Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neahakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What ya sayin bro. I can still the old you in it. I'm not lying :(
Oh I loved the whole idea of it.
Hmm now what makes me is if mina is up to something. I mean it can be this easy ya know? Or I'm just curious here and as always over thinking it. LMAO.

Thank you reeha. Really enjoyed reading it through.
Take your time bud no problemo. I feel your pain over those long long long essays. Oh the struggling days. Lol

Jai nandini and manyata in a room trying to get along sounds pleasant. Lol

Tc reeha.

Thanks once again.

Neaha
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome Reeha..I am very happy you have updated this fanfic...the update was brilliant..very well written as usual...Udayveer and Manyata's feelings were perfectly portrayed...I love Uday and Manyata's relationship and their equation...it is simply beautiful...and yes I somehow feel Mina has some hidden agenda...anyway interesting update...keep up the good work going.. please do continue soon...waiting for the next update very eagerly and please do PM me whenever you update...๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผEdited by MysticRiver - 9 years ago
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey,I'm so glad you continued with this story...the characters of your story have all the essence which was missing from the show,especially Udayveer n Manyata(unlike the show where I could never connect with her character).I love that there's nothing pure black n white here...everyone has some grey shades n Manyata is so strong...thank you for continuing The Udayveer Chronicles...this is the only place where I get to feel the various layers of one of my favourite n complex character on television(Udayveer ofcourse)๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nxaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wowww!! i cant blv that u have actually decided to continue!!
 thankyou sooo much for this.. 
ur FF is one of the best i have read till date.. ๐Ÿ‘
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -AquaMermaiden-

Hi Reeha ๐Ÿค—,

Oh my goodness! There are so many of you lovely Loyal peeps! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Now, you're going to have to forgive me, but did you change your username? I can't quite place you right now. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
               Tareef ya kya uski jis nay tujhe writer banaya!! It was an awesome update, your Manyata really has a heart of gold. I can't wait to see how you will progress from here. Although at one point I felt that Manyata accepted Uday's past (a child) too soon. I mean every person goes through some inner turmoil if they find out that their partner has this kind of a secret and every person has their own time to go through these kind of thoughts and feelings, but then I told myself that Manyata who accepts the truth and does what is right so taking the right decision was a part of her nature so she came to those terms fairly easily. You're right! It is very soon and easy for Manyata to expect- you know what they say about picking something before it's ripe...right? Something similar along those lines. Manyata has a heart of Gold- and sometimes those people tend to leap before they look- and there are always consequences for that. 

Plus she already knew what kind of a major playboy Uday was before her met her so having something like this happen to Mina (getting preggers) was completely plausible.

I'm loving how you dealt with the situation showing the royals coming together and trying to find to find and solution to the so-called problem and Manyata showing them the right way. Manyata in your story will be a fine queen. I am also waiting to read how Uday's son will make him more human. It would be different to see Uday's paternal side/ instincts with his son. She will be a wonderful queen because she has something that Giri and Brig lack grossely: morals and a sense of respect and decency. I think living a humble life gave her that in spades- which is causing her to be a bit more expecting than any other princess could ever be. 

I am also eagerly waiting to see what happens when Mina comes back into Uday's life again. Will her feelings for Uday reignite? Would her hatred turn into longing? Will she want her family (Mina, Adi, Uday) to get together forever and remove Manyata somehow? The bravery that Manyata has shown accepting Adi into Uday's life and hers, how many obstacles will she have to go through since she'll be sharing Uday with another family now...

Ooh too many thoughts running rampant in my mind. Hopefully your next update will lead the way. Can't wait for it...eagerly waiting for the 2 weeks to pass!!
I'll do my best to be sooner, but 2 weeks is the Max I'll keep you guys waiting between updates!  ๐Ÿค—

reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetshab

wow! this update came as a surprise !!!!

