Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Please update soon.
Pleje, Requesht
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
FREAKING LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolz, I have been reading this for the past few days and finally finished reading. It seemed a little boring in the first few chapters when they were children but as Uday started to grow up, I started liking it. And now that they are grown up and together, just LOVE it! Reeha! You are amazing! Love the plot of it! Sure, there are some minor typos in some English words and major typos in Hindi ones but they can be easily ignored. The Hindi ones catch my eyes often but since you are weak at Hindi I'll forgive you :P Catching this opportunity to tell you, if you need translation from English to Hindi; I can help. Because this FF is bloody awesome! I want it to remain so!

The shopping scenes were awesome. My head was spinning reading those designer names...would defo ask you for help regarding them. You know them better than I do anyway. Also, your FF is inspiring so many short scenes in me. HAVE to write them. Will give proper credit don't worry.

Update update update! Can't wait to read more you awesome writer!!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved everyone of the chapter found this today loved it the emotions were perfectly done they were heart felt wonderfully written the emotion were perfect their bonding is growing its good to see feel in love with maya and uday  i like her more in your ff is awesome please pm me can't wait for the next update and pleas put english translation for the hindi use please thanking you in advance
sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hi,
have been a silent member of this forum but after reading your beautiful story couldn't stop myself...
the way you've portrayed Udayveer, his blossoming relation with manyata, manyata's slow transformation is truly amazing. i wish the show had been like this. and thank you for giving manyata the much needed makeover. just thinking about those scenes when they got out of the hotel sends me into my own sweet dreamlandπŸ˜ƒ. how i wish i was "his princess"!!!!!😳

you are an amazing writer and i do hope you'll continue soon

😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
really very good..i simply loved this fanfic..you know i'am reading the updates again & again...simply superbbb...very well written...keep it up..please do pm me when you update &  continue soon..😊
meerakhan45 thumbnail
Reeehaaa...
I cant wait anymore... 5 din hoye hai and u still didnt update any new FF...Plzzz update soon... I cant really not wait anymore... plzzz
meerakhan45 thumbnail
rehaaa... plzz ab toh koi new FF update karo na...plzzz
I come every day to see if there is new FF, but then my exitment failes... becoz there isnt new FF... 😭
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely story.really nice.just caught up with it.amazing
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

GAAAH.

So I know you're all waiting, and I'm sorry I've kept you waiting!
(I think this is the longest, I usually never make you guys wait a full week!πŸ˜†)
I have some quizes today, so I wasn't able to finish, but later tommorow, or early wednesday I should have it up!

Hopefully this will tide you guys over!!!

*I made it myself!😳