Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chaichil

Is tht jai nandani behind yash?

Yes it is: If you've read the JNCs you'd know the back story about JN & Yash; if you haven't you should give it a try: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2793147
It will really put things in perspective!😊
reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: neharaizada

Reeha wonderful update...loved the detailing, i loved how Manyata wanted UV to be sorry for what he did and i loved it when she came to his defense. However i would like to see Manyata not being affected by Mina..i want Manyata to be strong and to handle Mina by herself. She is soon to be Yuvrani so she needs to know how to handle people and situations.

I will keep that in mind! 😊
akshi_t thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ur long update was so worth the wait...just loved it to the core...really liked hw u showed UV's frnds and his relation wid them...totally loved hw m jst didn't break her relation UV rather asks him to apologize to mina fr hurting her...coming to mina i do understand her emotions her situation...bt still i just can't seem to like her...she well irritates me a bit...maybe more thn a bit :P...btw while i ws reading one of ur cmmnt in which u asked hw the readers think mina will pop bck up...it struck me...i cud be wrong...bt since i realized it maybe possible so i can't resist to ask u is mima the mina...yash's sis????...or is it jst a coicidence tht both of them hv the same name??...and plzz try to cont. as soon as u cn...can't wait fr the next chp...and plzz update the JNC's soon as well if possible :) 
reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshi_t

ur long update was so worth the wait...just loved it to the core...really liked hw u showed UV's frnds and his relation wid them...totally loved hw m jst didn't break her relation UV rather asks him to apologize to mina fr hurting her...coming to mina i do understand her emotions her situation...bt still i just can't seem to like her...she well irritates me a bit...maybe more thn a bit :P...btw while i ws reading one of ur cmmnt in which u asked hw the readers think mina will pop bck up...it struck me...i cud be wrong...bt since i realized it maybe possible so i can't resist to ask u is mima the mina...yash's sis????...or is it jst a coicidence tht both of them hv the same name??...and plzz try to cont. as soon as u cn...can't wait fr the next chp...and plzz update the JNC's soon as well if possible :) 

LAWLS!

Oh goodness; I swear, I need someone to read things before I post them :')
It's just a weird coincidence. I really like the name Mina I guess; and one of my good friend's has that name! When I had written part 4 of the JNCs, I hadn't thought of "Mina Randhawa" of the UVCs: I just thought of Yash's sister's name that were simple, short and ambigious: meaning they could be WHITE, or EAST INDIAN because up until that point it seemed that Yash's 3 older sisters were completely  his; it's only in part 6 that we find out they're his half sister's from his father's previous marriage.

Yeah, I need to think of things twice before I post in the future! That would be mega confusion!
No, Yash's sister's (the Twins, are older then UV; and the youngest would be about his age) have nothing to do with Uday! LOL! I feel like smacking my forehead! I can't believe I missed that!

Good eye! and I SWEAR I'm not lieing. I had to lie about the Aryan- Yash Ryan thing because I didn't think that through and realized the names are do similar. Seems like I'm having too many blond moments as of late.

As for the JNC's 7: I'm working on it right now, so it should be up later this week! πŸ˜ƒ
reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsLuscious

N0body cn dislike ur ff reeha it was great amazing wel written awes0me l0vd evry bit of it! U r truly an amazing writer girl i lovd how you have explaind yash entry here m loving ur both ffs pls update jay chr0niclex t0o i wish u wud have been da writer da show den da show wudnt have been like itx n0w plx update s0on its always a treat reading ur updatex:)

Aww thank you! the JNCs will be updated later this week once I'm done!πŸ˜‰
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: reeha...k

Thank you! The wait is pretty long, so I try to do my bestπŸ˜†
I think the issue I have with this M and UV (as Maisy pointed out) they are very different from the ones in the Show (except for UV; he went through a phase in the show were he acted like this one) I've made them tooo sweet. and sometimes I get a tooth ache. Hence why I'm trying to ensure that the romance is balanced with reactions and actions which are similar to their origional charecters: the nok joks, the insults, and the interactions. I went through a phase where it was getting too easy: Drama is obviously needed, hence why Mina is here.

