plus uve opened Jai's chronicles with the running 2 stuff u have
it would surely be hectic for u
but the greedy part in me is waiting ๐Ÿ˜† 
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely update

cont soon

waiting!!!
Hi, I  am a silent member on India forums, I love reading all the ff and ss and os of all of my fav shows, 3 of them DEK, EHMMBH, and IPKKND, coming back to the point, I love this ff/ss of Udayveer, I have to admit, i look forward to your updates more than I look forward to the actual show :-) I love the way you describe everything, the setting, the atmosphere, the emotions esp, its incredible, you are an incredible, brilliant writer MashAllah!
I love the way the whole FF has progressed, its the right speed, the right amount of wonder at falling in love, in feeling attracted to ur better half, i especially love the way UV's feelings/emotions, whateevr is going on his head is conveyed in ur writing, infact I think no I know I love this UV more than the one in the serial ๐Ÿ˜›, i know they are equally ficticious, but i cant help it ๐Ÿ˜Š 
May you always continue writing the way you do, truly and really appreciate the ff and the effort that goes into writing it, RESPECT and HATS OFF ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

do you have any other work? other than the other chronicles you have started on the other characters, other than this show, have u written for any other show?? would love to read that as well!

hey reeha...i have been waiting 4 more then 1 week and u still havnt updated any new FF... plzzz do it soon...
pls update soon its been more than i week since the last time u did ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
plz do update๐Ÿ˜Š
can't wait anymore
Reeha please yaar update kar na hum log sab besabri se intezaar kar rahe hai.Waise congratz on Jainandini Chronicles.

Hi Everyone!๐Ÿค—

I hope I'm not going to get any chappals from you guys!
I'm super duper sorry about the wait, many of you have been PMing me wondering if I've simply forgotten about the UVCs๐Ÿ˜†.
Well I havent. I've just sort of been bombarded with Assignments, Midterms, and A Psych Paper. I am working on it (Yay! on page 4!) but I only write when I need a break from studying and that too for a little while: hence why I'm behind. (Heck, I'm a week behind on the show itself, if you can believe it ๐Ÿ˜ณ) I'm sorry for being MIA, and I'm even more sorry for making you guys all wait.

I'll do my best to have it up this week, but I can't guarentee it. I hope thats OK and that you'll forgive me๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reeha๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by reeha...k

Hi Everyone!๐Ÿค—

I hope I'm not going to get any chappals from you guys!
I'm super duper sorry about the wait, many of you have been PMing me wondering if I've simply forgotten about the UVCs๐Ÿ˜†.
Well I havent. I've just sort of been bombarded with Assignments, Midterms, and A Psych Paper. I am working on it (Yay! on page 4!) but I only write when I need a break from studying and that too for a little while: hence why I'm behind. (Heck, I'm a week behind on the show itself, if you can believe it ๐Ÿ˜ณ) I'm sorry for being MIA, and I'm even more sorry for making you guys all wait.

I'll do my best to have it up this week, but I can't guarentee it. I hope thats OK and that you'll forgive me๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reeha๐Ÿ˜Š

hi sweetheart it totally okay that u are littel late this time... im glad that u informed us, becoz i got littel worried about that maybe u didnt wanted write anymore... And belive me i know how stressful and buzy u get when suddenly the teacther exploves u with assignments...
So take ur time and i have request 4 u... plzzz write the next FF very long... thanks...