Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved both the updates!! Especially the game of footsie 😳 Both of the updates were AMAZING as usual!!
Somia3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
one word : PERFECT
what a update 
i love it
and the best part that i like was that uday can't hear anything against  manyata even when she was missing
love it

your are brilliant writer

you should become 
your story are hits!!!!!!!!!! 

hat offs
love it
i hope your exams gp well and you pass with flying colours.
good luck!!!!!!!!
bye!
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
I am so glad you updated! This has been my go to ff whenever I need some man veer love!!!
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the first i did when i woke up was check u update and there it was thanx a lot  and please can we have some action between manveer it has been missing for some time now
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you're tying in the two Chronicles together!!!! YAY.
luvuday thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazinggg, and this time i hope you don't make us wait again for the next post...POST SOON !!!!!
Simran234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MORE! Please!!

Simran :D...
wow!

got a Chocolate with the cherry on the top? after a longg tym

gr8! 2 parts at a time ?

y dnt u pm me koi nahui..

wil read it at my 9 Pm  :P

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Reeha first of all welcome back..it is so nice that UVC is back..was really missing it...aur jab bhi i miss UVC, i end up reading the updates posted until then again & again..i'am completely addicted to it..🤗 talking about the two updates you have posted, as always they were very good, nice, well written, superb, fantastic, rocking, simply mind blowing. i'am completely glued to your writing..it is so interesting & intriguing... the story is progresing quite well...keep up the good work going..really nice...job well done dear..hmmm..i liked the update, uday bechaini of not being able to meet his princess...the past kinda knocking on the door to haunt him..well i agree that uday was not a flawless person in the past, he has his share of faults, but all i'am bothered & happy about is that today because of manyata he is a changed man..he has changed for the better & that is indeed a very good thing...to accept your faults & move on to be a better person, really takes a whole of guts...& i like this very much that uday has overcome his faults & is better person today...i liked the way manyata expressed in her moniya form that she missed him..ohhh. it was so very cute...loved it completely..the bond uday & manyata share is so beautiful...then the serious talk between the two of them about 'J', uday seeing his fault & telling manyata he is not a terrible person today, manyata saying she knows it, this shows manyata has accepted uday with all his faults & flaws...nice...then i like that in the dinner table manyata & uday made an effort to talk to 'J' & 'J' reciprocated to it, with a smile..finally the things seem to get solved between the princess sisters...really very good going..so Manyata is going to the Oxford Ball with uday..i don't know, but i feel uday's ex's from Oxford, are going to give manyata a tough time & may be try to separate manyata & uday..but i'am sure manyata will never leave her best friend, her betrothed down..i'am sure manyata & uday will stand by each other in thick & thin, sorrow & happiness, tears & pain & they will pull each other out of any situation being with & by each other...well written updates Rheea...i'am really loving Udayveer Chronicles..i'am enjoying it to the fullest..keep it up..please do update, as soon as you can..waiting for the next update very eagerly..😊
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
-The_Tomboy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh !!! it was a nice udate reeha!!! but wenever u update pls pm me!!! and wen is jnc being updated just loved it !!! and pm me wen u update tht too!!