Amar not able to tolerate...

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When Juhi was teaching Sky to make an Omlette,Amar was getting very irritated with Juhi chachi and the expressions he made,I was πŸ˜†..as if he was having a headache...he is not able to tolerate her anymore nor we πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

When Juhi was teaching Sky to make an Omlette,Amar was getting very irritated with Juhi chachi and the expressions he made,I was πŸ˜†..as if he was having a headache...he is not able to tolerate her anymore nor we πŸ˜†

ofcourse. when we audience cant evn tolerate her for one hour, how can thy tolerate her 24*7? i now know y BB saved her till now. to test th patience limits of other contestants.
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: serenity2011

ofcourse. when we audience cant evn tolerate her for one hour, how can thy tolerate her 24*7? i now know y BB saved her till now. to test th patience limits of other contestants.

I know..in some paper,they are saying..Juhi is the winner..it is already decided ..such a rigged show.πŸ˜•
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why don't he tell her on her face that she irritates him..and there are certain things..he don't like about her...The way he was behaving was so weird n conceited like small kids
. Maybe he is afraid of Juhi's overreaction...u  never know with Juhi thoughπŸ˜†
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Juhi will overreact..better to stay away from her...usse kaun muh lagega
When Juhi and Sky were talking about reaching finale, Paan bhandaar made this face.πŸ˜†
Paan bhandaar and bhojan bhandaar have strange expressions.

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

When Juhi and Sky were talking about reaching finale, Paan bhandaar made this face.πŸ˜†
Paan bhandaar and bhojan bhandaar have strange expressions.

paan bhandar n bhoojan bhaandarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Chits1 thumbnail
haha,well captured shot..Dil

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Why don't he tell her on her face that she irritates him..and there are certain things..he don't like about her...The way he was behaving was so weird n conceited like small kids
. Maybe he is afraid of Juhi's overreaction...u  never know with Juhi thoughπŸ˜†

Yeah then she will stuff her face with food and spit on you while going ballistic.πŸ˜†
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Did you see that uncensored video where Juhi herself chedos the topic of Amar hi-fiving Sid and then chaddhos on him like no tomorrow despite the fact that he didn't even say much? πŸ˜† Her chaeenn chaeenn chaeen voice is grating once she gets started...Sid ki phateli awaaz ko poori takkar de sakti hai πŸ˜† As it is, Juhi talks and bitches so much...agar Amar ne kuch kar diya ya uske muh pe keh diya toh imagine...Juhi will sit down with the rule book of imaan, dharam and insaaniyat to pakao the viewers to death πŸ˜†