...
hope to get some manveer scenes in d next part

cont soon :)
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
speechless...
i am liking amardeep...and i can see how he's the villain here...mina is a mother...she cares too much for aditya to think of any personal rivalry with uday anymore...but Amardeep is somebody who's filled with hatred, and I can see the makings of a powerful villain in him...too bad he's so old. If he was her brother, I'd have shipped him 😆
I like the fact that you're giving importance to side characters...if you don't know your supporting cast, you find your leads in a mess😆 the more i read about mina and amardeep the more i can guess what is gonna happen with maanveer😉
thanks so much for updating! *faints* now it's my YASH's turn😆
p.s. Mina is one yummy mummy.😆😉
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Inkpen4877

Beautiful Reeha! I don't hate Mina, I am rather indifferent to her as I see her as a means to an end for ManVeer and Uday. Uday needs to realize that people are not possessions and regardless as how pissed he is about being kept from his son he must realize that people aren't possessions, and feelings aren't commodities, I love Uday, at all times even when he is being an arrogant prat, however I realize that in order for Uday to become the man he needs to be and he should be he needs to get his come uplance..ugh this may be painful to read but i am utterly looking forward to it and worse comes to worse I will go back and re read the date that Uday and M had when they ate parathas and watched ddlj 😉

Exactly! This has a lot to do with it all: The thing is Uday KNOWS his past isn't clean, but is particularly nonchalant about it: He doesn't feel GUILT; he isn't really "SORRY" at all.
For him its "you knew what you were getting into, so it doesn't matter if you got burned, not my problem" but you see, you should always be held accountable for your actions.
Another thing is Uday doesn't care about being a "father" he's pissed off that someone ELSE had an upper hand over him.

reeha_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Hey Reeha🤗,

A fabulously written update. Though you don't need any praise from me as there are many over here to praise you but I feel I should give you a pat on the back for infusing a realistic touch in your writing. LOL! Yes, no praise: I enjoy a critical review tbh, so thank you for your lovely comment! <3Your update had such a REAL feel to it that for a while I forgot that Mina was a fictional character but someone as real/ identifiable as any other 'Indian' girl. Exactly; I can understand Mina's issue (not that I've expereinced it mind you LOL!) but the burden of being an NRI's child, in a western world, trying to find a neiche in between. There are stigmas and expectations which are never really gone even after parents have long left the mother land- not from the parents per say, but individuals in the indian community. Too much taboo.

In the earlier updates the way Mina was portrayed, she might've seemed to a lot of us as a girl treading on the dark/ grey side or some one who would evoke a WTH reaction from us as ManVeer is what all of us are concerned about... but this update showed that there is more to Mina than just a girl who had sex with Uday. You've done a commendable job portraying the emotional turmoil of a 21 year old going through such a phase⭐️. You have brought in layers in her character (from a rich, powerful businesswoman to a vulnerable, heartbroken female to a single parent... VERY REAL, I must pinpoint). Thank you! I didn't want to unwrap her charecter all at once, infact this is what I had hopped for. Initial reaction to mina was "OMG! MANVEER VILLIAN! I HATER HER!" etc, but I've wanted bits and peices of her to pop up from the past and show the readers that no, this girl is how she is (cold, and distant) because she was MADE that way. She's a powerful charecter, infact I really think if Manyata and Mina had met under any other circumstances they would have been the best of friends.

Now, just one request Reeha... plz don't portray Manyata as some Devi who accepts Uday's new father avatar + his child just like that. I know she will try to work through it as you mentioned earlier and will fail and I want to you show it beautifully that a girl just doesn't have to accept everything that is dished out to her... she can say NO to it as well/ make Uday realize that his sex-capades affect other people's lives as well and people are not just use and throw materials even though ManVeer is the endgame..., which makes me wonder how Uday would react to M's decision?😲. Will her accept her leaving him or will he try to fight/ confine her towards him in some way as we know Yuvraj Udayveer Singh does not give up?... Many many questions are arising. Trust me, M is NOT going to be all accomodating; thats not to say she doesn't like Aditya, she will be a good "step mom" but the truth is, Uday will not be so easily forgiven. JNCs will show why. Eventually.

