Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
oh this update was amazing. unfortuntaley I can't give you an indepth comment today - I am way too sleepy. I may come back and edit this, I may not.

[but I absolutely love that you have manyata realising jai's loneliness and pain, and empathising. jai doesn't need sympathy, she needs empathy. and I also love that manyata is still a little bit of moniya - she's all princess, but with the same undercurrent of steel and stubbornness. the end, the 'oh meri' is probably the best thing ever - all I could think of was that uday took it the complete other way vijay intended, uday's thinking yes, she is mine. *squee*]
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update Reeha👏...i totally loved it...missed your UVC so much the past couple of weeks...feel sad for the younger Uday...he got his favorite shirt taken away just because he is a prince😭...guess being a prince does have some real downsides to them...well cant wait for monday's update😃...and thanks for the pm🤗
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was so excited I opened the update and finished what I was doing so I could come back and read it.  6 people read it in that time and liked it.  😛

Reeha this update was worth the wait!  I'm so glad we got to see UV has a child again.  Those are some of my favorite updates.  I'm really looking froward to more updates like those! 😊
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reeehaaa..
I LOVEED IT
Loveeed uday's flirting
I blushed throughout!
Awesomeee.
cant wait for the next part!!
Thank you for the PM
😳😳😃
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks 4 the pm dear:-) had missed 3 chapter, but i read them nw.
As usual they were briliant
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome update reeha..i'am very happy that you have updated...i like the growing relationship between uday & manyata..though being a prince & princess, they both are bound by restrictions  but at least they true & open to each other..i like this fact very much...uday's flashback was so very sweet..the young prince, had it in him from that time itself to be a good king..ahhh..good.. manyata is concerned about J..nice..& what uday said in the end was too good. he made it clear that  clothes, brands never make a person...but a person's heart makes them who they are & who they want to be...keep up the good work going..really very nice...loved the update..the budding & growing relationship between uday & manyata is simply wonderful..please do update soon...waiting for the next update eagerly...😊
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part...loved manveer romance...update soon...thanx 4 the pm...
-Tannu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update👏😳

cont soon

waiting!!!

thanx for pm...😊
Edited by tannu.smm - 12 years ago
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This chapter was worth the long wait.It was absolutely lovely.Please do update soon.looking forward to the next one eagerly😃
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh wooowww!!!!
enjoyed it thoroughly!!!
thanx fr pm..pls update soon!!