Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
fabulous update Reeha, it was gud to understand Mina's point of view, what she's been through, u wrote it perfectly, it was wonderfully written, as a reader i felt so bad for her (almost sick in my stomach), you are a great writer Reeha, but waiting anxiously for Uday and Manyata's point of view, I've been waiting to see what Manyata's reaction and Uday's action would be :)  Keep up the fantastic work, U ROCK.  I fall short on words describing your writing skills. :)
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm speechless after reading this update Reeha.😊
I've no words to praise you.😊
No Manveer in this update  but I liked it, Liked the POV of Mina n the flashback scene of Aditya's birth.😊
Just one word came into my mind"SUPERB".πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
I'm always a fan of your writing skills yaar.😳
Fantastic update.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Now in next chapter I want to know UV n Manyata's POV after the revelation of Adi's real identity.πŸ˜›
Thanking you so much for the awesome update.πŸ˜‰
Great work.πŸ€— πŸ€—
EVERYTIME YOU SURPRISED ME WITH YOUR UPDATES. πŸ˜‰YOUR UPDATES LIKE SURPRISE GIFTS FOR ME N I LIKE SURPRISES.πŸ˜†

Edited by sonam2801 - 11 years ago
kakacool123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Reeha surprise me each time with ur updates, very intresting character of Mina. 
Inkpen4877 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Finally Reeha!... Waiting for the update yaar... actually waiting for 'the quite a few' that you said earlier... I just love this Udayveer Chronicles since I read it a month or 2 ago!...

Thanks for making me an addict lol🀣

ty for giving Mina a face... and OMG you chose the Victoria Secret gal as Mina?... Bold bold bold!!

@Kat: You workout 2 hours a day?...like seriously. I only used to walk for like 30 mins and that used to be my workout lol... and haven't even done that for the past 2 months... I'm among the ones who NEED to gain weight lol

Lol yes mahi 2 hours a day, because I am from Texas and we love food!! It's. The only way I can afford to eat what I please πŸ˜‰
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
Beautiful Reeha! I don't hate Mina, I am rather indifferent to her as I see her as a means to an end for ManVeer and Uday. Uday needs to realize that people are not possessions and regardless as how pissed he is about being kept from his son he must realize that people aren't possessions, and feelings aren't commodities, I love Uday, at all times even when he is being an arrogant prat, however I realize that in order for Uday to become the man he needs to be and he should be he needs to get his come uplance..ugh this may be painful to read but i am utterly looking forward to it and worse comes to worse I will go back and re read the date that Uday and M had when they ate parathas and watched ddlj πŸ˜‰
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey ReehaπŸ€—,

A fabulously written update. Though you don't need any praise from me as there are many over here to praise you but I feel I should give you a pat on the back for infusing a realistic touch in your writing. Your update had such a REAL feel to it that for a while I forgot that Mina was a fictional character but someone as real/ identifiable as any other 'Indian' girl.

In the earlier updates the way Mina was portrayed, she might've seemed to a lot of us as a girl treading on the dark/ grey side or some one who would evoke a WTH reaction from us as ManVeer is what all of us are concerned about... but this update showed that there is more to Mina than just a girl who had sex with Uday. You've done a commendable job portraying the emotional turmoil of a 21 year old going through such a phase⭐️. You have brought in layers in her character (from a rich, powerful businesswoman to a vulnerable, heartbroken female to a single parent... VERY REAL, I must pinpoint).

Now, just one request Reeha... plz don't portray Manyata as some Devi who accepts Uday's new father avatar + his child just like that. I know she will try to work through it as you mentioned earlier and will fail and I want to you show it beautifully that a girl just doesn't have to accept everything that is dished out to her... she can say NO to it as well/ make Uday realize that his sex-capades affect other people's lives as well and people are not just use and throw materials even though ManVeer is the endgame..., which makes me wonder how Uday would react to M's decision?😲. Will her accept her leaving him or will he try to fight/ confine her towards him in some way as we know Yuvraj Udayveer Singh does not give up?... Many many questions are arising.

A very thought provoking update (at least for me) in terms of Mina's character... by seeing her tainted side in detail.
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
princess_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is just Fantastic ReehaπŸ‘ Oohh So Amandeep is the villian.. Hmm interesting... I really like itπŸ˜‰ Soo Update soonπŸ˜ƒ  And yeah next part I want some of ManVeerπŸ˜ƒ I want to know how their story progressesEdited by princess_T - 11 years ago
hans1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update loveeeddd it πŸ‘πŸΌ
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
It takes about 5 seconds to message me on Fb that you have updated. FIVE FREAKIN' SECONDS!? :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Anyway, loved the update! It was a nice change to see all the troubles Mina had to go through. Poor girl, that's the only thing echoing in my mind when I read the chapter. And she is really beautiful...! No wonder UV was with her longer than his usual time. I simply LOVED Amandeep here! He is so different from the typical fathers. Loved his love for his daughter <3 and grandson! I am kinda on team Randhawas right now :P

Let's see what happens next! And do tell me when you update the next time! :@
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This was a beautiful update. And tragic too. 
In fact I kinda love it and hate it. Love it because it was written so amazingly well but kidna hate it caz its making me hate on Uday right now! I never hated on Mina even in the beginning. Simply because even if she was to cause pain to ManVeer, really that pain could be barely equivalent to what she had to go through. Her story really is sad. Sad would be an understatement. πŸ˜³
Can she please fall in love again Reeha?? Pretty please! And with the right person this time! I really want a happy ending for her and I want someone/something to erase all that pain, even though she can never forget it, I want it to no longer hurt her even to remember it. 
Some ManVeer fans may kill me but like at this point, as much as I LOVE Uday, a part of me even wants him to suffer a little bit. I think he deserves it. πŸ˜³
But in the end I want happy ending for everyone! Hope I'm not asking for too much! 
Oh and question -
Sleep comes easy, and the dreams are as always, only of him.
Is him Uday? Does Mina still dream about UV every night?