Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 - Page 29

meerakhan45 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey by the way sorry if i spell uncorrect...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyan07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Your stories r so great and by the way reeha...k I was wondering when Uday is going to give her the book he took in part 4.I can hardly wait for part 11!!
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hi ReehaπŸ€— first of all am sorry for coming late as I was busy with my little boy yesterday.

Wow Reeha kya baat hain... kya update hain...to be honest I read it twice... the first I did it in a fast forward motion as my son was jumping around and just now I read it at my leisure.  Sweetheart you did a great job and love the way you have merged all the emotions within one update...ehsaas of the unknown feeling that one always fight within himself and Manyata is just fighting with this unknown feeling to open her gift and joy of the family to see their lost child finally accept her real identity always the joy didn't last long.  The childhood friendship which is still alive somewhere deep inside ManVeer despite the separation of 16 long years.  The wonderful motherhood moments that Komal and M spent after the long wait of 16 years which are priceless for Komal.  Also the envy of J and VB and finally the despair of majnu and co as Manyata is accepting her royal blood.  Hey how can I forget about Avani part it's too funny.

Am happy that slowly majnu is going out of the picture.

Thxs Reeha for another awesome update and the pm.

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i just loved it loved it...sence of dejavu...spreading over me...u write fab...hats off...hope cvs too could do that...and it just doesnt be an ff...but a real epic...❀️
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
REEHAAA!!!!! πŸ€—
i just came through your FF and absolutely loved it!!
to be precise i sat and watched all the episodes from the beginning yesterday and today read this!
i had watched just some random episode once and thought aakash and moniya had to be together but was in love with UV from the first sight but after watching it from the beginning realized that it HAD to be manyata and udayveer only!
and i totally love the idea of story from udayveer's POV
girl! you've done justice to his feelings and emotions and his thinking!
i really loved the way you've written everything...the flashbacks, the present, everything!!
and thank god that moniya finally got a new wardrobe πŸ˜† was so bored of her ragged clothes!
just the love the way everything is going on. Both of them coming closer!
i really really loved the time they spent in the hotel...like i've got no words to tell you how much i loved it
if this explains it...i've got my chemistry pre board exam tomorrow and i'm sitting and reading this here πŸ˜† i guess this tells how much i loved your work!
and OMG the siggy that you have made is like so amazing!!!😳 i kept staring at it for like 10 minutes!πŸ˜† udayveer is just so hot!! he just so charming! 😍

will be eagerly waiting for the  next update! and please do pm me the next time you update

love
πŸ€—
Navpreet

dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And for got to add- the title is so very apt!
i really loved it 'The Udayveer Chronicles'
precise and apt 😊
missdek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
WOW IT WAS GOOOD!!!!!!
missdek thumbnail
I LOVED UDAYS SAYINGS
missdek thumbnail
I AM READING IT AFTER SO LONG BUT STILL IT IS AWESOME
missdek thumbnail
NO NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING EVERYTHING IS JUST TOOO PERFECT!