A very thought provoking update (at least for me) in terms of Mina's character... by seeing her tainted side in detail.

reeha_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mais-

It takes about 5 seconds to message me on Fb that you have updated. FIVE FREAKIN' SECONDS!? :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :P Five seconds I don't have!!! LOL! You've seen me! I haven't even been on FB that often LOL!

Anyway, loved the update! It was a nice change to see all the troubles Mina had to go through. Poor girl, that's the only thing echoing in my mind when I read the chapter. And she is really beautiful...! No wonder UV was with her longer than his usual time. I simply LOVED Amandeep here! He is so different from the typical fathers. Loved his love for his daughter <3 and grandson! I am kinda on team Randhawas right now :P LOL! thank you! That was the point: I want us Manveerians to see a world beyond Manveer. Uday wasn't a saint, and there needs to be SOMEONE who we sort of root for even if it's agains him LOL!

Let's see what happens next! And do tell me when you update the next time! :@ FINE :P

DEK_girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am your fan! i felt so bad for mina! i wonder what would have happened if uday would have known before that mina was with his child..would he have accepted her?i think yes..phir toh uv and mina ki lovestory ban jaati...aah but destiny...i am loving the story!
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey reeha!

I d0nt kn0w what to say about this purely beautiful update it was intense,pure, em0ti0nal,touching, awes0me, beautifuly written in short PERFECT! I swear i had tears in my while reading this update and i know m late but i always prefer reading ur work slowly rather than in a rush i imagine every singer word of ur update wil reading it for me it bec0mex lyk epis0de of my all tym fav show...

I will admit i usd to hate mina i felt lyk slapping her hard on her face because she was herself resp0nsible for her own c0nditi0n but but but this update of ur changed my th0ughts about her it c0nverted all my hatered into al0t al0t of love for her though she d0ne many things wr0ng bt whos perfect. She was in l0ve with uday and just because of it she forgot her values...

This update opend my eyes and mind and it provd dat u shud never judge a bo0k from its cover here is the same case she l0oked evil to us fr0m outside but fr0m inside she is a heartbroken vulnerable girl who still craves for love. She have sufferd alot and that is what made her this cruel and seriously fr0m n0w onwards i wil never hate her charcter n0 mater what she do n0 mater how much she tries to gve pain to uday because sum whr v kn0w uday is da culprit t0o he should kn0w da pain thr0ugh wich many have g0ne coz of him i kn0w he always was clear abt hs fiance thing bt stil he was wr0ng in c0mpltly ign0ring mina in n0t even pickin up her calx. . . .

Reeha i kn0w maybe m wr0ng bt ths is my pov i want uday to feel da same pain thr0ugh wich a 21 old gal g0ne when he wil feel da way then he will ask mina to forgve hm fr0m all his will and heart and i wud love to see dat i kn0w i might be s0unding kind of dramatic to u bt seriously ur update t0uchd da heart i felt lyk i cn see mina g0in thru ths pain, l0nliness!

Please d0nt let uday snatch away minas 0nly h0pe and love of her life aditya she will be n0thing with0ut him i d0nt want emptines in her lyf again! 0mg u kn0w ths is the l0ngest c0ment i have ever ever wrote:p

reeha for me it was ur bestest update i knw i might be s0unding realy weird to u bt ths update t0uchd my heart and i wud thanku for writing such an 0utstanding chapter thankx:)
Edited by MsLuscious - 11 years ago
reeha_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxDaydreameRxx

This was a beautiful update. And tragic too. 

