Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey reeha, we all understand! Of course exams are more imp...you concentrate (try to😉) on ur studies...and we'll wait for the next part as patiently as we can😆

All the best!!
Virekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, we definetly understand - and good luck for the exams ...
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good luck Reeha, hope to see you back after a  few weeks.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Rheea All The Best For Your Exams...Do Well...We Will Wait For The Update, You Take Your Time..😊
UdaynArnavRmine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOWWW... Ohhh I can't wait to read this! It would sooo sooo soo interesting to read a fan fic from udayveer's point of view... that way we would see how he fights with himself, because soon he's going to be in denial that he' s falling for Manyaya! muaahh... loveee prince udaybeerrr hes so damn HAWWWTTT ufff killleerrr totallyyy...❤️☺️
its okay Reeh!

all the best  for ur exams!

aur.. waise bhi humey itnaa sabr karne k baad itna bada aur mast update milega.. i guess.  :D toh sabar karna achii hi hua.. koi  nahi 13th tak kar lengey wait :D 
-Tannu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
koi nai...itskay!!

take ur time :)

All The Best 4 ua XAmz..:)
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
All the very best for ur exams Reeha and work well ...am sure you will rock the exams sweetheart
Don't worry about the update concentrate on exams babe...studies come first and take ur time and update whenever u can.
TC Love ya🤗
janeniroopa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
all the best for ur exams 👍🏼concentrate in ur studies🤓 impress the examiner with ur writings as u impress us with ur ff 😉 after exams pm me😊 Edited by janeniroopa - 12 years ago
meerakhan45 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeha...k

Now, I gave fair warning that during Finals I wouldn't be able to update: The time is near. I've been busy the last few weeks (I think it's been about two weeks now) with my finals: I have three this semester: Psych, Business & Stats.

My Business one is on Thursday (April 5th) and the Psych and Stats ones are on April 13th (F*L! Two on the same day ) anyways, I've written a bit of the next part (2 pages...) but most of it is in my head...I just haven't had time to pen it out.
I know waiting is not easy, and I offer my sincere apologies for making you all wait, but it can't be helped.

I will send EVERYONE a PM when Part 17 is up: and I'll make it EXTRAAA long, to make it up for you all.

Now, I haven't given up on the show..I'm behind because of school and I'll catch up after the 13th (I think I have 30 hours of TV to watch guys 😳) Anways, Loads of Love, and Loads of Sorries as well. Hope you guys understand <3

Reeha

First of all thank you for giving messenge and secoundly its alll right... we all have waited so much i think i can wait a couple of days more... anyway looking forward to the FF...