Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 - Page 36

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shrarrti

Let me tell you what I loved about this update Reeha...ALL OF IT!! 

LOL.  πŸ˜†

I loved the kiss between Udhay and Manyata.  And everything that came after that was just to cool to put into words.  Woman, you astound me with every update.  Just when I think it can't get better, you do something to out do it!  πŸ‘

Yaar, where is the flying kiss emoticon when you need it?  MUAH!  

Thank you Preet! I always look forward to your input! *Flying kiss emoticon* right back!πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anhdara13

I absolutely HATE that J and Akash saw that moment between Uday and Manyata. It was such a sweet moment, and the other two coloured it so horribly. Disgusting. Of course, a part of me is hoping that, although it may take awhile, J and Manyata reconcile and build a sisterly relationship. Or at least a friendship. I feel sorry for J. For Akash, not so much.

But the subtle changes in Manyata are amazing. Cannot wait for more.

Thank you for being honest Anhdara!

I hated it too! Really did, but trust me it happened for a reason.
I'm glad you feel for J. Becuase honestly I do to at times...and I wanted Manayta to feel for her for a moment as well. 😊
I know it was what Akash and J said was Nasty, but trust me it's part of the stepping stone...did you think the responses that Uday and Manayta had to counter Akash and J were sufficient enough? πŸ€”
reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

speechless. πŸ˜³

okay..let me gather myselfπŸ˜†...what did i love the most?

your description of maanyata's transformation? udayveer's dialogues to akash? J's temper tantrum true to her character? Brijraj and DS's pride...seriously, these i think are the exact things that will happen in the show. πŸ‘

so i'll tell you what i loved the most: the one thing that seems impossible as of now-uv kissing maanyata on the cheek-and maanyata actually feeling all ' CONFHUSED' πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ because of it! πŸ˜πŸ€£

loved loved the update and thanks for updating was kind of UV Chronicles deprived.πŸ˜†

megz!😳

AWWW thank you Megz! Love reading your OS's as well. I feel so guilty when I read them, I think "Oh crap, I should probably finish the next segment in TUCEmbarrassed" I hope your right, that some of these moments are universal enough to transend into the show!😊

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Reeha! Awesome update!

Uff, the way you portray ManVeer, I'm always left begging for more. I generally don't like FFs but with yours, I just scroll down and down and down being completely lost in the words.

The ChiKash moment was though expected but a little of a shocker. You just put comedy into it by comparing the eyes to her permanent headset! Lolz!

The kiss on the cheek was BEAUTIFUL!!! Uday is losing it! And the line that she was the first and last girl he ever kissed? JUST LOVED IT!!!

What Royals re! They fight with words more than fists and I super admire that. Both in Uday and Manyata's case when they fought with their "rivals". The M-Brijraj scene was so sweet! Such a cutesy father-daughter interaction. Manyata's reaction to the kiss was amazing. She's caught in a whirlwind of emotions now.

Can't wait to read more now that Uday and Manyata both are feeling something something inside. Oh, it's gonna be GOOD!

Regarding Hindi - there wasn't a lot of it and whatever it was, it was good. Just two points. While writing big in Hindi (you wrote Barda), remember that you either use a R or a D for it. Using both letters looks strange. So, for such words always remember, either R (BARA) or a BADA( BADA). Also, for DS (you wrote Dadi Shab, which changes the whole pronunciation), you should spell is DADI SAAB (according to the show) or DADI SAHAB (as sahab is suffix which is commonly used for elders or masters) Everything else was alright, no need to shout about it in the PS. :P
reeha_k thumbnail

Thank you Maisy!!!! πŸ€—

always value input from friends, and you're simply awesome. πŸ˜‰

meerakhan45 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey girl... first all i wanted to apologize for repleing soo late...
Okay now to the FF... Ufff reeha, everytime u post new FF, u leave me speachless... seriouly all the wait was sooo worth it...
it was sooo beautiful...Every singel feeling, emotion, thoughs... like everything was beautiful describt...
one thing I really really puts big price on is that you do not rush to make it complete ... you write it as a reality story ... I take my hat off to you for this great idea... otherwice it was awesome...
I have a request... valentinesday is coming very soon and i wanted u to write something very romantic and speciel for us... it would be my valentinesdays gift... and i will send a picture of dress i want u to imagine and write monia in it... i will send the dress picture in messeges okay...
PS. hope u dont mind about the idea and request i gave u...
this time i give u  so many stars out of 10 :⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
7/10 stars
it was beautifully written and it was all good ... but it was Akash who pulled down a bit at the stars ... but there must of course be room for others too
hope u dont mind about the stars...
reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meerakhan45

Hey girl... first all i wanted to apologize for repleing soo late...

Okay now to the FF... Ufff reeha, everytime u post new FF, u leave me speachless... seriouly all the wait was sooo worth it...
it was sooo beautiful...Every singel feeling, emotion, thoughs... like everything was beautiful describt...
one thing I really really puts big price on is that you do not rush to make it complete ... you write it as a reality story ... I take my hat off to you for this great idea... otherwice it was awesome...
I have a request... valentinesday is coming very soon and i wanted u to write something very romantic and speciel for us... it would be my valentinesdays gift... and i will send a picture of dress i want u to imagine and write monia in it... i will send the dress picture in messeges okay...
PS. hope u dont mind about the idea and request i gave u...
this time i give u  so many stars out of 10 :⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
7/10 stars
it was beautifully written and it was all good ... but it was Akash who pulled down a bit at the stars ... but there must of course be room for others too
hope u dont mind about the stars...

Hi Meera! πŸ€— Thank you sooo much for reading and commenting.

First off: NEVER apologize for giving me your feedback- I will always respect it, and look into it. I understand that the Akash thing was hard to swallow, but I'll make up to it, promiseπŸ˜‰.
Please do send me in your picture: just make sure it's indian, because I don't think I'm getting her in a western dress so soon. I actually had NOT planned anything for Valentines day (believe it or not, I don't think that far ahead for this, I just write what comes to meπŸ˜†) BUT You have given me a GREAT idea- and I will most definatly oblige. I guess it will be part 13 then. So I better hurry up!πŸ˜†. Thank you for helping me out!😊

Edited by reeha...k - 12 years ago
reeha_k thumbnail
WOW! I just saw the post and there are over 20,000 views!
I don't know who all the readers are, but can I just give you guys a
big big big big big:

You guys are awesome, silent readers or vocal ones: I really apprecate it!😊
Edited by reeha...k - 12 years ago
Somia3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so when is the next part going to be up 
i just love your work
the way to play out Uday and Manyata roles
SUPER!
πŸ‘πŸΌ