Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
wow...u combined both d chronicles !!! awesome...
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This was an AMAZING update and definitely worth the wait!!
I just really loved Manyata in ur ff. Her initial reaction with the shoes made me laugh out loud and then the whole apology thing..im so happy u kept it realistic and she did what was best - make sure UV apologized instead of breaking all relations with him
ManVeer moments were EPIC as usual..and also really like the details about his friends as well as Mina and Manyata's bonding! didn't see that one coming and really the first half of the update made me smile. The second half however, was just too amazing. I loved the way you brought out Mina's emotions, her heartbreak, almost made me hate UV for it, but then love UV back again by showing that he did sincerely regret it.. i think thats the best part of this ff - the development of UV as a person. IDK if you always meant this UV to exist and Manyata brought it out, or Manyata changed him into this, or if its both - whatever it is - its amazing and its really what makes this ff so special, that its the story of the Prince πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: reeha...k

On that note, since you guys are reading it right now I'll ask this question:
What do you think about Mina? What are your feelings and thoughts about her? Do you like her? Hate her? Empathize with her or sympathize with her? Do you get where she's coming from? Or not? Is she likable/ hatable/ understandable?

I created her with a purpose and she will be back; villainous or something else, what do you guys think? What do you see when you think of her?

I like Mina. I really do understand where she's coming from and even if you do decide to turn her into a vamp, I may hate what she does but I doubt I can ever hate her. In fact I empathize with her to the extent that I may even be okay with UV getting some of the hurt back, as evil as it sounds. Only a little, though, just enough to understand even a fraction of what Mina had to go through.
Simran234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am loving it! I am up at 1:00 am at a school night reading this! This is how much I love ur story!! I don't read JN chronicles but I am glad to see that you brought those two stories together :D please update faster this time! Loved it!

Simran :D...
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Is tht jai nandani behind yash?
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
yaayyy.Rheea you updated..me totally khush..i'am rushing to read the update..will post my comments soon..😊
neharaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reeha wonderful update...loved the detailing, i loved how Manyata wanted UV to be sorry for what he did and i loved it when she came to his defense. However i would like to see Manyata not being affected by Mina..i want Manyata to be strong and to handle Mina by herself. She is soon to be Yuvrani so she needs to know how to handle people and situations.
princess_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😊😊awesomee they r sooo good... Ur the best writer in this forum😊
Fantasyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gud wrk,i liked it frm the starting to end,plz keep it up..
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Reeha i simply loved the update..during the whole update i just hated that girl mina, i mean fine i agree she was hurt in the past by Uday, yes i agree when Uday left her, her life was in a mess, but the truth is that even Mina always knew Uday was committed to a long lost Princess..even after knowing Uday's playboy image back then, still Mina got involved with Uday..& kehthe hai taali kabhi ek haath se nahii bajjthi..if Uday got involved with Mina, Mina too got involved with him knowingly & it is also her fault..if today she is unable to move on, that is her problem, but she has no right at all to ruin Uday & Mayata's budding relationship..& for the kind off women Mina is portraying to be, i feel no sympathy towards her..rather i'am angered at the way she is behaving...she kissed Uday, uski tho main...how dare she...she put hands on something that is Princess Manyata's right...i wish Manyata or Uday slap Mina & bring her back to her senses...anyway Mina's grudge is going to take her no where, it is just going to doom her & leave her in ruins...i really liked Uday, Manyata's banter talk, it was so good..it showed the easy going, relationship quotient between Uday, Manyata...it represented their strong bond..& it was very well written.. then talking about the next scene, Uday with his friends, i have already started to like DC...you know may be you can pair DC with Unnati..hehe...then Manyata coming there Uday telling she has rights on Manyata since the age of 5...all this was nice..& Manyata in a new avatar, Uday & her talking their dance, all this was so beautiful...i simply adore Uday & Manyata..they are so perfect  together...Manyata meeting Uday's friends, the banter & indirect talks all were tooo gooddd...then Mina is getting on my nerves..i mean she gave Manyata a envelop..man i really felt like punching her on the nose..a kawaab mein haddi that's what Mina is...then Uday's concern, for his Princess Manyata..then Manyata being hurt...the past always haunts..& it is hurting Uday & Manyata both...i hate Mina, because she is putting Uday & Manyata through this difficult time...then Uday going with Manyata to tell a sorry to Mina, this shows how much Manyata & their relationship matters to Uday..& then Mina's outburst, well to tell you the truth i felt bad initially, but on second thoughts Mina is not dhoodh kii dhulli, she got involved with Uday knowing his reputation back then...& i loved it how Manyata stood by Uday, delivering one final blow to Mina & her grudges, making it clear that it is not their problem if she has not moved on...i hope now at least Mina gets the hint & moves on & leaves Uday-Manyata to live their life together peacefully & in love.. then coming to the new character Yash, good one..waise is Yash here for 'J'..hehe...i liked Mayata-Uday-Yash scene...really very well written update..keep up the good work going...job well done..i'am liking the way 'UVC' is shaping up & also i'am enjoying Uday & Manyata's budding & growing relationship...simply superb, fantastic...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘please do continue soon...i'am waiting for the next update eagerly..😊 
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 11 years ago