The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
 Reeha  ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ No words to express this part.. Its just SUPERB โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

The emotional bonding with Tom, Komal and Pictures were simply great.. ๐Ÿ˜Š Only you could  put it in the most appropriate words to express the emotions.. Well done.. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. Media being Media ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰.. Thts the reality and you have managed to explain every thing in details... Hats off.. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Overall great Part.. Luvd the shopping bit and the Ending โค๏ธ โค๏ธ.. Adored it.. M actually caring abt UV  ๐Ÿ˜and his bruised Back โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ (This is me blushing, while reading the ff).. The Anarkali suit is just GORGEOUS (Purple one of my fave colour ๐Ÿ˜Š)..

Thanks sooo much for the awesome part.. Can't wait for the nxt one (I knw m being Cheeky as you've just updated one.. But tht's just me ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Simmy ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

Edited by limbu.simmy - 12 years ago
This was the perfect birthday gift!  A looong update, that established Moniya's transformation to Manyata, her remembering Tom, getting rid of Akash, etc.

Amazing!  Reeha you've done a wonderful job.  There are one or two grammatical errors, but in the scheme of things, it doesn't matter!
๐Ÿ˜ƒreeha...k, you are amazing

I loveeed the update
It was so mesmorizing and so full
It was just so good!
Loved how you expressed Uday's feelings and Manyata's transfomation
Awesomly written like always!!
Great job
Reallly loved this one!
Thank you so much for the PM
Please, please.. update soon๐Ÿ˜›
i am dead๐Ÿ˜‰

awesome OS
๐Ÿ‘

Oh...My...God! I think I stopped breathing while reading the entire update....SO AWESOME!!!!!! Excuse me while I try to calm the jitters.โ˜บ๏ธ Really appreciate the extra effort by making it longer. ๐Ÿค—Edited by Nakita19 - 12 years ago
yay thank god you gave her a makeover! the show is taking way too long to do that. I love how long this part is. it's so well done - Manyata remembering Tom and calling Komal 'Ma' were probably the sweetest things ever. And Uday milking his injury for all it's worth? Priceless.
Omg just amazing
M speechless no words
...Edited by Brklyn_gal - 12 years ago
wow Reeha another fab update its so much better than d serial...
i m lovin it... n Manyata's dress looks amazing...

do continue soon ...
How I wish there was an option of 'LOVE' instead of 'LIKE'!!!!!!!! Like is so small & inadequate to describe my feelings...I guess this reply box is meant for that purpose๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOVE LOVE LOVE  completely...I was so completely lost reading the whole update๐Ÿ˜‰

Love you gurl...you are a prolific writer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Do post the article Brij was reading๐Ÿ˜›
loved it yaar it was so beautiful!