UVC. how i love reading it again n again... to be true this was my inspiration to write on ManVeer
this made me love UV...n i missed it

thnks for continuuing with the stry

bck to update
UV is indecessive ! he DO NOT want to loose his princess all over again. n his past intervening at the very wrong tym with the coldest if his secret opening up with big human being .
manyata is being practical n emotional at the same tym
brij n giri khair chodo they will never think beyond
their riyasat n profits :-/
mina did notice UV is a changed man now
adi is cuteee :-D
and finally ManVeer for each other. standing together in the tough tyms ..

would love to see adi's bonding with daddy UV ;-)
beautiful update
cont soon

My goodness! I think you were a goldie last time we talked! ๐Ÿ˜† Hope you're doing well doll! ๐Ÿค—

You're absolutely right, he is very indecisive. He doesn't have this automatic connection with Adi... he does feel betrayed by Mina and that's more so because Yuvraj Udayveer Doesn't like being bested by anyone. He always likes to have the upper hand! 

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! And I hope you enjoy it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Reeha - this is my first comment this FF ... I never commented before, because - to be honest; I didn't know what to say๐Ÿ˜•.

How could I give u comments like "SUPERB UPDATE",  "AWESOME CHAPTER" , "GREAT PIECE" ... when your writing is so far beyond those tiny words. 

By the time I finish read a chapter ... I'm at a loss for words, but know this - this is the best FF I've ever read.  UVC - was the first FF I read  (before that - I didn't even know what "FF" meant๐Ÿ˜†) ... but u gave a whole new meaning to FAN-FICTION!

I was (and still am)so much in love with this story - that TO THIS DATE - I've read it 15 times๐Ÿ˜ณ. I'm not saying this to flatter u , but it's the truth!

U should've been the writer for the show, I'm positive that it would've still been on air TODAY!  And if by some miracle we get DEK 2 - UVC should be the screenplay for it๐Ÿ˜ƒ. 

I was very sad when our beloved show ended ... but I was heart-broken when u stopped this FF so abruptly๐Ÿ˜ญ.  U can probably imagine how over-joyed I was when u decided to restart writing๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

THANK U SO MUCH FOR RETHINKING YOUR DECISION ๐Ÿค— .

As for this present update ... who says it's less than your 100%? - it's as if u never took that year-long break (I think it was a year ... it sure felt like it!๐Ÿ˜‰).

Remarkable Update๐Ÿ‘ ... looking forward to the next part. 

Thanks once again - for resuming UVC.

reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: DEK_girl

Omg!!! i am just overjoyed! never expected you to continue this..but u did! and its like a gift to me...i just love your story and the characters..so mature..all of them manyata, uday, meena..everyone..especially manyata...one heck  of a powerful woman she is...so difficult to imagine the tv show manyata here..thanks for updating reeha..its a pleasure to read the story..i think whats best about the story is that things are not that simple and straight and the main characters are trying to find a best way through all the complications..kinda like the real life

You're welcome for the gift! I hope you enjoy it and continue reading!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: neahakhan

Hey thank you so much for getting back to me. Sorry I got bit emotional with that last message of mine sorta got upset. Tehe my sincere apology :(
Ugh. I know it can get tiring at times but you know that feeling when you don't get conclusion or closure over something it just makes me wonder over it. Be it life or any ff. lol I sorta sound stupid. But really thank you for getting back to me. Thank you for giving us the dose. You can take the time to write lol just don't get lost in life LMAO.
Thanks reeha it means a lot.

You have meee and I'm sure everyone still loves you and your FFs. :) lol don't worry your not alone here. Even I stopped watching the show lol ending was just blah. They instead should have hired you that would be so much fun. :)
Take care.

Oh btw ur Canadian eh?! Same here

Don't apologize!! You were being sincere and you weren't rude at all. Just honest ๐Ÿ˜†
Yes, I'm Canadian as Well ๐Ÿ˜Ž
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
YAY You updated :')
I'm a considerably new reader and knew about this after stalking Maisy's posts and boy am I glad. This story is absolutely amazing and being a huge ManVeer fan, it's a treat to read something this wonderful based on them. <3
The dialogues are amazing and so are how the characters are shaped. Absolutely brilliant, I must say.
And Manyata, oh Manyata, how I heart her :') She's great and definitely my favorite <3
Great, great stuff :)
Edited by ARandKJFan - 9 years ago