Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: angelina_angel

Ree I hope unremember me...its prerna plz yaaar I beg u could u update by friday morning...I'm going for my friends college fest on Friday I'd be leaving in the afternoon n we all friends be staying with her for 3days...meaning I'd be back on Monday n their god damn college has blocked the net facility so that the students dont misuse it...tab tak if I don't read the continuation I'll pakka go mad ree plz n I won't be able to enjoy the fest also plzzz pretty plzzz with a cherry on the top could u update by Friday morning I'd love to read the update n go n enjoy n enjoy the fest I know I'm asking a lot from u coz ur last update was very recent n trust me when i just saw u updated today I was shocked...more shocked when I saw ur note of updating in 2days...i know its difficult for u but plzzz 😭

Ofcourse I do! Are you still planning on writing? If you are let me know, and we can draft together.😊
I'll do my best, PM me the Standard time of where you are, so I can make sure I post it on time!
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this was awesome...
i really loved it...
how they were enjoying each other's company...
they were about to kiss...
but that akash had to come in between...
i so hate him for all that he said about UV to manyata...
and then he got beaten...awesome...haha...
and finally the end part...
manyata asking forgiveness...
and UV saying I LOVE YOU...
i wonder when will princess say this...
continue soon n thnxxx...
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this was really awesome.uday in action, manyata falling in love, manveer playing in water.too romantic for words.loved it.
DEKfan2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really enjoyed reading it Reeha...
All that punching etc  sure was an outlet...and Majnu was a true majnu...lol!  I loved how Manyeta went straight to Uday first...infact I am very sure that is how it is going to be in the future with DEK too.😊
reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: zahra15

this was awesome...

i really loved it...
how they were enjoying each other's company...
they were about to kiss...
but that akash had to come in between...
i so hate him for all that he said about UV to manyata...
and then he got beaten...awesome...haha...
and finally the end part...
manyata asking forgiveness...
and UV saying I LOVE YOU...
i wonder when will princess say this...
continue soon n thnxxx...

thank you Zarah!
I know, I know the majnu being a kabab meh haddi must have irritated you all, but I WILL make up for it! Promise!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
At least the beating from UV made up for it right?
reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: DEKfan2012

I really enjoyed reading it Reeha...

All that punching etc  sure was an outlet...and Majnu was a true majnu...lol!  I loved how Manyeta went straight to Uday first...infact I am very sure that is how it is going to be in the future with DEK too.😊

From your mouth to the CVs ears! I eagarly awaite the day Manyata will step onto UV's side, and think about him FIRST.😳
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome beautiful perfect well written omg just fantastic loved it the were so happy together just being with each other and then that sh*****d turned up and ruin their perfect moment atleast now she know what type of person he is go uday loved how he beat the crap out of that jerk he is not man enough to hit him when he is staring at him he sucker kicked uday but uday gave it to him real good loved how manayatha supported uday and so sweet uday told her he loved her awesome loved it 

reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: dumas

awesome beautiful perfect well written omg just fantastic loved it the were so happy together just being with each other and then that sh*****d turned up and ruin their perfect moment atleast now she know what type of person he is go uday loved how he beat the crap out of that jerk he is not man enough to hit him when he is staring at him he sucker kicked uday but uday gave it to him real good loved how manayatha supported uday and so sweet uday told her he loved her awesome loved it 

Thank you for your lovely visual post! πŸ€— I always look forward to it 😳
I'm glad that the part was salvaged via the majnu beating.
Is it just me or does he drive us all to swearing?
LOL, don't blame you though- this Akash makes everyone's blood boil 10X more then the one on the show!😑
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeha...k

Salekh1 you ALWAYS comment, but I never get your name! Be sure to tell me, your such a loyal reader that I'd like to be able to call you by your name!  Thank you for reading, and enjoying it! The next part will be up tommorow- hopefully! 😊

Your awesome writing always forces me to come and comment and express my response to your AMAZING writing!
and My name is Sana! πŸ˜ƒ
and 
Dont thank me for reading, THANK YOU for writingπŸ˜‰
and im Eagerly waiting for your next part!!😳
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘well done rheea..great job...i finished reading the while story.great job...i an new to the website...if you good stories from other writers..please tell me...i am a great fan of your...love your writing...πŸ‘