Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Today:Epilogue, end of the La Chapter? Or is it?! (Page 7)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

Wonderful post Shweta.
Though La has finally left, but shes done that gracefully and by gaining lots of respects from the entire Raizada family and viewers as well (My mom especially, but then I dropped the bombsheel on her saying that she might just return as a vampLOL..but she still continue to like La). Im glad that the CVs didnt make any flip-flops with her exit. Farewell, La.

As for Arnav and Khushi...Oh when are they going to communicate in a better way? Or can they at all? lol! Whatever it may be, Im hoping they come to realize and admit there feelings soon (Im askingg forr too much here lol).

And for the precap, agree with you. dont know if its going to be OTT or not, but it'll be a break from all that has been going on in the last week or so.

Fab post once again Shweta! Smile

- Dee

HI Dee!

Thanks Dear!

Arhi have a lot of roadblocks to overcome - which are mostly created by them!
I too want them to have a proper meaningful conversation for once, without anyone leaving or barging in!

I'm excited after seeing the precap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxx

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Originally posted by sbk2

Sharmi Hug

Missed you yesterday buddy!

LOLLOLLOL Get ready for some childish comedy by Khushi tomorrow...you're getting what you looove about her...finally your intezaar is over for such scenes TongueTongue

As for Khushi pushing La and ASR's relationship...I have a mixed take on it. In her mind it is like a prince -princess love story. She cannot imagine relationships breaking up.
And when she heard about the broken engagement, she as usual thought that ASR forced it...judging from his previous behavior.
She reacted on an impulse and gave it her best shot to salvage the situation.
We as viewers know it was not right - they were never meant to be like La said.

Shyam toh Snake hai hi...he doesn't care about his own wife...what the hell does he care about La and ASR?

Khushi jerking her hands out of La's when she mentioned ASR...mixture of guilt, discomfort that La senses something and kind of like a shock - she had buried whatever was in her heart for Arnav. And now suddenly La was trying to dig it out!

Thanks for responding Dear! 

Sweetsy Hug Thanx for missing me...me too missed u !Wil b AWOLing for few days
Well Shwets, If the scene s funny for me I wil laugh , if silly I wil slobber... not dat I will not drool while laughing... LOL
Yes Shwets, she does not want relations 2 break... though not meant for harming her nature of barging into others personal space (Physical n emotional LOL LOL LOL) crosses limits...
Like it s ASR-La relationship , she cannot go beyond limits...which s quite indecent..Well, dats her character!

Arre yaar! Khushi ka character hi aisa hai...she will go OTT from time to time LOL

SillyPepper

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Sweetsy Hug Thanx for missing me...me too missed u !Wil b AWOLing for few days
Well Shwets, If the scene s funny for me I wil laugh , if silly I wil slobber... not dat I will not drool while laughing... LOL
Yes Shwets, she does not want relations 2 break... though not meant for harming her nature of barging into others personal space (Physical n emotional LOL LOL LOL) crosses limits...
Like it s ASR-La relationship , she cannot go beyond limits...which s quite indecent..Well, dats her character!

Arre yaar! Khushi ka character hi aisa hai...she will go OTT from time to time LOL
[/QUOTE]

I know I know LOL LOL LOL

Chalo, nw GTG...will log l8r this day...ciao Big smile

sbk2

DTeacher Senior Member
DTeacher
DTeacher

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Hi Shweta, Hug

Phew, just read the whole thread and have to say that everything I can think of has already been covered by some of the Forum's big-hitters! LOL

It has taken me quite a while to read every post, but I have thoroughly enjoyed reading most people's opinions and responses to what, I have to say, was an excellent 'Opening Post' by you, the TM. 

Salient points and intelligent assertions abound throughout the thread and certainly give food for thought on one or two issues I was pondering, having only just watched the episode online tonight. 

