O GOD I AM SO DAZZLED BY THE PICS YOU POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!😲
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

This content was originally posted by: reeha...k

FIRST OFF:

🤗
It wasnt planned! But I'm glad I was able to give you something😆
Plus, I fixed up the big ones: I was re-reading and was like "Oh god, theres another one"

😊 Thank you so much Reeha for the birthday wishes!  🤗 

And you may not have planned the update especially for my birthday, but I like to think it was meant to happen!  It's just my way of thinking my special day was extra special.  After all, it's the little gifts and surprises that mean the most!  Sonali also posted her pregnancy OS that day, so I was surprised and happy twice!  Lucky me! 😊 
-Zunaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think I need 2 say this... but that update was fantastic!  😃

Honestly, your writing is superb! ⭐️ 

The way it just flows, u convey the emotions of the characters so well!! Also, the sequences of events occur so logically and not just randomly. For example, like how Manyata had to change her clothes when she fell in the pool which led to her makeover, rather than just waking up one morning and accepting her title as a princess. U can tell that great effort and thought has been put into it!! 👏

The selection of clothes for Maanyatas wardrobe is beautiful! Utterly gorgeous! Also love how Manyata is starting to like Udays company, and is confused between the evil and annoying UV she knows and her sweet, childhood friend UV. Hope the latter wins! 😊 

Thanks for the PM, and can i just say, I loved how u gave a longer update this time! Such a treat!
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: meerakhan45

First of all i wanted to apologize that i didnt gave u feedback...

Okay now to the FF... Seriouly every time i read ur FF i also think that one is the best one, but... But you proof me wrong again and agin...
Now why, becoz u do better and better FF Next time.. I meant it from the deep of my heard... that you are the best writer i have known...
I really have no word for how beautiful this FF was.
I love the way you descrieb the emotions and feeling M And Uv have for each other. Like i have mention it before, that whenever i read your FF, it feels like im reading a book. Maybe one day when the show is finish or you got bored of dekha ( I Hope not), then print this ou to a book.
I know that soon i im going to write a novel to you, to explain what think about this FF...heheh
Anyway i loved this whole FF And i lovvveeeddd the Dress... It was a really nice choice...And the color of dress was very unusual color... nice choice..
Okay now im tied of writing...
Last i have one request... Plzz give us a date when the next FF is coming!!! heheh
Love Meera...😃
P.S. i heard that people give stars from 1 to 10... Im giving you
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️... You need to make a littel more efford which will defitnily give 10 on 10... Plzz dont mind..

Thank you! thank you! thank you Meera! I'm glad you enjoyed the update. I don't know about the DEK novel, but I did start a different one when I was younger😆 I've always liked writing, but with University and working full time I just don't have the time like I used to in high school😭 
Let me know if you have any preferences- I always try to keep the regulars happy!😉
reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Adden123

Okay, so those were 30 mins of pure heaven (Yes, I'm a slow reader😳) , but girl that was just BEAUTIFUL, it felt so real, for a second I thought this all was actually happening in the real world ... and all the media fiasco, the romantic pictures in the news paper, believe it or not I actually felt like I was seeing them infront of my eyes😍, that's how good the writing was !!! Ohh and I absolutely love the whole hatred being chucked at Akash indirectly and in the sweetest manner from you 😉 The update was soo realistic... I was completely lost , unaware of my surroundings, and then my screen saver went on, distracting my world of ManVeer, and yep that's when it struck me ... that this was a FanFic. 😃 Loved It ❤️ ... I hope my comment isn't too long, but then again you work so hard with fantastic updates, this is the least I can do to thank you 😳 Continuee Soon xxx

Thank you Adden! I'm glad it took you a while to read: makes my efforts feel better😆 I'll do my best to keep them coming😉

reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: navyan07

Your stories r so great and by the way reeha...k I was wondering when Uday is going to give her the book he took in part 4.I can hardly wait for part 11!!

Hey Navyan! You can just call me Reeha. K is my last name's initial (I know, not very origional!😆)

To be honest, I havent thought about that yet... 😳
It will definatly be down the line: Udayveer has plenty of things to give to Manyata- she just has to be willing to accept them😉
reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pri01

Hi Reeha🤗 first of all am sorry for coming late as I was busy with my little boy yesterday.

Wow Reeha kya baat hain... kya update hain...to be honest I read it twice... the first I did it in a fast forward motion as my son was jumping around and just now I read it at my leisure.  Sweetheart you did a great job and love the way you have merged all the emotions within one update...ehsaas of the unknown feeling that one always fight within himself and Manyata is just fighting with this unknown feeling to open her gift and joy of the family to see their lost child finally accept her real identity always the joy didn't last long.  The childhood friendship which is still alive somewhere deep inside ManVeer despite the separation of 16 long years.  The wonderful motherhood moments that Komal and M spent after the long wait of 16 years which are priceless for Komal.  Also the envy of J and VB and finally the despair of majnu and co as Manyata is accepting her royal blood.  Hey how can I forget about Avani part it's too funny.

Am happy that slowly majnu is going out of the picture.

Thxs Reeha for another awesome update and the pm. 

GAAHHH! thank you sooo much Priya! 🤗
No worries! As long as you read it and tell me what you think, it doesnt matter when you come!😉 I hope you enjoyed your day with your son!

I'm glad you liked Avani! I think she could be a charecter I bring in down the line: For instance the hair stylist in the Princess diaries that Does Mia's transformation comes in for her wedding 😉 And yes, Majnu WILL be out of the picture- I KNOW it's damned slow, but I feel there needs to be a progression, not just a sudden disapearance😕
reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dimpzz

REEHAAA!!!!! 🤗
i just came through your FF and absolutely loved it!!
to be precise i sat and watched all the episodes from the beginning yesterday and today read this!
i had watched just some random episode once and thought aakash and moniya had to be together but was in love with UV from the first sight but after watching it from the beginning realized that it HAD to be manyata and udayveer only!
and i totally love the idea of story from udayveer's POV
girl! you've done justice to his feelings and emotions and his thinking!
i really loved the way you've written everything...the flashbacks, the present, everything!!
and thank god that moniya finally got a new wardrobe 😆 was so bored of her ragged clothes!
just the love the way everything is going on. Both of them coming closer!
i really really loved the time they spent in the hotel...like i've got no words to tell you how much i loved it
if this explains it...i've got my chemistry pre board exam tomorrow and i'm sitting and reading this here 😆 i guess this tells how much i loved your work!
and OMG the siggy that you have made is like so amazing!!!😳 i kept staring at it for like 10 minutes!😆 udayveer is just so hot!! he just so charming! 😍

will be eagerly waiting for the  next update! and please do pm me the next time you update

love
🤗
Navpreet

Oh my goodness! Thank you so Much Navpreet! I really appreciate you taking the time to comment and telling me what works! I'll definatley try to uphold this standard for you guys!😆 I'm such a big UV fan that I couldnt help myself but write the UvC's. Thanks for liking the artwork. I'm not particularly good with graphics, so It's all done on paintEmbarrassed! Writing is more my thing😆

NOW, I hope you ROCKED your exam! Thank you so much for reading, and I'll keep you posted: I generally update once a week- twice if I have nothing better to do 😃