Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cookie24 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
FABULOUS !!!! AWESOME !!! I HAVE NO WORDS 2 DESCRIBE ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ree I hope unremember me...its prerna plz yaaar I beg u could u update by friday morning...I'm going for my friends college fest on Friday I'd be leaving in the afternoon n we all friends be staying with her for 3days...meaning I'd be back on Monday n their god damn college has blocked the net facility so that the students dont misuse it...tab tak if I don't read the continuation I'll pakka go mad ree plz n I won't be able to enjoy the fest also plzzz pretty plzzz with a cherry on the top could u update by Friday morning I'd love to read the update n go n enjoy n enjoy the fest I know I'm asking a lot from u coz ur last update was very recent n trust me when i just saw u updated today I was shocked...more shocked when I saw ur note of updating in 2days...i know its difficult for u but plzzz 😭
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
UnResrve

wow!!

that was a fabulous update

i loved ManVeer's date

everything was perfect...M stood by UV..wow!!

u hav penned it perfectly..

the bond which was lost somwhere was seen..

finallu UV confessed.

yaay!!

on the whole awesome

cont soon

thanks for PM
Edited by sweetshab - 12 years ago
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dimpzz

REEEHAAA!!! πŸ€—
Did i tell you i absolutely LOVE your name?!?love the way it sounds!😳
oh and exams eh!? how did they go?? i know it might generally be like dude who cares about how they went, just glad that they are over!πŸ˜† at least thats how it is for me!πŸ˜ƒ

Oh and the best part i liked in the update even more than their about-to-happen-kiss was when udayveer showed his middle finger to the driver behind him 🀣 i absolutely loved that part! and to be honest i actually read that part like 4-5 times! i mean that poor guy can't do such stuff cause he's a royal and whenever he gets to do such stuff i so so sooo love it!πŸ˜ƒ

NAVPREEET! <3πŸ€— Thank you for liking my name- I'm actually the only "Reeha" I know. I know some Riya's, Ria's, or Rhea's but no REE-HA's LOL. Oddly enough, you're the only "NAVPREET" I know- plenty of Navtaj, Navdeep, Navjot, Navdeep- but you are the only Navpreet!πŸ˜†
LOL, I couldnt help but putting that in- UV is too well bread to swear or curse, but with the incognito thing, I knew he could get away with it...and then I thought to myself...is giving someone the finger (ie flipping someone off) used in the same context as it in western nations? Then I figured, what the hey, he went to school in London, he'll know how to use it!πŸ˜† Thanks so much for reading, and telling me your thoughts! Stay tunned for #14 : )

reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: salekh1

πŸ˜‰OKAY

wOAHHH REEHA😳
you always always out do your self
Every time i think it cant get better, IT GETS BETTER
this i beleive was the most HOT, SENSOUSE, PLAYFUL, AND UNDERSTANDING chapter of all
I LOVEEED EVERY SINGLE WORD. 
Loved how uday became possesive..
and really really want tto read moreπŸ˜ƒ
What happens?
CANT WIAT
pleaseee pelaseee continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you so much for the PM😳

Salekh1 you ALWAYS comment, but I never get your name! Be sure to tell me, your such a loyal reader that I'd like to be able to call you by your name!  Thank you for reading, and enjoying it! The next part will be up tommorow- hopefully! 😊
reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manasi_16

Brilliantly written reeha...as alwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You brought out Uday's hesitance very well...whilst he is very used to dealing with girls & having them wanting him...it is the first time HE is wanting the girl. His confusion, his inability to understand his feelings...typically FIRST LOVE type experience!!!! Simply superb!

The beach time was portrayed very nicely...both exploring each other...getting to know their own selves also! Loved the philosophy -
If we renovate something, or add something on, that's not to say we don't love it, or like it...but rather that we need it to change with us, as our needs change- it's a simple fact of life Manyata. It's not about destroying the old, but enhancing it to make it new.
Never knew our Yuvraj Udayveer was capable of such thoughts😳

Its good to see Manyata's increasing comfort level with UV!!

This part seems very important from the perspective of the whole story...quite a turning point...where Manyata's perspective of Uday as well as Akash is undergoing major shifts😊

Looking fwd to the next update!