In fact I kinda love it and hate it. Love it because it was written so amazingly well but kidna hate it caz its making me hate on Uday right now! LOL! Thank you Rajnana! That was sort of the idea. We're all such big UV fans that we often overlook his flaws or down play his actions. I never hated on Mina even in the beginning. Simply because even if she was to cause pain to ManVeer, really that pain could be barely equivalent to what she had to go through. Her story really is sad. Sad would be an understatement. 😳 Yupp, tragic. But sort of inspiring, no? I could write an FF on her alone, but the story is of UV, not of her- so she's just a small part of it: and ofcourse the mother of his first child.
Can she please fall in love again Reeha?? Pretty please! And with the right person this time! I really want a happy ending for her and I want someone/something to erase all that pain, even though she can never forget it, I want it to no longer hurt her even to remember it. Done and Done. I've already paired her off before you'd made the request. Now, its up to you to think WHO that someone is LOL.
Some ManVeer fans may kill me but like at this point, as much as I LOVE Uday, a part of me even wants him to suffer a little bit. I think he deserves it. 😳 I don't think you'd be alone tbh.
But in the end I want happy ending for everyone! Hope I'm not asking for too much! 
Oh and question -
Sleep comes easy, and the dreams are as always, only of him. That's my error actually: It doesn't seem clear but the dream is of "Aditya" actually. From the begining to the end, because Mina still feels guilty that she didn't want her son. She loves him so much but she always remembers back when she hated her unborn child and what it represented (a part of Uday)- she remembers feeling depresed and resentful. Feeling suicidal. then she feels the guilt of almost ending their lives. She feels this and remembers this because Aditya is her world- she has other nightmares as well- that he'll hate her for keeping his father from him, that he'll be ridiculed for being a bas***d, Aditya is always on her mind.

So, I hope that explains it! I didn't want to freak you guys out LOL!

I should make it abundantly clear: Mina is NOT pining away for Uday. She doesn't feel Anything of the sort for him. She hates his GUTS and would love to cause him some pain, but she doesn't want to be the significant other in his life: she hates him too much for that.
Is him Uday? Does Mina still dream about UV every night? 

reeha_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

speechless...

i am liking amardeep...and i can see how he's the villain here...mina is a mother...she cares too much for aditya to think of any personal rivalry with uday anymore...but Amardeep is somebody who's filled with hatred, and I can see the makings of a powerful villain in him...too bad he's so old. If he was her brother, I'd have shipped him 😆 LOLOL! I should have considered that, but I think father has a better essance of support- most individual's parents wouldn't have stood by their child's side had they been in the same spot- siblings usually are more solid, parents vary. BUT had their been a brother, I would have considered Unnati pairing up with him...now...I'm second guessing my self LOL! Oh well, too late for that now :D
I like the fact that you're giving importance to side characters...if you don't know your supporting cast, you find your leads in a mess😆 the more i read about mina and amardeep the more i can guess what is gonna happen with maanveer😉 I'm sure you can- Aman's villianous side isn't too unique, it's pretty obvious. I love Manveer, but I don't want my FF to be a bunch of cheesy moments of " I love you" and dancing in the rain ( I love those moments too though) because I feel it detracts from an actual story. Their needs to be DRAMA, and thats why side charecters are so important- they bring out the Drama. This FF has taken a really different direction from the show: 1- Manveer happened FIRST, and Drama AFTER; in the Show, there was Drama, Drama, Drama (most of it just stupid) which would DELAY Manveer.  Bleh, I wasn't a fan of that. Infact it sort of pissed me off. Second- I don't want Manveer to be the primary couple. I always said that JN would have been better used as a supporting charecter rather than a villian between Manveer:buuuttt, those pesky CVs didn't care -___-; LOL...ok, that was an impressive rant tehehehe.

thanks so much for updating! *faints* now it's my YASH's turn😆 YAAYY! You're a Jayash fan? Or a Yash fan? LOL! I was supposed to update the JNCs first, but the UVCs has a larger fanbase (YAAAYY! We passed the 100,000 views mark!) so I had to appease them before I got death threats LOL! JNCs is next. Should be up tommorow :D
p.s. Mina is one yummy mummy.😆😉 BAHAHAH! Why not! Uday is one Dreamy Daddy LOL!