Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Brilliantly written reeha...as alwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You brought out Uday's hesitance very well...whilst he is very used to dealing with girls & having them wanting him...it is the first time HE is wanting the girl. His confusion, his inability to understand his feelings...typically FIRST LOVE type experience!!!! Simply superb!

The beach time was portrayed very nicely...both exploring each other...getting to know their own selves also! Loved the philosophy -
If we renovate something, or add something on, that's not to say we don't love it, or like it...but rather that we need it to change with us, as our needs change- it's a simple fact of life Manyata. It's not about destroying the old, but enhancing it to make it new. Never knew our Yuvraj Udayveer was capable of such thoughts😳

Its good to see Manyata's increasing comfort level with UV!!

This part seems very important from the perspective of the whole story...quite a turning point...where Manyata's perspective of Uday as well as Akash is undergoing major shifts😊

Looking fwd to the next update!

Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow very beautifully written Reeha! I loved it! The love forming between Manveer is so pure. Their date was so romantic, it was nice to see them getting to know one another for who they are without any royal obligations. Urgh Akash makes me mad, he needs to accept he's lost Manyata. I couldn't stop smiling when Uday confessed his love, so adorable. Waiting for the next part eagerly⭐️
Peda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi 
 Thanks for the wonderful V day prezzie...
  It was just perfect.  That "meatball headed girl" part had me rolling with laughter. gonna read all the chapters again cause really enjoying ur ff
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited my post on page 61 πŸ˜ƒ
UnReserved

Reeha.. Lovely update..πŸ‘

im speech lees..πŸ˜›

haww!! loved every bit of it..πŸ˜ƒ
wow!! manayta! finally u stood up for UV.. πŸ‘

loved tehir fun

and and and!!

Uv's confession.. Loved it completely..

Edited by thejazzgal - 12 years ago
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Finaly uday confessd hs feelingx...Luv it...
Uday beating akash..my fav partπŸ˜†
Update soon...Cant wait..
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi, Reeha!! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: reeha...k

Gaaah!  I was waiting for you (not in a creepy way ofcourseπŸ˜†)πŸ€—

Hehe. I am touched. πŸ€— (a big one! πŸ˜ƒ)

AND I hate UV's room (that is one nasty shade of green) 
I don't know. I kinda like UV's room. It's a boy's room. Makes me laugh every time I see his Marilyn Monroe poster chipkofied on the wall πŸ€£

The RCs may get insider information once and a while..it just depends on who leaks it from inside the palaceπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
DAMN! I was so looking forward to that piece... Why are the royal workers so loyal?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I KNOW! I love it when UV is cheeky, in the show or anywhere else- I just love Manveer in general.
Two of the reasons I am still watching the show, I tell you! πŸ˜‰

Want me to email you the draft of the first few chapters πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰?
Y.E.S. I would LOVE to read it... Wait, it is romance-humour-fantasy genre right? Believe it or not, my favourite fiction books are still the Harry Potter ones (PoA, OotP to be specific).  I have read some here and there books. Like Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys in school - however, I used to be so impatient, I just read the first few chaps and the last chap where everything was revealed! πŸ€£ There are some non-fiction books I have read; but they make me depressed so I just stick to reading my Commerce-related textbooks now. πŸ˜³πŸ€£ 
Anyhoo, send it to me, and I will give you my honest review. PM-ed you! πŸ˜³

Onto reviewing your new chap! πŸ˜ƒ

And here I am, years later second guessing myself- wondering if it makes me a bad person. Don't we all? *sigh* 
Heck just because I don't have the pathetic lost puppy thing going on doesn't mean I'm the spawn of Lucifer. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
"Start moving Road Side Romeo!" πŸ˜†

What would it feel like being with Uday?
Yes! Yes! Finally the thoughts are swirling up! Yahoo! 

He wanted her to see him.
Aww! That was one nice emotional analysis, Ree! Sometimes we wonder if people really do see us the way we actually are. I think Manyata sees Udayveer as he is. Just doubts it if it is true? Udayveer changes his emotions so fast it would be a little disbelieving for Manyata. I dunno. *shrugs* LOL! I am sooo bad with feelings and character analyzing! πŸ˜†

Uday: In order to get into my head, you have to let me get into yours.

Manyata: Hmmm, well there's nothing to get into.

Uday: Thank God you said it- It would have been rude if I said it.

Gosh! These two stubborn people!! πŸ€£

I can feel like I'm falling when she opens her eyes...Manyata has to want me. *dead* *completely and utterly dead* And then I read this: In a flash she pushed me away and started swimming, her laughter matching the trail of water behind her. REEHA! πŸ˜‘ I got excited! Pst. πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

AKASH! CHIKI! WHY, REEHA, WHY?! *tears a few hairs in process* *reads, holding back her tears of betrayal caused by one of her FF writers* OOH, WAIT! A PUNCH TO THE JAW! A PUNCH TO THE JAW!  I LOVE dishoom dishooms! πŸ€£ 

I loved the entire action sequence. The raging emotions fueled by Majnu's lack of understanding. The dude just needs to grow past his infatuation for the princess. He needs to wake up. I know people say love is blind but is it really? I think love sees the other person for what he/she is, sees what is going around them, understands it... Sadly, Akash lacks that ability. No wonder it's not love. Are you trying to showcase that? Oh, please tell me my πŸ€“y analyzing worked! 