Not much more I can add in truth, other than these two points below (which have already been discussed at length by you and others, to be fair):

''...I do hope that La leaves for good and either doesn't come back at all, or even if she does, remains a good friend to both Khushi and Arnav.  However, this being a soap, nothing can be ruled out as yet...

100% my stance too. Really don't want to see her return as a Vamp and the CVs would most certainly lose credibility in my eyes, were this to transpire.

''...communicate sensibly to each other. They need to first realize to themselves what they mean to each other...''

Again I agree, except that I do strongly believe that there has been considerable movement on this by Arnav, whereas Khushi seems to have regressed at worst, remained static at best. I've not been overly impressed over the past few episodes and did not find her 'interruption' (when Arnav was walking over to Lavanya after announcing the engagement was cancelled - just after he said 'dinner is served' I think) was handled well. It was rude, quite obnoxious and totally unnecessary. It could have played out like this (only my opinion, of course):

Khushi makes a movement to interrupt Arnav (on his way to Lavanya) and maybe says something. Arnav merely dismisses her with a ''Not now, Khushi'' and continues on to Lavanya, with whom he has just officially broken off his engagement!

Scenes with Khushi were coming later anyway and this way, it would not have made Khushi look quite as abrasive and immature as in that particular scene, a very delicate moment for two people who had been on the verge of becoming engaged. Hopefully, the CVs will work on Khushi's character a tad more over the ensuing episodes and then we can come somewhat nearer to that 'realisation' between ARHI that we all discuss so often. Just throwing some thoughts out there! Smile

Edited by DTeacher - 20 December 2011 at 9:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SillyPeppersbk2

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

HI Dee!

Thanks Dear!

I too want them to have a proper meaningful conversation for once, without anyone leaving or barging in!

They have a wonderful chance to actually talk it out tomorrow if the bathroom door gets stuck or something. We can even hope for a tiny rabba ve momentWink
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Originally posted by nitz17

Ur epilogue on La is beautiful... The way Sana has grown on us as a character and also as an actor is commendable. I am left with mixed feeling.. I always wanted her to leave, and now that she is finally leaving I feel bad that we don't get to see her anymore.

On a lighter note, La was known to be visibly dumb.. but now she proved that she is smarter than the RM ludicrous ladies and GM wacky women... LOL LOL

Then check out sana as Shefali of KMH...man its a ROFL character...One of my fave scene of La describing her map...N cow as landmark...

hey somzz...thanks for the link...was searching for it yesterday...

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DTeacher

Scenes with Khushi were coming later anyway and this way, it would not have made Khushi look quite as abrasive and immature as in that particular scene, a very delicate moment for two people who had been on the verge of becoming engaged. Hopefully, the CVs will work on Khushi's character a tad more over the ensuing episodes and then we can come somewhat nearer to that 'realisation' between ARHI that we all discuss so often. Just throwing some thoughts out there! Smile

Hi Saj Smile

The thing is that Khushi has always been shown very impulsive and 'moonhphat'.
She means well, but often does not stop to think whether her actions are appropriate or not.
I mean if it was anyone else, they would have either asked to go aside and talk, or would have waited for a more appropriate opportunity.
She's always been talking to ASR on La's behalf, without the latter actually asking her to do so!

But...these things seem to work on Arnav most of the times.
He does end up listening to what she wants him to do.
That is what Lavanya too said to her today - that she's the only one who can talk to him and show him the mirror...

Khushi has always been this way and I suspect she'll continue to be this way - its who she is!

Thanks for posting Saj Big smile

DTeacher

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

HI Dee!

Thanks Dear!

They have a wonderful chance to actually talk it out tomorrow if the bathroom door gets stuck or something. We can even hope for a tiny rabba ve momentWink

Dee...

These dumbos had plenty of opportunities...I hope they get stuck tomorrow and have a few close encounters...Day Dreaming
I tell you, we're starved for some nice romantic scenes.

And now ASR is single - so no guilty conscience for either party Embarrassed

Edited by sbk2 - 20 December 2011 at 10:12pm

Go to top