Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virman scene coming soon!!

ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So basically when I Was watching today's episode, I realised that virat and manvi were wearing the same clothes as the ones the were interviewed with on SBS!! So I've got this feeling a virman scene is coming soon! Hopefully on Thursday or Friday ๐Ÿ˜ณ or am I reading too much into this??!! Gosh I miis them!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I picked up on that aswell!! and plus i read somewer.. Maanvii is goin to call Virat instead of Jeevika to ask for more recipe help!! Virat will be her agent๐Ÿ˜† so i guess Virman Scene on the way!!.. pheww after such a long time!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by _innocent_ - 12 years ago
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww I hope that's true! I've also been missing their nok jhok a lot lately.
ifyaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

I picked up on that aswell!! and plus i read somewer.. Maanvii is goin to call Virat instead of Jeevika to ask for more recipe help!! Virat will be her agent๐Ÿ˜†so i guess Virman Scene on the way!!.. pheww after such a long time!๐Ÿ˜ณ

whaaat and where did u get this info from?!!! Not that I'm complaining, I've been dying to see a glimpse or even a mention of them together!! So A phone call of Virman would do jst fine!! I can jst imagine ๐Ÿ˜›
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait for some of their scenes now...been too long since we saw them ๐Ÿ˜ญ
ifyaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GeetHSP

Awww I hope that's true! I've also been missing their nok jhok a lot lately.

I doesn't feel the same without them!!
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ifyaa

whaaat and where did u get this info from?!!! Not that I'm complaining, I've been dying to see a glimpse or even a mention of them together!! So A phone call of Virman would do jst fine!! I can jst imagine ๐Ÿ˜›

I read it on a website!!..hence not one million percent sure LOL!! but u did mention the clothes part!! that kinda made me thing that info i read might be true๐Ÿ˜‰
.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i cnt wait  4 virman scene hope dis will be true...๐Ÿคข
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks so much for sharin' this, i hope you're right! i've been dyin' to see them together!! lookin' forward to more of VirMan scenes!
guluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWWW DONT WORRY ME TOO MISSING THEM LIKE HELL N YEAH  ALSO WATCHED THAT INTERVIEW CAN SM1 PLZ SEND OUR MSG TO THE CV'S THAT WE WANT VIRMAN SCENES NOT JUST SCENES THE FULL FLEDGE LOVE TRACK ABI KY EPISODES MN TO THEY BOTH DONT EVEN MISS EACH OTHER N THAT'S REALLY DEPRESSING