Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
ahh!! lovely updates..

everytime i read UVC..the more i fall in love with UV..

thats all because of ur splendid piece of art!!
finally UV did realised he broke many hearts..which loved him truly...but UV's love for manyata stays far more stronger

kudos gal!!

cont soon
Wowww! reeh !

loved the updates !

keep writing

waiting impatiently for next update :) 

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Reeha. I'm new to this forum but have always been reading your UVCs. I must say it's the most amazing thing I've ever come across. The way you describe Uday's life and his thoughts and emotions is beautiful and simply perfect. I am literally addicted to The Udayveer Chronicles and the way you've portrayed Uday in your post made me fall in love with him all over again 😍
So thank you for this wonderful story 👏
And please please please continue soon. You have no idea how hard it is for me to wait for the UVCs. It's like my daily dose of medicine. I have read every part atleast 50 times now 😳
alias90 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Have added you on Buddylist and PMed for good measure as this FF is great. Hope you update soon. x
DEKfan2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
⭐️⭐️Hi Reeha, 
Good to see you back after AGES...and hope your exams went well.  Absolutely loved Part 18 ALL of it  and am sooo happy that you wrote it...can hardly wait for the Oxford Ball scene...and I LOVE how you incorporated mending rifts between Manyeta and JN...if only JN was like this in the actual serial DEK...but that's why we rely on you to write absolutely perfect FFs...⭐️⭐️
Take care,
Hugs,
JAY
RadhapriyaG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, really nice to see some parts of the story from Uday's perspective. Great idea!!! Thank you.😊
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...👍🏼

Add me to your buddy list...🤗

Edited by panchaali - 11 years ago
keerthi09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cool... am new here and i must say it is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! keeping my fingers crossed about this entire ball and mena fiasco ... please dont be tooo mean to Uday...
Simran114 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After finishing my exams, reading part 17 and 18 was the first thing I did. And I have to say the wait was worth it. 😃

I love that your not afraid to show UV as an a** because honestly who really thought that UV was a saint undercover. Uncovering UV's past is always fun. We get insight into who UV really is/was, what makes him click. And the best part of all, that although M may not remember UV, she was on UV's mind. I find this strengthens the connection M-UV share. It shows that some people in our lives touch us so deeply that we never really forget them. They stay apart of us, even if when not part of our lives anymore.

Not sure if anyone agrees, but I love M and UV right now. Just the way that M and UV understand one another, especially M and her acceptance of who UV is. She sees beyond that glam and glitter that surrounds UV and sees the real person. And most of all UV lets her. Maybe the other girls, like Mina, in UV's life could have been able to understand him, but he never let them anywhere near his heart. I want to believe he was just waiting for M, but it could be that M was able to get past all those defenses and just understood him and not what she wanted to see.

Before I forget, I hope your exams went well and you get the grades you wanted😊

And it's great that you made M a people's person. I love how she understands UV and J. And she doesn't judge them. Plus it's always great to see M bonding with family, or in this case figuring out how to thaw the ice between her and J, even getting UV involved.

I'm just going to enjoy these two updates for now because I can see a storm coming. Let's see how UV and M overcome it. Thank you so much for the updates!! Really appreciate them.😛
Edited by Simran114 - 12 years ago
-Tannu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely updates😍

good to see jay as positive..wish to c her positive in the show too 

cont soon

waiting!!