Thank you Manasi!! I'm glad you enjoyed it: Honestly when I was writing out the castle scene, I didnt ever think it would resonate so well with everyone! And I DO think the UV in the show has so much more hidden depth and understanding- we just dont get to see a lot of him. GAAH! could you imagin a SHOW JUST FOR UV!!!Embarrassed Thank you for waiting- I know it took a while before M started warming up to UV (I am a slooowww writer!πŸ˜†) but I'm happy the change is noticable- not only in M and UV but in Akash- his change is VERRY important in this story as wellπŸ˜‰
reeha_k thumbnail
GAAAHHH! LAMIA!!πŸ€—
What is going on here...a reply on the first day of the update😲
I am flabbergasted, yet really happy!
Alright, so my replies are in pink
Onto reviewing your new chap! πŸ˜ƒ

And here I am, years later second guessing myself- wondering if it makes me a bad person. Don't we all? *sigh*  I don't know if we all feel like that- but I think it's unusal for males. Especially those who are of the UV variety- players, playboys, ladies men- but at the same time It's a vital part of growing up- looking at your past and judging yourself because you wonder if the person you love sees all of those fallacies and will have a different opinion of you. I really want the real UV to get there as well.
Heck just because I don't have the pathetic lost puppy thing going on doesn't mean I'm the spawn of Lucifer. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  Hehehe...did you notice the jab at Majnu there...and if UV is the spawn of Lucifer...it would explain why he's so damned HOT (YES THE PUN WAS INTENDED!)πŸ˜ƒ
"Start moving Road Side Romeo!" πŸ˜† I know! I couldnt help it- someone needs to jeer him, might as well be a strangerπŸ˜‰
What would it feel like being with Uday?
Yes! Yes! Finally the thoughts are swirling up! Yahoo! The question every UV lover asks around hereπŸ€”, about time M started asking it too, don't ya think?πŸ˜‰
He wanted her to see him.
Aww! That was one nice emotional analysis, Ree! Sometimes we wonder if people really do see us the way we actually are. I think Manyata sees Udayveer as he is. Just doubts it if it is true? Udayveer changes his emotions so fast it would be a little disbelieving for Manyata. I dunno. *shrugs* LOL! I am sooo bad with feelings and character analyzing! πŸ˜† It's a question everyone asks, i think. "What does X see when they look at me?" not just the physical look- but the inner thoughts that come out- and we ALWAYS wonder what the people we so deseperatly care about think about us...or atleast I do. πŸ˜• 

Uday: In order to get into my head, you have to let me get into yours.

Manyata: Hmmm, well there's nothing to get into.

Uday: Thank God you said it- It would have been rude if I said it.

Gosh! These two stubborn people!! πŸ€£ πŸ˜ƒJust because they're in love doesnt mean we need to lose the comic edge, no?πŸ˜‰

I can feel like I'm falling when she opens her eyes...Manyata has to want me. *dead* *completely and utterly dead* And then I read this: In a flash she pushed me away and started swimming, her laughter matching the trail of water behind her. REEHA! πŸ˜‘ I got excited! Pst. πŸ˜­πŸ˜† I was expecting to get killed after the stunt I Pulled: TWICE. Trust me, I was getting excited and while typing was thinking "Just do it Reeha- Let them kiss you b*tch!" but I took a deep breath *be patient Reeha, be patient, not yet, not yet* and controlled myself! It was difficult, I tell you.😳

AKASH! CHIKI! WHY, REEHA, WHY?! *tears a few hairs in process* *reads, holding back her tears of betrayal caused by one of her FF writers* OOH, WAIT! A PUNCH TO THE JAW! A PUNCH TO THE JAW!  I LOVE dishoom dishooms! πŸ€£ I LOVE DISHOOM DISHOOMS TOO! God, if it were up to me UV would kick Majnu's butt every time he sees the little squirrel. BUT realisitically that is not possible, hence why I let UV get it all out in this one---maybe later as well?πŸ˜‰ I'm sorry again about the teasing (regards to the Manveer kiss almost happening) but don't worry, I WILL make up for it and redeam myself in your eyes😳

I loved the entire action sequence. The raging emotions fueled by Majnu's lack of understanding. The dude just needs to grow past his infatuation for the princess. He needs to wake up. I know people say love is blind but is it really? I think love sees the other person for what he/she is, sees what is going around them, understands it... Sadly, Akash lacks that ability. No wonder it's not love. Are you trying to showcase that? Oh, please tell me my πŸ€“y analyzing worked! You know what, this thought has actually inspired me to write out a post...because I think what I am trying to dictate in the UVCs in regards to Akash...is possible. It would be awesome if some watered down version of this happens. It could actually work. πŸ€”

And oh, "the meatball headed girl" - Niiice! πŸ€£  Hey! I gotta give my girl a shout-out ya know? 😎

You could not have left it with a better ending than the "I love you, Manyata" and her wordlessly telling it back to him - I am having a BIG smile on my face now. I love how you pen down UV-M's emotions, their banters, their thoughts... It's obviously so close to what we feel when we are with a special person... Embarrassed

ink LAWLS. For a moment I didnt see the "not" between the words "could" and " have" and I thought to myself...oh crap what a Fail. Too soon, he shouldnt have said I love you if that's what Lamia is saying. THEN I re-read it a couple times and give myself this:  LOL. Thank you- I think UV realizes he loves her...and willing to say it. Manyata can't but UV is intutive enough to read her face.

Thank you for your LOVELY analysis, and I look forward to the next one!πŸ€—

reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: meerakhan45

hey girl... Okay today i didnt wnet to attend my classes becoz i was sick, which first time in my life im happy that im sick becoz i have time to read ur FF full without any disturing...

