Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 - Page 43

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dumas

awesome update loved it he is doing so much to make her feel comfortable with him he is so sweet he is eating thing just because she fed him that was so cute they are getting very close loved it thanks for the pm

Thank you so much! (Is Dumas your name, or is there something else I should call you?) I really appreciate the feedback of what you liked, and thank you so much for the images! It feels like a present😳😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I wish they wud hqve kissed in de theatre bt it was amazing long and beautiful update
reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manveerlover

I wish they wud hqve kissed in de theatre bt it was amazing long and beautiful update

Haha! I'm terrible arent I?

Don't worry, it will happen!😉

reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DEKfan2012

Hi Reeha,

It was really well written and also well portrayed...just little things here and there made it sooo romantic but REAL at the same time.   I wish the CV's would go this way...
And, one day I am looking forward to reading a novel that you get published on your own...you certainly have the talent for it.
I am also a big fan of Kesarmania's weekly bulletins...don't you also think she can approach the online publications for her own blog?  Seriously, this forum has a few really talented writers...hope you all pursue this in future...

Kesarmania does a FAB job: she actually could use Tumblr and some other site to have a blog: she's awesome😊 As for a book by me; I started writing one a while back, and have yet to finish. The leads were Darren and Esha, and I have yet to finish their love saga😆

reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mais-

You know, the dhaba scene was giving me hints like, "Eh? Eh? This seems so familiar..." and when I saw that asterisk and the note below I was like AWWWHHH!!! You used one of my ideas! SO TOUCHED! Ab I'll use yours! I always wanted to write a balcony scene and you just gave me an awesome idea for it. Thank you!

Sleeping in the cinema - EEEPPPSSS!! SO CUTE!!!! Saying such famous lines of DDLJ - SUPER EEEPPPSSS!!! And her response - OMG SUPER DUPER MAJOR EEEPPPSSS!! *dead*

Oh, they are being together again! oh oh oh!!! OMG!! I can't wait for more! THIS IS SO GOOD!! MASHALLAH!!! Update SOON! I hardly get addicted to FFs and this one is driving me crazy!

Oh Maisy! You always bring a smile to my face!

Yes the The Dhaba scene I had in my head for a while, but when I read your orange short-scene, I just KNEW that was what was needed to complete it- so I couldnt help my self but borrow it- thank you for being alright with it!
I read the Balcony scene you wrote- simply AWESOME. I know that Balcony's are over used, but incase everyone hasnt already noticed, I'm trying to overlap past Ammonia moments with Manveer ones: Eating together, riding on a bike, meeting over a balcony- but with their own story and own twists and tons of new memories. And Yes, that means there will be a beach moment too😉 
I'm glad you liked the cinema moment- I was wondering if it was borderline cheesy, then thought "What the hey, the show is pissing people off, might as well give some Manveerians something to feel happy over"

Thank you Maisy!🤗
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reeha 🤗  🤗 🤗
Finally read the chapter and its amazing as usual.. ⭐️ ⭐️.. I luvd it to core. ❤️ ❤️

Hugs again 🤗 coz I luvd it how you put the Whole DDLJ dialouge in the end.. Haii UV 😍 😍 ☺️.. Also  luvd it how you've described M's room being dominated by PURPLE  colour.. (My Fave)..

Actually you've put three of my fave things in this Part:
DDLJ
PURPLE COLOUR
ALOO PARATHA ( with this I m missing Home 😔 😭 )..

ABSOLUTELY LUVD THE PART ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 
Simmy
reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: limbu.simmy

Reeha 🤗  🤗 🤗

Finally read the chapter and its amazing as usual.. ⭐️ ⭐️.. I luvd it to core. ❤️ ❤️

Hugs again 🤗 coz I luvd it how you put the Whole DDLJ dialouge in the end.. Haii UV 😍 😍 ☺️.. Also  luvd it how you've described M's room being dominated by PURPLE  colour.. (My Fave)..

Actually you've put three of my fave things in this Part:
DDLJ
PURPLE COLOUR
ALOO PARATHA ( with this I m missing Home 😔 😭 )..

ABSOLUTELY LUVD THE PART ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 
Simmy

GAAAHHH !SIMMYY!!! I've missed you! 🤗

First, thank you for commenting as per usual😳

Next... the DDLJ, I'm happy to oblige. Funny enough, before Manyata even quoted the dialogue in the show, I had made a reference about M and UV having a connection like R & S: Simran really hated Raj- just like Manyata does  UV. So I couldnt help but bring in some DDLJ into the FF: I'm glad everyone has responded well.
Second, The Purple was specifically done for you my love. I'm actually indifferent to her room colour😆 Plus I though purple would go well with creams and blacks, as well as the fact that its a very royal colour. To be honest, I don't like UVs green room, so I was happy that with M's room I can make it what I want since we havent seen what it looks like in the show😃
Aloo Paranthas are YUMM <3
Finally, I'm sorry for making you home sick, so hugs again🤗
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i loved it.. i love how your story is progressing..i wish they would steal a few of your ideas and incorporate them in the show!!
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

GAAAHHH !SIMMYY!!! I've missed you! 🤗

First, thank you for commenting as per usual😳

Next... the DDLJ, I'm happy to oblige. Funny enough, before Manyata even quoted the dialogue in the show, I had made a reference about M and UV having a connection like R & S: Simran really hated Raj- just like Manyata does  UV. So I couldnt help but bring in some DDLJ into the FF: I'm glad everyone has responded well.
Second, The Purple was specifically done for you my love. I'm actually indifferent to her room colour😆 Plus I though purple would go well with creams and blacks, as well as the fact that its a very royal colour. To be honest, I don't like UVs green room, so I was happy that with M's room I can make it what I want since we havent seen what it looks like in the show😃
Aloo Paranthas are YUMM <3
Finally, I'm sorry for making you home sick, so hugs again🤗

[/QUOTE]

Bold: Made me feel so special... Thanks so much Hun ❤️ 🤗...
Ps : Hugs Bak for the home sick one.. 🤗 🤗
NightStarr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Reeha,

Usually I am a silent reader in regards to stories but after reading you story I couldn't help but comment. First of I couldn't stop reading it so I read it all at once 😲  You have an amazing talent when it comes to writing. I hope you pursue it professionally and write a book 😃. The story flows veryyy well and the scenes are so well written with such detail that the reader can't help but imagine the scenes in reality. Today I was so focused on your story that before watching the episode I thought the things that happened in the story will happen but then realized its the real show and nothing as good has ever happened in this show yet . Hope you keep writing as now I look forward more to your chapters than the original show 😳. I just loved the scene where she was feeding him and even though he hated the food he kept eating the food just because she was feeding him awww😍...Anyways just wanted to say your an amazing writer and hope you keep writing and bringing us amazing chapters like you have done so far...Thank you thank you thank you
👏