The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by fauzmalik

Hi, I  am a silent member on India forums, I love reading all the ff and ss and os of all of my fav shows, 3 of them DEK, EHMMBH, and IPKKND, coming back to the point, I love this ff/ss of Udayveer, I have to admit, i look forward to your updates more than I look forward to the actual show :-) I love the way you describe everything, the setting, the atmosphere, the emotions esp, its incredible, you are an incredible, brilliant writer MashAllah!
I love the way the whole FF has progressed, its the right speed, the right amount of wonder at falling in love, in feeling attracted to ur better half, i especially love the way UV's feelings/emotions, whateevr is going on his head is conveyed in ur writing, infact I think no I know I love this UV more than the one in the serial πŸ˜›, i know they are equally ficticious, but i cant help it 😊 
May you always continue writing the way you do, truly and really appreciate the ff and the effort that goes into writing it, RESPECT and HATS OFF πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

do you have any other work? other than the other chronicles you have started on the other characters, other than this show, have u written for any other show?? would love to read that as well!

Oh wow. Thank you so much. Fauz? Is that what I should call you. Honestly, this may sound dumb but I consider it my own personal victory when I can write well enough to get a silent member to say something (stupid, yes, but I enjoy it). To be honest, I have written for another Show, that was KZK and that was almost 5 years ago. I wouldn't give you those even if you offered me money simply because they are terrible (literally...terrible) the story was good, but the writing is no where near what you're reading here. πŸ˜†

Thank you so much for the lovely comment, it's good to know that the pace, speed and reflections are decent, simply because I make everyone wait quite a while and sometimes the duration of events isnt as fast as some would like it to be. Let me know what you think about part 15 and I'm so sorry about the late reply

Awesome part Reeha! As always I loved the detail! Manveer's relationship is becoming so natural now, it's adorable. Thanks for the pm!
Originally posted by limbu.simmy

Reeha Another SUPERB update..

Massive Hugs Simmy πŸ€— πŸ€—

Oh simmy! Massive  Hugs Back!πŸ€— GAAHH! Haven't spoken to you in FOREVER!!!!!

thank you, I'm so glad you liked it..😳 There won't be much manveer in 15 and 16, but I'll make up for itπŸ˜‰ got to keep you guys on your toes! hehehe πŸ˜†
omg i loved it... i had to wait two looong weeks...
But it was sooo woth it... loved it...

Update Last post on page 76 for  NightStarr <3

Originally posted by meerakhan45

omg i loved it... i had to wait two looong weeks...
But it was sooo woth it... loved it...

Yes..I'm sorry about that, incase I didn't already say itπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Angel_20

hey Reeha babesπŸ€— sorry 4 the late reply was waitin to read it over the weekend n now i finally read both parts n i have no words left yaar thts how beautifully n romantically u wrote these chronicles of UV loved it...😳
really amazing n awesome work u did babes!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ 5 stars for incredibly beautiful writing too good my love really!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

n to show my appreciation for how much u put into writing the UV chronicles here is somethin 4 u Reeha babes from me (Pari):

PARI! You are SUCH A SWEETHEART!πŸ€— Thank you so much, I hope you're doing well, I haven't spoken to you in ages! (sorry about the late reply)

Gr8 update Reeha!!! Btw my name is Fizza, could u plz add me to ur pm list!! Thx!!:)Edited by AKlover101 - 12 years ago
awesome update loved it that was beautifully done perfect in every way loved the way uday always finds something to admire about manyata whether its her anger to her crappy sing to he clothes or her wet hair or smile what that saying she walks in the fire of my loved loved the update thanks for the pm 

SUPER DUPER LIKE!  

The line of the episode for me was:  Oh, how the mighty had fallen...so hopelessly in love.

Amazing.   I think this was one of the best parts so far!   Well done and I really hope to see more of your work soon...
All the best with your studying.
😊
Jay