Before I finally catch up  your current update πŸ˜•

ButI will comment for every part πŸ‘πŸΌ

My 1st comment was for the !st four chapters of the story πŸ‘
Posted: 11 years ago
Really awesome. Loved the update. You are a amazing writer. πŸ‘
Absolutely brilliant!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
I'm going to comment once I'm off of my phone! I can't wait to see what you guys thought :D

N0body cn dislike ur ff reeha it was great amazing wel written awes0me l0vd evry bit of it! U r truly an amazing writer girl i lovd how you have explaind yash entry here m loving ur both ffs pls update jay chr0niclex t0o i wish u wud have been da writer da show den da show wudnt have been like itx n0w plx update s0on its always a treat reading ur updatex:)
Originally posted by dekhaekkhawab

Awesome...more than awesome...out of the word...loved it...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘i just wanna say the way you detail the scene with nailing it perfectly with your words, it feels like the scene in going on right in front of me. Maybe that's why I read your lengthy updates in one go...really reeha...πŸ€—
i was waiting for ur update for so long...thank u sooo much for the long update...😳really u r awesome gal...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘i got goosebumps on MINA's dialogues(in uv's apology part)...⭐️ β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
i can understand it take lots of time and mind to write such updates but still i will say UPDATE SOON...😳
and again...loved ur UVC to the core of my heart...πŸ€—

Aww, thank you!

And you're right, it takes me a really long time to write; I wish I could just download the thoughts onto word, but I have to type them out, and then format the names of the charecters to bold (I usually just do it like this : [b] [/ b] and copy paste the same name and change them; sometimes I miss a few, hence why I notice later and change them up πŸ˜†; plus with the JNCs and the NL and school and work I do the best I can!

I really appreciate it when you guys wait; I know it isn't easy but nonetheless I really do appreciate it!

As for Mina: Thank you; When I created her, I wanted her to have a love-hate relationship with the audience: some would love her, some would hate her. Some may waver- thats the point- she has her story, and expereinces which lead to her actions; she is actually going to pop back up.

Any thoughts as to why and how?πŸ˜‰
Edited by reeha...k - 11 years ago
Originally posted by BlueRobbin

also, i just wanta thank-you for ur hard work!!!!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
The Udayveer Chronicles are very well written,~~~~~~~so much detail!!!!!!😎
luv manveer😳~~~~u display their feelings sooo perfectly!!!!!!!!!😍 
luv yaa!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

Thank you! I do my best; its you guys that make the story a success, so thanks for reading! We've got over 100 PAGES! Amazing!

...is it safe to say that this FF is the biggest Monster in the DEK family? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Inkpen4877

Amazing and totally worth the wait!!! Not going to lie Mina? Totally crazy..that's all :-)
πŸ˜† Oh yeah.
She'll be back.
To be honest, she's not COMPLETELY psycho,
Just almost thereπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

This was an AMAZING update and definitely worth the wait!!
I just really loved Manyata in ur ff. Her initial reaction with the shoes made me laugh out loud and then the whole apology thing..im so happy u kept it realistic and she did what was best - make sure UV apologized instead of breaking all relations with him
ManVeer moments were EPIC as usual..and also really like the details about his friends as well as Mina and Manyata's bonding! didn't see that one coming and really the first half of the update made me smile. The second half however, was just too amazing. I loved the way you brought out Mina's emotions, her heartbreak, almost made me hate UV for it, but then love UV back again by showing that he did sincerely regret it.. i think thats the best part of this ff - the development of UV as a person. IDK if you always meant this UV to exist and Manyata brought it out, or Manyata changed him into this, or if its both - whatever it is - its amazing and its really what makes this ff so special, that its the story of the Prince πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

I like Mina. I really do understand where she's coming from and even if you do decide to turn her into a vamp, I may hate what she does but I doubt I can ever hate her. In fact I empathize with her to the extent that I may even be okay with UV getting some of the hurt back, as evil as it sounds. Only a little, though, just enough to understand even a fraction of what Mina had to go through.

Thank you! The wait is pretty long, so I try to do my bestπŸ˜†
I think the issue I have with this M and UV (as Maisy pointed out) they are very different from the ones in the Show (except for UV; he went through a phase in the show were he acted like this one) I've made them tooo sweet. and sometimes I get a tooth ache. Hence why I'm trying to ensure that the romance is balanced with reactions and actions which are similar to their origional charecters: the nok joks, the insults, and the interactions. I went through a phase where it was getting too easy: Drama is obviously needed, hence why Mina is here.

I'm glad you like her: When I had her in my mind I wanted a charecter that some would love; others would hate: and others would have mixed emotions about.

Do you have any thoughts about how Mina is going to play out in Manveer's life? any prediction or thoughts?

I have a few readers who are usually bang on; and I've placed subtle (I think this is the MOST subtle I have EVER been) in the text: have you picked up on it?

Originally posted by sim1623

I am loving it! I am up at 1:00 am at a school night reading this! This is how much I love ur story!! I don't read JN chronicles but I am glad to see that you brought those two stories together :D please update faster this time! Loved it!

Simran :D...
πŸ˜† Wow! I hope it was worth it and you didn't pass out in class the next day!
You should give the JNCs a try: the two stories are together because they are in the same "FF world" and I like consistancy. I promise you'll even like J πŸ˜‰