Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey gal Reeha right!!!😉

jus finished readin all of the chronicles n let me tell u did an awesome job writing these loved gal especially cause u were thinkin from Uday's point of view from his mind which i loved cause i could actual see all of this happening all the chronicles very beautiful n romantic!!!!👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 stars 4 such great great writing really have no words!!!!!!!!😉
soo plzzz do continue writing more n when u do write more plzzz PM so tht i can read right then n comment on it as well!!!!😊😃

once again really loved n thnks 4 sharin it with all of us MANVEER crazy fans jus like u!!!!!!😳
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Angel_20

hey gal Reeha right!!!😉

jus finished readin all of the chronicles n let me tell u did an awesome job writing these loved gal especially cause u were thinkin from Uday's point of view from his mind which i loved cause i could actual see all of this happening all the chronicles very beautiful n romantic!!!!👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 stars 4 such great great writing really have no words!!!!!!!!😉
soo plzzz do continue writing more n when u do write more plzzz PM so tht i can read right then n comment on it as well!!!!😊😃

once again really loved n thnks 4 sharin it with all of us MANVEER crazy fans jus like u!!!!!!😳

Thank you Angel! I'm glad you enjoyed them! I'll be sure to add you to the PM list.! 😊
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was fantastic, i liked the 1st scene and uday,s pov for Manyata
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part...loved the manveer scenes...plz update soon...pm me
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey i loveddd it seriously it wox mind blowing amazing!👏👏 and honestly i dont like flashbackxx s0o for me itx ur best update uptil now plzzz write more n fast cox i cant wait for the next part have already read it 10 times 😊😊😊 and do PM me ur nxt update
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was total genius! 😲 i mean kahaan se mila tumhe yeh idea? 😕 they should do a 'old idea ka new idea' and put you in dek cv team yaar..🤣😳 loved it..add me to the pm list! 😊
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HAWWW!! How do you do it!!??? Seriously!!! That was freaking AMAZING!! Briliance just poured through each sentence!
So entertaining and Uday's thoughts...mmmwaaahh!! Too good!
meerakhan45 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeha...k

Meera (is it all right if I call you that?) I will keep that in mind. To be honest I was planning on making them rarities in the sense that they happen on serious occasion down the road, because Uday's memories of Manyata are slim (in a sense of years) BUT there will be relevent ones which I hope to use down the road. Thank you for sharing your Thoughts and I will definatly keep that in mind!🤗

Yeah sure u can call me Meera... thanks for the replay on my feedaback..
i feel all those who is reading ur stories are very lucky becoz u repley them
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
great piece of work...luvd each n every part of it...UV's character has been shown so flawlessly...cont soon n plz do add me in ur pm list
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeha...k

Meera (is it all right if I call you that?) I will keep that in mind. To be honest I was planning on making them rarities in the sense that they happen on serious occasion down the road, because Uday's memories of Manyata are slim (in a sense of years) BUT there will be relevent ones which I hope to use down the road. Thank you for sharing your Thoughts and I will definatly keep that in mind!🤗

I think it's great you were able to use Reeha as your user name!  I would have loved to use mine! 😊