The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Part 8...BEST UPDATE EVER!!!! Lol, I could imagine the scene as if I were watching a movie! You're an incredible writer...I was smiling and giggling through out the entire chapter/part!!! 🀣 Please do PM me! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ I've been a silent reader til date but this update just deserved much more than a Like! 😍
Originally posted by Nakita19

Part 8...BEST UPDATE EVER!!!! Lol, I could imagine the scene as if I were watching a movie! You're an incredible writer...I was smiling and giggling through out the entire chapter/part!!! 🀣 Please do PM me! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ I've been a silent reader til date but this update just deserved much more than a Like! 😍

Thank you Nakita! I'm glad you've enjoyed it enough to post! 😊
πŸ˜ƒI im breathless right now
i not only LOVEEED IT
BUT I adoreee it
that was just mindblowing
i cant say anything else!!
just amazingg
best update till date!!
Pleaaaseee for us..update son
Thank you sooo much for the PMπŸ˜ƒ
OMG!!...it was the best update...god i just LOVE❀️ your FF...please update soon!!...
oh god that was so funny awsome gr8...i cannot think of words to discribe awsome honey awsome loved the way staff thiked lolz
awesome part...loved the cat and mouse chase...update soon...thanx 4 the pm
Awesome, mindblowing, fabulous update love it love it love it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ.  Reeha you are gifted writer ⭐️⭐️⭐️ love the way you described ManVeer playing around like kids and at same time we can feel the romantic atmosphere very well described.
Please update soon eagerly waiting for the next one and thxs for the pmπŸ€—

OMG...

i lovvved it... It was sooo funny.. Omg you are giftet writer. like i said before it was sooo funny. I love the way you desreib udayveer..
The ending part was the best.. Specielly when the assistans come in the room and look and have a very dirty imagination hehehehehhehe
And i love the innocents manyata have.. she doent even know what the assistans thinks about her and the room. And loved when udayveer saw the room and then thought about what the assisatans must have thinking and when he smiled heheheheh OMG
 I could imagine the whole story hehehe Love u love u love u reeha...
seriuly just contunie... U dont make these stories everyday, but once in week, and i must tell its beautiful whenver u update them...
Plzzz tell me when is the next update coming??
hey gal!! once again thnks 4 the PM!!!πŸ˜‰ also thnks 4 sharing such great work really beautifully n romaniticly written!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ 5 stars 4 such great work but i think this is even less u should be awarded n i'm not jokin being serious really it was good made me laugh n also aaawww!!!😍

i love it i love it i love it i love it!!!😳 really have no words 4 ur writing plzzz do continue n when u do plzz PM me again!!!πŸ˜‰thnks 4 sharin once again!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shrarrti

*Sigh* 

I guess that means I'm going to have to wait another week before we get another update?  

I wonder why there isn't a puppy dog smiley face...but try to imagine one! πŸ˜›

Maybe...Maybe notπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I already started writing, so it could be sooner: I make no garenteeTongue