India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

20 dec WU

addicted1 Senior Member
addicted1
addicted1

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Aditya walks into the house, he sees Bharti sitting on the sofa and Dhamroo too, looking upset, he hides and tries to cover the smell on his breath, he thinks to himself he needs to resolve things and in a hurry too, he walks in and starts calling Vehaan, Bharti calls Aditya. He sits on the floor in front of her and says he know that she and the family along with Vehaan are really upset about what happened today, and maybe upset with me too, but there was nothing wrong with on my end, I wanted people in the world to be proud of him as I am. I thought if he spoke, he would grow courage, but I didn't know all this would happen, Chimti watches the drama, and doesn't seem to believe what he is saying. Bharti still looks upset, she too (I personally think) she doesn't believe him. He tells her to say something, or I will feel as if I did something wrong, he looks at Dhamroo and tells him to say something to Bharti. Dhamroo too looks like he doesn't believe him. Chimti says Bharti beta, what has happened has happened now, but don't break Adityas heart because of this. Dhamroo gets angry and stands up walking towards Chimti and says why are u taking his side, Aditya looks pissed at Dhamroo but he keeps his head on Bharti's knees. Dhamroo says we elders were there, he could have asked us, and we were sitting there. Chimti says he himself doesn't understand much, how is Aditya meant to understand, Dhamroo replies he does understand, and one day when I speak, u will all be surprised. Bharti tells Dhamroo not to argue amongst themselves, everyone is already upset. Bharti gets up and walks away, Aditya runs ahead of her and is sitting on his knees and says I will myself apologise for my mistakes, if I gave him pain, then I wont be able to forgive myself. Bharti holds his hands and says u  two brothers are my only strength, your love keeps me going, go to Vehaan he is in his room, go and see him, I went to speak to him, but he didn't want me to see him cry and look weak, so u go to him and take care of him. Aditya goes to him, and Chimti walks away too. Dhamroo sits on the stairs and says wow best friend, u have raised Ur sons so well, and they are the world's best sons, with so much love for each other. Bharti replies yeh, this is gives me a little comfort. Is Vehaans one weakness bigger than all his goodness, I always pray to God that someone marries my Vehaan when she sees all his goodness.

Pari and Kopal are in the market walking, Kopal says she is scared about sneaking around like this. The floor is muddy and Pari says she doesn't want to cross her shows will get dirty! LOL! Kopal helps her, there are some men watching Pari. Kopal complains her outfit got dirty, Kopal cleans it up for her. Kopal says why does she need to go get her hair done, she already has great hair! Pari said its important to look good, that way she will find her prince charming.

Pari is in the market place and is looking at all the stalls saying she likes this and that, Kopal tries to slow her down, they suddenly catch their neighbour and lie to him that they are here with their grandma, he looks round for their grandma, and they quickly run of.

Kopal catches some men staring at them, she says lets go from her, Pari says she likes being stared at, she goes on and says don't call me didi in public, I look younger than u! Kopal laughs and says yeh but Ur older than me!

They walk on and talk about how and what type of men they want, their perfect prince etc.

Vehaan is sitting in his room thinking about what happened on stage, and how he was stuttering. He looks really upset, and keeps thinking about what the media kept saying to him too. Aditya walks in and sees Vehaan upset, he calls Vehaan and Vehaan looks at him. Vehaan stands up and sorts himself out, Aditya approaches him from behind and apologises saying he doesn't know what happened to him, what can he do, he's not like him. He says he got so excited about his brother that he called him on stage without thinking twice. Vehaan says its ok, forget about what happened, I too have forgotten it. Aditya looks up and says no brother, because of me u got so much pain, with so much work u opened a factory for me and I…. Vehaan says it doesn't matter. Aditya says no brother, don't say all this, hit me, punish me for this, he grabs Vehaans hand and is hitting himself. Vehaan shouts to stop him. Aditya walks forward and says I wanted to give u what u deserve, that respect and honour, I wanted u to talk in front of the world, and I wanted you to get out of this burden. Vehaan gets upset and throws his book which he had in his hand, he says how am I meant to. Aditya is smiling. Vehaan goes on and says I have not been able to talk properly since I was little, I have to live like this forever, how am I meant to be able to talk properly today! Everyone in school used to laugh at me, when I used to play outside people laughed, even guests that came over laughed and took the mick. Why are u apologising, this isn't Ur fault, Aditya says to me u are the best and will always be the best, cos of me today u were really upset. Mum is upset downstairs and here u are upset, I wont be able to forgive myself if u both don't cheer up. Vehaan says u have grown up so much, come and hug me. They hug and Aditya is thinking to himself, thank God Vehaan got trapped in my tears otherwise God know what drama might have happened. Bharti is watching from the door.

Aditya says he is lucky to have such a great brother, whose heart is like this, u do ur work, and I will come see u in the evening and he walks out, Bharti is still at the door, she holds Adityas arm and signals to him like a thank u. Bharti walks in and picks up the book Vehaan threw on the floor. She holds Vehaans hand and they both walk to the bed and sit down. She talks about how he hid his pain from his mother, she says the woman who brought u in this world didn't say anything to u, why listen to those outsiders? Whatever the world say, not just a mother, but as a human I will always praise and respect this diamond (referring to him as a diamond). She says she feels proud to call herself his mother. Vehaan says no mum, its nothing like that, I was hurt for like 2minutes but I am ok now. Just then one of the house workers walks in and tells Bharti her manager is on the phone, he is talking about a co-operative show that Bharti wanted to open, he says that's fine he will take Vehaan and show him the sight, Bharti looks at Vehaan and says no not today, let Vehaan rest, go tomorrow. Vehaan says no mum, I want to work, and I will go today. Bharti tells Shrivastav on the phone wait at the bazaar, Vehaan will meet him there. She puts the phone down and is crying, Vehaan wipes her eyes and says don't cry, I don't like to see tears in your eyes. She holds his face and he kisses her hand and tells her he's going to go now. He takes his jacket and leaves. Epi ends with Bharti on the bed still looking concerned for Vehaan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krassAmbz.Vrish.chatterbox-Swetha-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
really another saas bahu show

why cant they reveal what happend in past  before goin ahead with the story

chimti seems a bit changed woman

they r not clear on  jasmin either

why does veehan stutter that also not told

now in this fair veehan and aditya may meet  pari and kopal
haa what names

thanks for update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambz.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I hope they end up w/ Veehan & Kopal, and Adi & Pari.  But wish they'd reveal who Jasmine is married to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Ambz Newbie
Ambz
Ambz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Thankx 4 the update,am not able to watch the show regularly,so its nice dat u ppl update us,but even I feel very different as if the whole show has become new ,with a new concept & storyline,only because Vikrant is no more in the serial...

I dont think they will enclose abt Jumka,Gau,Mridang & all by showing visually but may be Bharti & Dumroo telling to anyone 4m the family...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index