I have 3 word to descreib this FF  1: intertaiment 2: intertaiment and 3: intertaiment...
I loveddd it... be honsert and tell how u manage to write everything so clean... its like perfect... everything have their own time to come and emotions and feeling everything is like their own time... OMG these moments between UV and M made me out of breath. Okay reeha im very very emotional becoz of the last scenes between UV and M so i really cant write anymore...
Here is ur stars : ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

10 out of 10... Everythign was perfect... Im sooo exited to the next part... love u reeha and wish once again a very happy valetinesday... ( i know its littel late) anyway looking forward to the next FF... 

Awww. I hope you get well soon Meera! πŸ€—
To answer your question...I don't know how I manage to write it...I just do. I'm not a fan of abbhrevations "u" "2" "wat" etc..so I just take my time and type it all out. I think the flow goes better if there are words, rather than abbreviations. OMG...10? Lol, I was seriously expecting lower, and some chappals for the majnu interruption. Thank you for the reply and I'll be sure to make 14 a great follow upπŸ˜‰ 
reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mais-

Aaah! Reeha! Loved the update! Gosh, I didn't hate the Aakash from the show with such passion like I hate the one in this chapter! What a loser! AS IF she needs your love and acceptance to even breathe?! GROW UP MAJNU!!!!

The chapter was beautiful and beachy :P Hayye, their playfulness, their comfort and the passion all mixed together. Uff! Though I would say this just as a personal opinion, I am not too fond of the breath-taking passion that Uday feels. I dunno why. But it's just ME! Ok! Just saying on my own. Not the general opinion. You portray the feelings beautifully no doubt but to each it's own right?

You just HAD to put ChiKash na? very good girl! I am proud of you! :P The sadist in me was partying like no tomorrow when Uday beat the hell out of Majnu. Was reminded of the blasting episode. Thank you SO MUCH for that! The end literally made me jump. OMG! Update fast fast! CAN'T WAIT NOW!

Uff! What a class. Feel like a teacher now. But Papa says it is better to teach the other person HOW it's done rather than just correcting the other person's mistakes. Not a famous quote but it helps a lot πŸ˜› Hope this was a help for you! πŸ˜‰

Maisy my love! Thank you!!! πŸ€—
Thank you for hating this Akash- he is meant to hate, so we can hate him openly here, without worrying about "bashing" because he is such scum in the UVCs, nah?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I get it, it's a little too much to fathom for some people- it's almost like if you've read a bajillion cheesy romance novels like I have, it's not a big deal. AND it's almost impossible to see so clearly into UVs head, so we'd never get this type of reaction, especially on Indian TV. At the same time, boys will be boys, so I'm sure UV will eventually feel this way about M- it will just be articulated in a faaar more PG wayπŸ˜†. Well...you might not enjoy 14 then. BUT I PROMISE...one the first kiss is DONE...it will be less gag worthyπŸ‘πŸΌ
I HAD to give my second-favourite-onscreen couple- in DEK a shout out! πŸ˜‰
Trust me, Majnu brings out the SADIST in ALL OF US. I have never really been an "action" fan, but if it's Majnu getting beat up, I am sooo for it!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for your help, your father is COMPLETELY correct- it really helped when you showed me how to do it, this way I'll have a point of reference and can always look back and infere what I should do next, so THANK YOU! πŸ€—
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: reeha...k

Maisy my love! Thank you!!! πŸ€—
Thank you for hating this Akash- he is meant to hate, so we can hate him openly here, without worrying about "bashing" because he is such scum in the UVCs, nah?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I get it, it's a little too much to fathom for some people- it's almost like if you've read a bajillion cheesy romance novels like I have, it's not a big deal. AND it's almost impossible to see so clearly into UVs head, so we'd never get this type of reaction, especially on Indian TV. At the same time, boys will be boys, so I'm sure UV will eventually feel this way about M- it will just be articulated in a faaar more PG wayπŸ˜†. Well...you might not enjoy 14 then. BUT I PROMISE...one the first kiss is DONE...it will be less gag worthyπŸ‘πŸΌ
I HAD to give my second-favourite-onscreen couple- in DEK a shout out! πŸ˜‰
Trust me, Majnu brings out the SADIST in ALL OF US. I have never really been an "action" fan, but if it's Majnu getting beat up, I am sooo for it!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for your help, your father is COMPLETELY correct- it really helped when you showed me how to do it, this way I'll have a point of reference and can always look back and infere what I should do next, so THANK YOU! πŸ€—

Hawww! Giving me spoilers student? Hawww! Thank you! Will be waiting. It's not like I hate cheesy things but I can't picture them on Uday you see. It doesn't click in my head πŸ˜† and NO PROBLEM regarding my help. I did what I could. I am so glad that it helped, took me some time to point it out to you. Teaching language with words is really hard. But I am so happy to see so much progress in you! You make me proud! 😳