Pleaaasee conitue soon
and Thank you sooo much for the Pm..😃
cookie24 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
CANT WAIT 4 PART 12 !!!! 😃
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwiiieee  Reehuu!! Congos!! Love ya too! The way u write is fab so take some credit gal!!  
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeha...k

WOW! I just saw the post and there are over 20,000 views!
I don't know who all the readers are, but can I just give you guys a
big big big big big:

You guys are awesome, silent readers or vocal ones: I really apprecate it!😊

Congo For This...👏👏
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Reeha - anytime girl! There's nothing technically wrong with your Hindi but just the spelling errors. I will give pointers on them when I come across them. But it's not that your spellings are terribly wrong but I have his strange "keera" of wanting to see perfect romanized Hindi and Urdu :P
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Reeha meri jaan 🤗 sorry for coming late dear

Reeha each time I read your FF I run out of words to express myself...you write so beautifully dear and Part 11 is marvelous⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️❤️❤️ love every bit of it

Loved the way you described Manyata fighting with her inner feelings and slowly but steadily she is on her way to understand the true meaning of love.
What can I say about the kiss ... it was so sweet wow☺️☺️
Yeh J aur Akash always in wrong place at the wrong time😡😡 they witnessed ManVeer private moment anyway it's good at least  they have sensed that ManVeer are soulmates.

Finally Manyata has accepted her family and loved UV and Akash confrontation

Waiting eargerly for the next chapter.

Hey Reeha I have a request hope you won't mind ...whenever Manyata will fall for her UV and ManVeer will be together I want a magical first kiss and I trust you on that😉...I know I am besharam😳😆 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: reeha...k

WOW! I just saw the post and there are over 20,000 views!
I don't know who all the readers are, but can I just give you guys a
big big big big big:

You guys are awesome, silent readers or vocal ones: I really apprecate it!😊

Congrats Reeha all the credit goes to you dear you are a gifted-writer.  Keep it up and God Bless U
-Zunaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all, Congratulations! 🥳It was only possible because of you and your work! 👏  ⭐️

About the update ... Absolutely awesome! 😃
Love how both Manyata and Udayveer are confused! Manyata is slowly letting her guard down without even realising and Udayveer is starting to acknowledge the idea that he is actually in loveee 😳 Totally love it  😛

And that scene ... so passionate and personal despite the onlookers. Well, the only thing I can say 2 Majnu and J is Budi nazar wale tera mu kaala  😡

Awww... How Manyata was blushiing and DS knew something was going on. Soo tweet!  😳

Personally I reeally like how youve involved  other characters too - a refreshing change.

Omg UV and Majnu face-off was too good yaar! Proper intense 👍🏼
But I cant u let Majnu have the last word 😒 
*UV Style*  Tsk tsk tsk, not fair ha Princess.
I really want to see UV get full revenge off Majnu for invading their privacy and spying on them.😡

Lovely update. You seriously have some magical writing powers ... I tell you!😃

Love,

Zunaira

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pri01

Hi Reeha meri jaan 🤗 sorry for coming late dear

Reeha each time I read your FF I run out of words to express myself...you write so beautifully dear and Part 11 is marvelous⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️❤️❤️ love every bit of it

Loved the way you described Manyata fighting with her inner feelings and slowly but steadily she is on her way to understand the true meaning of love.
What can I say about the kiss ... it was so sweet wow☺️☺️
Yeh J aur Akash always in wrong place at the wrong time😡😡 they witnessed ManVeer private moment anyway it's good at least  they have sensed that ManVeer are soulmates.

Finally Manyata has accepted her family and loved UV and Akash confrontation

Waiting eargerly for the next chapter.

Hey Reeha I have a request hope you won't mind ...whenever Manyata will fall for her UV and ManVeer will be together I want a magical first kiss and I trust you on that😉...I know I am besharam😳😆 

GAAAH!!! Priya!! I was waiting for you lovie!!!🤗

AND BTW, I'm soo obligiing your request, trust me, I know we'd never get an onscreen kiss, so IT WILL HAPPEN HERE!😆😳
I know everyone is upset about J and A seeing the moment, but trust me it was necessary! Plus there will be other private Manveer moments nah?😉
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -SweetDreams-

And that scene ... so passionate and personal despite the onlookers. Well, the only thing I can say 2 Majnu and J is Budi nazar wale tera mu kaala  😡

Awww... How Manyata was blushiing and DS knew something was going on. Soo tweet!  😳

Personally I reeally like how youve involved  other characters too - a refreshing change.

Omg UV and Majnu face-off was too good yaar! Proper intense 👍🏼
But I cant u let Majnu have the last word 😒 
*UV Style*  Tsk tsk tsk, not fair ha Princess.
I really want to see UV get full revenge off Majnu for invading their privacy and spying on them.😡

Lovely update. You seriously have some magical writing powers ... I tell you!😃

Love,

Zunaira

Thank you Zunaira (btw, that is a beautiful name!Embarrassed) Thanks! I know it's a little iffy having scenes with other secondary charecters, but I think it's important. Although, the core is still Manveer😉

I know! I'm sorry I gave Akash the Last word...but it was important..to get UV thinking.

You know whats weird...that Akash DID get the last word in the last few epis and that HAS gotten UV thinking... I must say, I have amazing powers of predicting the future of DEK before it happens through my FF😆..Btw, LOVED the "Budi nazar wale tera mu kaala" line! I will keep that in mind 😃.