Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for a wonderful update. Just what I needed to keep my faith on Uay cause in the show the shades of grey in his caracter for me are starting to turn black
Eagerly awaiting the next part of the JN/RC/UV chronicles
nish.lovely22 thumbnail
gr8! piece of writing
various shades of udai's character described

nice :)

creatives should follow this for some improvement in the show
-Tannu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely updateπŸ‘

cont soon 

waiting!!!😳
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Rheea please update soon..i'am missing UVC very much..😊
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really awesome update.sorry took me long , just caught up with it n absolutely loved it
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
finally i could manage some time to.sit down to read ur FF.

part 4:

UV and Unnati cnvo has always been a very endearing mment in DEK. Its always very interesting to see a complete different side of our prince which he unveils in front of his sister only.

your scene captures the sentiments, the sweetness and keeps the uniqueness alive.

coming to UV's inner turmoil, his outlook for the society, his thoughts are very well expressed. you have completely justified his character as a complex person... with something going on in his mind and while he does something diffent. This peek into our prince's head is so interesting and intriguing... and beautifully penned down.<3<3<3

same goes for jai koma convo... and uff i was hooting when J was hit. rofl.

what followed was a really touching scene no words spoken yet a lot were said through the silence.<3

you know the best part of your writing is that u use the flashbacks so much to establish the stories. I cud never figure it out why our great writers always choose not to include them when they could have done a lot with it... i always felt flashbacks held a very imporant role in DEK's plot. I dont know why they chose to ignore them so much!?

anyways... the scene was so completely justified. it showed the transformatiom... step by step... and indeed another beautiful scene.

what i like about your writing is that the reader never knows whats coming next... and thats why it keeps the interest alive till the very last.

i was never expecting a manveer scene to follow next. the best part u didnt show UV saying cheesy lines to her to make her stop crying... this is the UV we all fell in love with. He shows every emotions frok care to hatred to anger... but never through many words..but silently through his eyes, and those short phrases.

the ending is very endearing...its like the two friends who lost each other when they were growing up...have found each other again.

KEEP IT UP REEHU!!! THIS PART HAS MADE MY DAY. EXCELLENT WRITING. EXCELLENT PORTRAYAL. EXCELLENT UNFOLDING OF EVENTS.<3<3
Virekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cant wait for the next part, please update soon.
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Now, I gave fair warning that during Finals I wouldn't be able to update: The time is near. I've been busy the last few weeks (I think it's been about two weeks now) with my finals: I have three this semester: Psych, Business & Stats.

My Business one is on Thursday (April 5th) and the Psych and Stats ones are on April 13th (F*L! Two on the same day ) anyways, I've written a bit of the next part (2 pages...) but most of it is in my head...I just haven't had time to pen it out.
I know waiting is not easy, and I offer my sincere apologies for making you all wait, but it can't be helped.

I will send EVERYONE a PM when Part 17 is up: and I'll make it EXTRAAA long, to make it up for you all.

Now, I haven't given up on the show..I'm behind because of school and I'll catch up after the 13th (I think I have 30 hours of TV to watch guys 😳) Anways, Loads of Love, and Loads of Sorries as well. Hope you guys understand <3

Reeha
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I totally understand Reeha!! Update whenever u have time n Good luck with ur exams!!:)<3
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!! This is one of the most AMAZING, WELL-WRITTEN, CAPTIVATING, LOVELY and MANVEERLICIOUS FF that I have ever read!! Seriously from start upto now, reading it was such a pleasure and you really brought countless smiles on my face and even made me laugh out loud. No wonder my siblings think I am the biggest creep when they see me smiling all alone! I am not even kidding.. this is like a masterpiece! Honestly, they should make you the CV instead!! Thank you sooo sooo much for writing this and I hope you can find time to continue it soon.

PS: The Udayveer in your ff is so easy to understand and connect with.
My special favourite part was the one with that Olivia girl.. even though there was no ManVeer, the secret behind the rose thing like made my day!! πŸ˜ƒ