I'm glad you like her: When I had her in my mind I wanted a charecter that some would love; others would hate: and others would have mixed emotions about.

Do you have any thoughts about how Mina is going to play out in Manveer's life? any prediction or thoughts?

I have a few readers who are usually bang on; and I've placed subtle (I think this is the MOST subtle I have EVER been) in the text: have you picked up on it?

Yea I agree, this Manyata is way too sensible and loveable then the one in the show! But I think we all like it that way so don't worry πŸ˜ƒ
Huh!? There's a clue!!??  Okay I'm gonna read your update again later  and then guess.. for now I have to get my ass of IF and study for French exam πŸ€’
Inkpen4877 thumbnail

πŸ˜† Oh yeah.
She'll be back.
To be honest, she's not COMPLETELY psycho,
Just almost thereπŸ˜‰

LOL, not COMPLETELY psycho? Way to ruin my fun dear! πŸ˜‰ I cannot wait to see what else you have in store for her! OH and now I totally get chapter six of the JN chronicles! 
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
REEEHA!! πŸ€—
yayie!!πŸ˜ƒ you updated!!πŸ˜ƒ
I'm so glad you didn't stretch the mina thingy too long! and Manyata trusted UV, but was just hurt! i loved that! not the same old 'i don't trust you'!
But i'm sure mina will come with a bang! πŸ˜†
well there should some small twists and turns, that keeps the story moving.
The best part that i liked was that she stood up in UV's defense when mina didn't accept his apology.

and what mina went through was sad! i sympathize with her! But what Manyata said is right, she needs to get over the past, its been so many years. She has to move on!

And finally the UVC's has caught up with the JNC's
and when will you update jnc's??? i'm dying to read the next part!!😳

P.S- congrats on crossing 100 pages!πŸ˜ƒ

love
Navpreet

akshi_t thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LAWLS!

Oh goodness; I swear, I need someone to read things before I post them :')
It's just a weird coincidence. I really like the name Mina I guess; and one of my good friend's has that name! When I had written part 4 of the JNCs, I hadn't thought of "Mina Randhawa" of the UVCs: I just thought of Yash's sister's name that were simple, short and ambigious: meaning they could be WHITE, or EAST INDIAN because up until that point it seemed that Yash's 3 older sisters were completely  his; it's only in part 6 that we find out they're his half sister's from his father's previous marriage.

Yeah, I need to think of things twice before I post in the future! That would be mega confusion!
No, Yash's sister's (the Twins, are older then UV; and the youngest would be about his age) have nothing to do with Uday! LOL! I feel like smacking my forehead! I can't believe I missed that!

Good eye! and I SWEAR I'm not lieing. I had to lie about the Aryan- Yash Ryan thing because I didn't think that through and realized the names are do similar. Seems like I'm having too many blond moments as of late.

As for the JNC's 7: I'm working on it right now, so it should be up later this week! πŸ˜ƒ

lolzz...thx fr clearing it out...well i didn't thought about the age factor and all since i don't remember any of theirs (i mean the sisters)...actually i didn't even rem their names...but was pretty sure one of them was named mina...weird...tht of all the 3 i remembered just mina...i guess it's a catchy name after all...πŸ˜†...and now tht u mentioned aryan and yash ryan one...hw cum i didn't see it??...😲...bt i knew tht yash and aryan are the same person so well...i'll be waiting fr ue next update on jnc's this week...eager to read it!!! πŸ˜ƒ
ChocoDamon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for continuing with tis ff!!!!
i absolutely love it... and the best thing is how u show the same scene from different perspectives... from j's pov and from uday's pov...
loved uday and manyata's relationship... it is strong and the best thing is that they have no illusions about each other... they truly love each other with all their better and worse parts!!!!
p.s. is mina yash's sister???