Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Can't wait any longer.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Reeha pls PM me when it's updated as I doubt if I m on your PM list..

Eagerly waiting for the update..๐Ÿ˜
Somia3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 so when will the next update be up
i love the shopping part 
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
eee!!! tat is just SOOO awesome!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
my baby looks so cute!๐Ÿ˜ณ
and waiting desperately for the next update!๐Ÿ˜†
Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing job Reehaโญ๏ธ I am new to the DEK forum and just read all 10 parts. I absolutely love Manveer but your interpretation of them is much more romantic and appealing than the show at this point. I like the detail and descriptions you use in all chapters and reading from Uday's perspective is awesome. Can't wait to read more, please add me to your pm list ๐Ÿ˜Š
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Reeha..๐Ÿค—...superb update.   ๐Ÿ‘..and really long...i am so loving this ff...i could also say that i might actually be addicted to it because im reading it so much...well good thing that akash has figured out that moniya has become manyata...now just waiting for the little hope that he has to die...and he leaves manyata to be with uday...manyata is starting to feel for uday...im sooo happy...not long till she falls in love with him.. ๐Ÿ˜ ..oh and Reeha totally love the dress that you have chosen for manyata...i can totally picture her in it and she would look beautiful...update soon...and thanks for the pm
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jasleen

Amazing job Reehaโญ๏ธ I am new to the DEK forum and just read all 10 parts. I absolutely love Manveer but your interpretation of them is much more romantic and appealing than the show at this point. I like the detail and descriptions you use in all chapters and reading from Uday's perspective is awesome. Can't wait to read more, please add me to your pm list ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Jasleen! and Welcome to the DEK forum! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Do pop by more often it gets quite interesting on this forum! Thanks for reading and I'll be sure to PM you๐Ÿ˜‰
reeha_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suman_4_NivRen

Hi Reeha..๐Ÿค—...superb update.   ๐Ÿ‘..and really long...i am so loving this ff...i could also say that i might actually be addicted to it because im reading it so much...well good thing that akash has figured out that moniya has become manyata...now just waiting for the little hope that he has to die...and he leaves manyata to be with uday...manyata is starting to feel for uday...im sooo happy...not long till she falls in love with him.. ๐Ÿ˜ ..oh and Reeha totally love the dress that you have chosen for manyata...i can totally picture her in it and she would look beautiful...update soon...and thanks for the pm

Thank you Suman! (I'm assuming thats your name๐Ÿ˜Š) I was having a hard time figuring out how I wanted him to get out of the picture: I won't lie though- he isnt going to die. But MANVEER will happen๐Ÿ˜‰

reeha_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheet_leher

hi,

have been a silent member of this forum but after reading your beautiful story couldn't stop myself...
the way you've portrayed Udayveer, his blossoming relation with manyata, manyata's slow transformation is truly amazing. i wish the show had been like this. and thank you for giving manyata the much needed makeover. just thinking about those scenes when they got out of the hotel sends me into my own sweet dreamland๐Ÿ˜ƒ. how i wish i was "his princess"!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

you are an amazing writer and i do hope you'll continue soon

๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh, wow! Thank you very much for commenting! I'm glad you've enjoyed the story so far!

And get in line๐Ÿ˜† I think we all want to be his princess *sigh* oh well, we can live vicariously through Manyata instead๐Ÿ˜‰
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
goodness! i saw this topic today!!

Reeha, really very nice thread :)

I would be happy if u add me in your PM list ๐Ÿ˜Š
DEKfan2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow loved your storyline.   It was sooo good...and you gave such a realistic insight into the whole world of top notch designer shopping...with just the right element of humour in it...in fact if the CVs were to follow this script it would really lend the right image for the show as the first shopping trip didn't really show up too well, ie the first time Moniya went to the mall and the manager bowing and apologising to her etc...the Pretty Woman movie scene was much better, where she asks the shop girl, 'you work on comission, right?  Mistake, Big Mistake.' and walks out!