Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 - Page 93

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweetshab

OMG!!!
Wat a fantastic update...correction updates;)
u actually did it...
Manyat n UV were actually getting knw each other..manyata accepted his proposal just mins /hours back nd u threw a bomb at us..ahan it isnt inny minny bomb but missile..
Awww :O andy is his son o_O

fantabulous update dont keep us waiting
Did i mention i loveddd the updates :)
Cont soon

Thank you! LOL! Yes, it's kind of a missile isn't it? especially in Uday's perfectly planned out life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Inkpen4877

Honestly? I didn't see that coming until the washroom bit- Mina being gone for a year after their break up? Yeah I just thought she was in an asylum because she tried to kill herself...Your idea was much better πŸ˜Š

btw- I actually think the forum wouldn't close down even after DEK ended, I mean Shubh Vivah's forum is still up- and running- granted its pretty empty...but I think you just can't hit the Chaska meter anymore...

Asylum, hmm. Makes sense. You'll be getting more Mina's side of things later on. It's part of the bigger picture.
Thank you! I'll have to keep that in mind! That means I can post everything here ! Perfect, if worst comes to worst I could just keep a spare thread in the FF section for future references!
reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahi0809

Stupendous work Reeha... just finished reading all of the chapters of this wonderful FF... it truly ROCKS!!

Do update soon, I wanna see if Manyata still wants to be with him or not and what happens to Mina cause she would never give up her son to anyone

LOL! Wow, that was some serious reading! All 23 Parts?!
Manyata and Uday are always the end game- I'd never make them separate. Trust me.
reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DEK_girl

ohhh!!! no no no no no!!!! this is so sad and complicatedπŸ˜” i wonder what will happen now!!! LOL! just like everyone else πŸ˜‰i guess mina will want to marry uv for her son though she will not love him or sumthng No. Let's scratch that off the list completely. Mina HATES Uday. She'd rather cut off her right hand than marry Uday. Not even for Aditya. AND Let's not forget Giri. Giri makes things really interesting., manyata will support this..nd start moving away from uv and even uv will chose his son and thus mina than manyata Sort of. Manyata will always try to put Aditiya before herself when it comes to spending time with Uday....though he loves manyata becoz he loves his son more...and ultimately even mina will realize uv-manyata are meant to be together and its not right to seperate them and they will be excellent parents...we have already seen manyata-andy bonding...so mina will leave andy under their care...or get married to sum1 who will accept her nd andy randhwa or...this is wat i m hoping happens...though i know it is unlikely..that mina is lying!!!plz let andy not be uv's son !!

till now all parts were like a fairy tale...all happy,happy but now i m sadπŸ˜” Don't worry! Trust me, this is just a bump in the road! :)

reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wendy25

res

you are really really evil reeha. Now i am craving for next part even more and you are saying to not demand next part soon! 
really felt so bad for manyata and mina. both deserves a good life!
will come back with my long comment, don't have much time right now

Whenever you have time is fine to comment! I understand life is busy! <3
I'll have the next part up next week FOR SURE! Because I only have one essay left πŸ˜ƒ Which is due this week :)
reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Herman_4u

Hey Reeha, I have read all the parts, and wanna let u know that ur fab writer and fantastic story teller, once ur done writing ur essays maybe u should think about writing a book I actually am. I've been writing it for a while- the plot is set up and everything. It's a Trilogy. My goal is to have the first book done by December. But I get busy :/ lol and u can't blame us for asking u write the next part soon when u leave us hanging like this at such a crucial moment, now I always keep thinking about how will manyata react and how will their relationship develop, so yes update soon lol :) LOL! I understand! Completely agree: I think what I mean is, don't simply comment to say "Update Soon" I personally like it when people tell  me what they LIKED, HATED, LOVED- a line or scene that stood out: It sort of makes all the time and effort one places into the writing more worth it you know?  That's why I love it when Radz, Mais, or Wendy, and even yourself, comment to let me know the low lights and the highlights.

btw i usually am good at guessing the storyline, but this was sooo unexpected for me, i didn't guess until they saw the kid lol then i'm like "oh he's his son" When you saw him at the Airport? You'd be the first! I think for the most part it took most people at least till the washroom scene at the Oxford Ball to figure things out. lol don't know if i should be happy or sad about it, but the way storyline developed after this bomb is sooo veryyy interesting and it has gotten very deeper and raises many questions, like M was ready to move on with UV after knowing about his affairs but can u move on with him now when there's living symbol of his past? your fairytale has gotten very real, let's see what happens, and again when r u updating lol good luck on ur essay, definitely more important :) Thankyou! Its all done now :) Just one more essay left, then I have three Finals around the middle of August. What a Lovely Happy Birthday Gift for me -_-

robbir thumbnail
PLsss update update !!!!!πŸ˜†
reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: robbir

PLsss update update !!!!!πŸ˜†

I see what you did there! LOL!
Picking on my pet peeve! πŸ˜‰
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: reeha...k

LOL! Wow, that was some serious reading! All 23 Parts?!
Manyata and Uday are always the end game- I'd never make them separate. Trust me.

Yup... when some good reading material hits me, I have no senses left for anything else and can't leave it till I've read it completely and that is what happened with your FF. Its truly worth every minute. Plus, can we have a guy from M's past like a best friend or someone totally into her (NOT AKASH) so Uday could also realize the extent of M's pain/ gravity when she sees a living being out of Uday's s-excapades. Would like to see an extremely bindaas/ full of life 15 or 16 year old Manyata with the magic of attracting guys without even trying

Uday should also feel how bad/ weird M would've felt thinking of his flings when he experiences  those emotions.
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahi0809

Yup... when some good reading material hits me, I have no senses left for anything else and can't leave it till I've read it completely and that is what happened with your FF. Its truly worth every minute. Plus, can we have a guy from M's past like a best friend or someone totally into her (NOT AKASH) so Uday could also realize the extent of M's pain/ gravity when she sees a living being out of Uday's s-excapades. Would like to see an extremely bindaas/ full of life 15 or 16 year old Manyata with the magic of attracting guys without even trying

Uday should also feel how bad/ weird M would've felt thinking of his flings when he experiences  those emotions.

I hadn't considered that Mahi, it's a good idea, and possibly when there is less going on I'd love to do something like that. It would be interesting for sure! LOL!
Thank you for the compliment! I hope you'll be one of my regular critics who keeps me in line!πŸ˜‰