And oh, "the meatball headed girl" - Niiice! πŸ€£ 

You could not have left it with a better ending than the "I love you, Manyata" and her wordlessly telling it back to him - I am having a BIG smile on my face now. I love how you pen down UV-M's emotions, their banters, their thoughts... It's obviously so close to what we feel when we are with a special person... πŸ˜³ 

Reading this chap made me feel happy, despite the er...hiccup... annoying hiccup πŸ˜† I can't say this enough, Reeha, but you are truly one talented writer and I hope you do end up being a famous writer! Truly! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Looking forward to the next update! 

TC.

Edited by tvlover92 - 10 years ago
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aweome part...they manveers perfect date...only aakash had to ruin it...update soon
meerakhan45 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey girl... Okay today i didnt wnet to attend my classes becoz i was sick, which first time in my life im happy that im sick becoz i have time to read ur FF full without any disturing...
I have 3 word to descreib this FF  1: intertaiment 2: intertaiment and 3: intertaiment...
I loveddd it... be honsert and tell how u manage to write everything so clean... its like perfect... everything have their own time to come and emotions and feeling everything is like their own time... OMG these moments between UV and M made me out of breath. Okay reeha im very very emotional becoz of the last scenes between UV and M so i really cant write anymore...
Here is ur stars : ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

10 out of 10... Everythign was perfect... Im sooo exited to the next part... love u reeha and wish once again a very happy valetinesday... ( i know its littel late) anyway looking forward to the next FF... 
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Aaah! Reeha! Loved the update! Gosh, I didn't hate the Aakash from the show with such passion like I hate the one in this chapter! What a loser! AS IF she needs your love and acceptance to even breathe?! GROW UP MAJNU!!!!

The chapter was beautiful and beachy :P Hayye, their playfulness, their comfort and the passion all mixed together. Uff! Though I would say this just as a personal opinion, I am not too fond of the breath-taking passion that Uday feels. I dunno why. But it's just ME! Ok! Just saying on my own. Not the general opinion. You portray the feelings beautifully no doubt but to each it's own right?

You just HAD to put ChiKash na? very good girl! I am proud of you! :P The sadist in me was partying like no tomorrow when Uday beat the hell out of Majnu. Was reminded of the blasting episode. Thank you SO MUCH for that! The end literally made me jump. OMG! Update fast fast! CAN'T WAIT NOW!

Now, off to business! :P

(1)Maine tum se kaha tha, ki Moniya kay saath sabardasthi nahi chaligi.

(2) Main Moniya se baath karaha hoon.

(3)
Aaj kay badth Udayveer tumaray saath koi bathamizi nahi kar payaga

(4)
Jo kahna hai, kaho mujsi. Lekin, Manyata ki basithi Hume sai nahi bardash hogi.

(1) - Zabardasti, not sabardasthi; that's the correct word. Chalegi not chaligi.The "E" in Chalegi gives the correct sound, I doesn't. The word is like the word "Lay". So you can put wither chaLAYgi or chalEgi. Both letters give the same sound but E makes the spelling shorter.

(2) Baad, not badth. Badth isn't even a word πŸ˜† The correct word is b-Aa-d. BAA like from the rhyme "Baa baa black sheep" and D from the "TH" in there. It's pronounced that way but written with a D. More like, D from "DAAL" in Hindi. So don't say it with your English accent, say it with Hindi :P

(3) Again, baad not badth. Bathamizi - not a word. The correct word is bad-tameez-i. Bad means BAD (English wala). Tameez means manners and I is used as a suffix. Joining them it becomes bad-tameez-i; spelling it would be batameezi, because the D is mostly silent when we say the word. While writing the D is written. But since your writing is informal so D or no D makes no difference.

(4) In the word "MUJSI", the I makes the word weird. It gives off a letter C kinda sound. Now if we read it out like that it sounds like MUJ-C. Weird πŸ˜† So just replace the word "I" with "E" so the letters "SE" give the sound of SAY. Which is the correct word. MUJSE. You can spell it with either a E or AY like above in Chalegi.
Basithi - not a word. The correct word is be-izz-a-ti. You can spell in beizzati or I simply write it as Bessti! Not from Best i.e. the third form of Good. See the word is broken. "BE" (from BAY watch) means "without". IZZAT means respect. TI is a suffix used for it. Join it all it becomes be-izzat-ti. Spell it and it becomes beizzati. Write it like that and ignore my version of it. HUME - not gonna work. E is just an extra here. HUM is perfect. And bardash is finely done except the correct word is bardashT. There should be a T at the end.

Uff! What a class. Feel like a teacher now. But Papa says it is better to teach the other person HOW it's done rather than just correcting the other person's mistakes. Not a famous quote but it helps a lot πŸ˜› Hope this was a help for you! πŸ˜‰