Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Today:Epilogue, end of the La Chapter? Or is it?! (Page 9)

2Desi4Life Goldie
2Desi4Life
2Desi4Life

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xsumi

gonaa miss u la
thnkss for being part of ipkknd
u were amazing
xxx

I feel the same!

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

@Opti ... lovely post ... agree with you as to why La didn't spell things out for Khushi ... but Khushi does know what she feels, she has just buried it very very deep inside her after Diwali, and also because of La and is refusing to face it at all. And I agree completely that La is better off without Arnav, because she is not the old La, she now understands emotions, family feeling, love .. and marriage with Arnav would be a huge compromise for her now. She deserves better than a man who is in love with another woman. As she said - nobody's fault, some things are just not meant to be. 

Yes, Khushi seems to be oblivious to her feelings right now because she is  submerged in far greater problems in life. She has not had time to let all the various things which had happened in the last couple of days sink in.  Even if her feelings resurface, she'll have a hard time accepting them.  These two will have to slowly work their way towards each other without making any conscious efforts. 

Just one point, as some people mentioned this, Khushi is moonphat only with ASR ... when she had to talk to La, she took her aside to a private room to speak ... it's only with ASR that she lets herself go completely. Maybe because she feels that same sense of possessiveness and belonging that he does too? I agree though that she needs to turn that down and some more maturity really needs to evolve there.

Yes, Khushi is more forthright with Arnav than she is with anyone else. Even when she found out about Shyam her reaction was much more tempered.  If Arnav were to do something like this she would have done much more than a slap. She seems to be much more stringent and demanding  of him because she cares deeply for him. She wants him to be a better person. She cannot stand to see him fall in the eyes of the world. She could pull him up in private rather than make a public display but I guess she does not even realise that they are in the middle of a crowd.  Just as when Khushi is around, she becomes the focus of Arnav's attention, when Arnav is around he is the only focus of her attention. So when she thinks he is slipping, she feels the urge to haul him up then and there.  

Sana will be missed!

Yes, I sure will miss her.  I always found her more pretty than Khushi, with her cute dimples and her childish drawl.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaapremparbatZuzanaDiyaSImzi

scarletaura Goldie
scarletaura
scarletaura

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Well! The so-called air-head did a class act by leaving gracefully and even hinting to Khushi that if she wanted to she is samajdar enough to honestly delve into her real feelings..

Khushi being oblivious is just not acceptable anymore.. it puts me off the whole show..

and I'll never forgive the CVs for the Tez-ered Dil.. "Taser" is good self defense option against low-lifes.. not a heart affliction (read as: STALK-HOME SYNDROME)

psst.. see I'm using your Psycho Babble.. a new for scar M.D.

Ms. Khushi, either you have depth.. and are honest and strong enough to confront your feelings or you stop giving lectures to others as to how they should confront theirs! 

I know you're Team Khushi.. so it gives me great joy to slam her in your post. 

Truly Therapeutic. 

Best couchwa session ever! ..and Great Post (Mortem)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaasbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletaura

Well! The so-called air-head did a class act by leaving gracefully and even hinting to Khushi that if she wanted to she is samajdar enough to honestly delve into her real feelings..

Khushi being oblivious is just not acceptable anymore.. it puts me off the whole show..

and I'll never forgive the CVs for the Tez-ered Dil.. "Taser" is good self defense option against low-lifes.. not a heart affliction (read as: STALK-HOME SYNDROME)

psst.. see I'm using your Psycho Babble.. a new for scar M.D.

Ms. Khushi, either you have depth.. and are honest and strong enough to confront your feelings or you stop giving lectures to others as to how they should confront theirs! 

I know you're Team Khushi.. so it gives me great joy to slam her in your post. 

Truly Therapeutic. 

Best couchwa session ever! ..and Great Post (Mortem)

Hmmm, sadist you! 

@ bold in blue: I won't slam Khushi, but I do agree with what you've written. The creatives show no continuity in her character in this matter...she cannot pretend to be oblivious of her feelings for Arnav and vice versa.

But then same goes for Arnav too my Dear...he too did a volte face after the near kiss and cannot make up his mind on what to do..like La said to Khushi yesterday - ASR ko khud nahin pata ki unhe kya chaahiye...

So there...both KKG and ASR need to come to their senses and stop behaving like they have short term amnesia...you don't almost kiss and then pretend to forget it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

But then same goes for Arnav too my Dear...he too did a volte face after the near kiss and cannot make up his mind on what to do..like La said to Khushi yesterday - ASR ko khud nahin pata ki unhe kya chaahiye...

I think that is precisely the strength of the romance of IPK. Generally in serials the obstacles are external factors that keep the leads apart and enhance the chemistry. The obstacles here are internal. Especially, in the case of ASR. KKG can be forgiven for being clueless--because how many times has he rejected her, and on how many levels? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaasbk2

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
HugSorry Swetsy for the long delay...just logged into IF after a gap of a couple of days and saw your pm...

Great post my girl...ClapClap...La has truly redeemed herself and I am glad the CV's have chosen to take this track with her character...well actually, she has had a process of redemption over a period of time but all was brought in sharp focus in this episode...

Will try to be more regular ...I am so glad you have started to make regular posts.Smile

sbk2

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

the real reason he broke up with La is his feelings for Khushi. In fact his decision to get engaged and married to La was because of his conflicting feelings for Khushi!

can't believe i missed this post of your shwetha!

@quoted
khushi has become a pioneer reason for his each and every action directly/indirectly. he is either fully aware of it or totally clueless. whatever it is, he has to pull up his socks and realize what he really wants and what he desires cuz there is no barrier for him to get closer to khushi. nope no NKayy or pervertwa can stop him but it's his mind & heart which he has master defeating. his mind always over take da heart on most occasions and da moment he let's his heart takes da front seat, every obstacle seems easy to demolish 

as for blah, loved her character although she was all mean girls on khushi at first. im sure she'll be back but i really don't wanna see her as a vamp anyways let's wait & watch

hugs to you doll Hug

sbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

HugSorry Swetsy for the long delay...just logged into IF after a gap of a couple of days and saw your pm...

Great post my girl...ClapClap...La has truly redeemed herself and I am glad the CV's have chosen to take this track with her character...well actually, she has had a process of redemption over a period of time but all was brought in sharp focus in this episode...

Will try to be more regular ...I am so glad you have started to make regular posts.Smile

Vistaa Hug

Better late than never! 

Thanks Dear! Yes, they turned La into a great gal before she left.

Vistaa

Go to top