Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pri01

Awesome, mindblowing, fabulous update love it love it love it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ.  Reeha you are gifted writer โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ love the way you described ManVeer playing around like kids and at same time we can feel the romantic atmosphere very well described.

Please update soon eagerly waiting for the next one and thxs for the pm๐Ÿค—

Thank you! (I'm sorry I don't know your name: What is it๐Ÿ˜ญ) Thank you so much for always letting me know your thoughts; and I will always attempt to continue to do so.

And no need to thank me for the PM: Thank you to you for reading๐Ÿ˜Š
reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: meerakhan45

OMG...

i lovvved it... It was sooo funny.. Omg you are giftet writer. like i said before it was sooo funny. I love the way you desreib udayveer..
The ending part was the best.. Specielly when the assistans come in the room and look and have a very dirty imagination hehehehehhehe
And i love the innocents manyata have.. she doent even know what the assistans thinks about her and the room. And loved when udayveer saw the room and then thought about what the assisatans must have thinking and when he smiled heheheheh OMG
 I could imagine the whole story hehehe Love u love u love u reeha...
seriuly just contunie... U dont make these stories everyday, but once in week, and i must tell its beautiful whenver u update them...
Plzzz tell me when is the next update coming??

Hahaha! I was wondering if I was going to far with the Assistant and Manager's imagination: Didn't want to offend anyone๐Ÿ˜†. I'm glad you saw the humor in it!

Thank you for reading, and Waiting! I know its difficult, as an FF reader myself I know it's hard, so thanks. And I will make every effort to post as soon as I'm done (I like to have 8 pages on MS Word before posting: just so it's long enough to make up for the wait๐Ÿ˜‰)
reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel_20

hey gal!! once again thnks 4 the PM!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ also thnks 4 sharing such great work really beautifully n romaniticly written!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ 5 stars 4 such great work but i think this is even less u should be awarded n i'm not jokin being serious really it was good made me laugh n also aaawww!!!๐Ÿ˜

i love it i love it i love it i love it!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ really have no words 4 ur writing plzzz do continue n when u do plzz PM me again!!!๐Ÿ˜‰thnks 4 sharin once again!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

No Worries, I'll always PM, so no need to say thanks๐Ÿ˜†.

Thank you for reading, and always let me know what you think: positive or negative! It only helps me ๐Ÿ˜‰.
Add123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
People fall in love with people, But I just fell in love with your FF โค๏ธ ...Need I say more? ๐Ÿ˜‰  Edited by Adden123 - 12 years ago
reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: Adden123

People fall in love with people, But I just fell in love with your FF โค๏ธ ...Need I say more? ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Wow! Much appreciated Adden!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now...I just need to make sure you don't unfallinlove ๐Ÿค”
hahaha!๐Ÿ˜†
reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

oh god that was so funny awsome gr8...i cannot think of words to discribe awsome honey awsome loved the way staff thiked lolz

Hahaha!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you! I was seriously wondering if I should have implied that with the staff: if it was appropriate or not. Then I was like, "what the hey" if I can't have it, I'll take it out๐Ÿ˜‰

Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if i say i love this ff it will be understatement...it's superb

please add me to ur pm list
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved it.

Too good. I laughed so much at their 'antics' especially the words and sounds the manager heard. lol 

Even with all that, there was so much closeness.

Poor uday,I feel really bad for him and his back. 

Such an awesome update reeha.

Keep up the great work!!!
reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: Davi

Absolutely loved it.

Too good. I laughed so much at their 'antics' especially the words and sounds the manager heard. lol 

Even with all that, there was so much closeness.

Poor uday,I feel really bad for him and his back. 

Such an awesome update reeha.

Keep up the great work!!!

Thank you Davi!๐Ÿ˜Š I'm seriously glad everyone was fine with the Staff scene, I was so worried someone would say its too inappropriate to post, and I would have to take it out. And you don't have to feel bad for Uday: it will be worth it๐Ÿ˜‰
shona_123 thumbnail
wow tht was so ammazin... read all d chapters in on go...
u r very good at this do continue soon...

n pleez pm me... i really love 2 read wht happens next...