flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing loved the way manyta stood up for UV ...continue soon
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Reeha πŸ€— hopeu r fine
Awesome update babe ...love the part Manveer confrontation with Mina...and M phrase regarding Mina hasn't moved on yetπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Update whenever u can dear
TC ...love ya πŸ€—
Reeehhh!!

loved it to  core..!

love u..

everytime i read ur FF.. i fall in love with UV the more... 

ur aweosme girl!

loved M :)

muuah :*

keep writing
but.. plzz do cont soon the next tym :) muuah :* 

ayushiish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In love with your work! seriously how do you make your work look so realistic that i can actually imagine everything in my head haha.

The way you portray manveer's relationship, it looks so genuine and real. its brilliant. Btw are we going to see more of yash and uv's friendship? something is the past like a flashback maybe? that would be interesting to read

Well done on the FF, it truly is great and interesting, each chapter/part has something new to offer which is what i love about your UVC's and JNC's!

talking about JNC, when are you uploading that missy! early waiting for part 7 πŸ˜›
Edited by ayushiish - 11 years ago
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mina Mina Mina...  I guess she is gonna be a total bitch trying to hurt manyata, so that uday feels the pain. I want to be totally suprised in ur comming chapter, by showing Manyata standing by uday and winning over Mina, so that Mina knows that what true royalty is why Manyata is the only one destined for Yuvraj Udayveer singh. Loved the chapter and Dc,Vik and Karan conversation.😊
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it reeha,
you have amazing talent of writing.
I love this sensible manyata who trusts UV. her last dialogue to mina was fabulous *claps*
mina, , mina ,mina initially i felt bad for her and now she had taken revenge too and if now she do something again to harm UV or manyata then she is a bitch really.
love UV's convo with his friends really impressive  and why you hadn't updated outfit of manyata.
eagerly waiting for UVC's . when would you update? 
DEK_girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mina!I like her...she WAS not a bad person..but i think she is turning into 1 now...but i can't hate herπŸ˜•
Manyata said that right..its a shame she has not moved on.doesn't she realize that its better for herself to just forget if not forgive him an move on?why does she want to waste her life on vengence.wat UV has done to her is not acceptable at all.and now he realizes it and he is genuinely sorry.he said sorry.what else can he do?so mina is really wrong in saying-he doesn't deserve happiness.
mina has full potential of becomming a badass villan.i don't know to what degree u will make her villany...i m very curious...and waiting for the next parts...but we know that manyata is going to be on UV's side no matter what.and i love her for that!!!and i would really love to read where in mina creates situations where in their love wud be put to test and they pass it every time...and i want a happy ending for meena also.

and btw i lovve the UVC characters more than the show ones.they seem more real to me.and i must be the millionth person to tell u this but u r a fabulous writer!i love your work😊
-princess- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG love it! i hope the two plots cross fade u know jaynandini and udayveer chornicles πŸ˜‰
love:
-princess-
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 6:-

Beautifully written

wonderful expressions
princess_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Where r u Reeha...? When will you update...? dying to read the next part...😳 Update as soon as possible please...πŸ˜ƒ Edited by princess_T - 11 years ago