The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 - Page 83

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Reeha, I have updated my review on pg108, read it 
Originally posted by wendy25

Hey Reeha,
again it was a lovely update.I always wait for UVC's update more eagerly than anything

Reeha, you explode another bomb, Yash is UV's second cousin and UV came to know about Yash's real identity. Ok, i have certainly not even dream of it that UV-yash are relatives. here goes UV's plans for unnati and yash in drains.😆 LOL Yes! That was a very subtle bomb tbh, not the big one ; )
Update was awesome , but Reeha but there is again more and more yash here and he is also in JNC's  I agree, and there is a slight reason for it: The Build up. to be honest I needed this to help sort out the next part of the JNCs (where, subsequently there will be a UV and Manyata Scene as well) The two are connected now, although their mainstream stories will be separate.. Its overdose of him😆. Don't take me wrong, i love yash , he is the amazing person but I love UV more and i don't know why.I know it was important for you to describe UV-yash bonding and fb's but JNC's was whole focused on him and now UVC's also contains more of yash and less of Manyata Promise the next one will make up for it 😳 I just needed this one literally to get the ball rolling .Well i knew it you are going to that oxford ball bomb very soon. But is it will be going to be focused more on Yash-JN and not UV-Manyata and that's why you are including most of the events in JNC's?    The Ball is going to be about Manyata and Uday, make no mistake. As for JN and Yash: we'll have to see. The reason I've left out the dress shopping etc, from the UVCs is because Uday will not be there, it doesn't particularly go (atleast the scene I have in my head: It's more of a JN and Manyata bonding moment))you had already prepared many twists, like mina fiasco is yet to be solved and now rajendra fiasco. I hope you are not planning for a UV-yash fight for ravgarh No, no UV-Yash duking it out for Ravgard, promise. That will be terrible to see after seeing such a beautiful friendship cum brotherly bond b/w the two and UV is much better person now. If it happens also yash would obviously not able to survive in this political game as he is very naive , pure and good for all this and UV is master of these games and there relationship is going to effect badly.I want UV helping Yash to adapt this environment.
UV-M scene was just WOW, It shows that now how much comfortable they are on each other. About M-J cooking, look i have guessed already that this Yash scene is going to result in there bonding. Manyata-Yash-UV scene was fabulous.
And this GR , he is brainwashing his son here also, but greed for power has no end and if manyata hadn't came back in UV's life, he would have become like GR. I hope he doesn't earfill UV against Yash.

Seriously Reeha, you should be in CVs team. The way you have built up not only UV-M story but entire Script of the show and give a awesome end to Akash and chawl gang, very early. This shows DEK has much more to show rather than this majnu and his majnugiri. Aww, thank you <3 To be honest, Its easier writing AFTER the crap they've shoved down our throats. I think over all we want conflict, but we want new conflict, not the same old bakwaas (ie. Jealous JN, Selfish Giri after crown etc) it has to be subtle and mysterious enough to leave us wanting more. that's where DEK didn't follow through.
I am waiting for next update of UVC's eagerly as ever but as you will cover more part of ball in JNC's The Ball will be mainly in the UVCs, the next 3 Updates  (of the UVCs) will cover England and the Ball as well as "The Bomb" The JNCs will have their own moments. so update that soon also and Reeha please try to write this ball fiasco mostly from 3rd person POV, if you want to cover all the character equally in JNC's. I know its really messing writing same situation with two different people's POV.  Oh yes! Trust me, its going to be in Third person. At least the Ball part. It's only worth the Toggle between JN and UV when it's a fairly comical situation, not really a serious one, where I'd want to get everyone's emotions and expressions down pat. So I will oblige that request for sure!😉
And this time please try not to delay the update . You don't know how terrible is to wait. I have a feeling that something very big is going to happen in UK.  I'll Try! LOL! I was early with this one! :P
And you're right. It's something very big. I've dropped cues in the dialogue hinting at what it is, and if you watch so specific charecter's actions you'd may pick up on it. It is VERY subtle.

love wendy
 Thank you Wendy, loved ready your awesome, and thoughtful reply, thank you for taking the time out for me <3
Reeha
Originally posted by -Vishwa-

Hey Reeha! 🤗
Firstly, I am truly really very sorry for not reading every single update and
commenting on time...I seriously love all your updates but when I do, I am on my phone
so don't comment...now on to the BIG 20...I was going to do something when hit a 100 pages
but got sooo caught up...so now, instead I made you this...
hope you like it 😳

-Vishwa-

Wow, Vishwa, I am speech less! thank you so much for this amazing and thoughtful gift! I LOVE IT! And I'm so proud to be rocking this master peice!😃

Originally posted by reeha...k

Wow, Vishwa, I am speech less! thank you so much for this amazing and thoughtful gift! I LOVE IT! And I'm so proud to be rocking this master peice!😃

No prob dear...
you completely deserve it 😳

Hey r u from Vancouver??
I have been reading ur story but I didn't know u were from Canada
I just noticed ur burrows pic and thought
I'll message you and ask!!
Btw ur writing is amazing!Edited by zeeat - 11 years ago
REEE!!

I posted the entry here. At first, it was the same problem. Then I removed the hahahas and just shortened them. It was accepted! That's the problem! Nothing else! 😆
Edited by -Mais- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Mais-

REEE!!

I posted the entry here. At first, it was the same problem. Then I removed the hahahas and just shortened them. It was accepted! That's the problem! Nothing else! 😆

The hahahaha was the problem! The hahaha? W T F?
Gaaahhh!!!! Y U so Picky IF?
Ok I'm logging off in case you decide you can take over :/
oh thank god...that Maya thing didn't last long...M is all lioness when it comes to her Prince! love their Nock jhock

So JN met Yash at that party...interesting! so Royal war...does Yash know that UV is his 2nd cousin??? didn't seem that way...when his Mom died, why wasn't that Mama/King there? Just curious...

-Sona

it was just awesome...i can't yash and UV are such good frnds...i totally love the relationship they have...they are so much more like brothers...and they are as well 😆 ...oh and coming to tht...i was so not seeing it coming...so UV and Yash are cousins?? 😲...omg...and UV knows it too nw...tht Yash is Aryan...my heart was doing flip flops wen i ws reading tht part...got a little too excited i guess...😆...i think UV will help Yash instead of his dad...so nw tht he knws i guess M will knw it soon as well...or will he talk to yash first abt it...oh and man i m so eager to read UV's reaction wen he gets to knw J already knw all this...and she is toh in love with him as well...will have to wait 3 weeks this time 😔...since u'll need to update JNC's 2-3 parts first to move the story fwd...oh and J lerning to make rotis from M...so excited to read abt it in JNC's...plzzz update JNC's soon and UVC's as well...eagerly waiting!!! 😍 Edited by akshi_t - 11 years ago